manuelmendez

Do you satisfy with the boy you off overnight?

previous years, i got off some muscular men for overnight for some one night stand. some good on bed, some quite rushy. i mean, why so rushy, just to get off money.some says their club will closed by late night.but i say, why don't just stay with me overnight, with nice bed, aircond and wifi too, they said got some training early morning.... if want need pay more, oh my men, why pay more when u just close your eyes, sleep on my bed and wake up next morning, why pay more on doing nothing over the night. so went they off after then. do you guys experience d this?

These days, the vast majority of boys will assume it's short time. 

If you want to be sure of long time, that needs to be agreed in advance. 

Also, merely agreeing long time still isn't totally reliable, since some will agree to do long time, then "need to go and see their friends".   Which was the plan all along.

The most reliable ways I know of getting a long time date are:

1  Date a boy you know is reliable & does long time.

2  Tell them you are after long time & will pay 2000 long time, but only 500 if it becomes short time. 

Of course you're never paying the 500, which is a dreadful price. It's there as a "filter" since any boy who is only prepared to do short time will go looking for another punter, rather than pretend he's going to do long time & cut you down to short.

The 2000 is based on a Pattaya twink price expectations, where 17~1800 seems to be enough for long time, with 1500 the absolute minimum.  You will need more in Bangkok.

Your boy needs to speak enough English to grasp this.

I prefer long time because I enjoy sex a lot in the early morning. typically in Pattaya I off a boy round about midnight and before sleep prefer kissing, rimming, and nipple play to anal. I tend to wake up early, say 5 am, often needing a piss. At that time I am invariably horny and love to wake the boy prior to topping him. a condom is a must which often was not the case when I first discovered Pattaya 15 years ago.

With this routine I tell the boy that I want long time but that he will be able to leave about 6 or 6.30 am. This they seem to like and agree to it. I'm into keep fit and a jog along the sea at 7 am at either Jomtien or Pattaya is the second pleasurable experience of the day for me. For a nice twink 2000 would be my standard tip. A nap in the early evening gets me up to 8 hours sleep.

why don't just stay with me overnight, with nice bed, aircond and wifi too, why pay more when u just close your eyes, sleep on my bed and wake up next morning, why pay more on doing nothing over the night.

I understand your feeling but remember he is not your friend.

Although they don't charge hourly like Western counterparts

they would rather go home to be with girlfriend/boyfriend or sleep in their own bed if you don't pay more for his overnight stay.

In Bangkok, if you like a muscular guy, prepare to pay 3,000-4,000B for long time or even more if he is a star.

Make sure he knows you want long time before you off him.

Guest samebb

I met a very clingy 23 year old vietnam boy though paulsf this week. He hates his hot room with no aircon. He stays all night with me.. and all day... just for a escape. As for fee? Way less than short time.

You have to love Bangkok

I off long time almost exclusively and always agree on terms   ( time and fee ) up front with warning that if they leave earlier tip will be 1000. I recall only three cases when boy reneged on time preferring 1/3 of his promised tip  and leave , I suspect like z909 mentioned above , that was their original plan.

Goes without saying they  will never get chance for another off from me again, actually 2 of them were informed about this on next occasion with explanation why.

I don't mind nor shortcut them if they need to leave early and tell me that up front - one of my quasi regulars always goes at 5 because he needs to go the the market and buy supplies to cook a breakfast for his mother, had a case of another boy who set alarm clock at 6 because he needs to go home take his child to the school, did not skip on performance though.

Surprisingly perhaps I had few cases of short time offs shortchanging promised time, kiss of death with one exception and I'm happy I broke my internal rule for him  ( boy named Boy from Tawan ).

Generally speaking I don't like when boy tells me he wants to go even if at agreed time, I prefer to be one releasing him from my company and I think I pay well for a privilege.  

I had boys telling me during negotiations for short time (writing on Line or calling) that they have to leave soon (at xx / within xx minutes), in that case I abort and tell the boy to meet another time when he has more time. I can't have sex looking at a clock (or my partner looking at a clock).

I used to do long time in the past (2009-2013), but then aborted it. Too many unknown, starting at sleeping preferences (I want a quiet aircon at 27 deg C, no light and sound, that means the boy cannot even play on his mobile phone while I'm trying to sleep), to different times of getting up. I don't need that, rather "fuck and go".

Nowadays longtime only when we click and the boy (can be free or paid) just stays afterwards, we don't even speak about it. Most get dressed, which is my cue to pay, others get back into bed, and stay over night.

I don't understand the reluctance of some boys to do over night (as expressed in several posts), wife, kids, roommates, that all can be arranged and would well be worth the extra money. But if the OP wants LT for the same price as ST (do I read that right?), then I understand the boys.

I don't understand the reluctance of some boys to do over night (as expressed in several posts), wife, kids, roommates, that all can be arranged and would well be worth the extra money. But if the OP wants LT for the same price as ST (do I read that right?), then I understand the boys.

I'm not sure what the OP wants, but I've usually paid 500 baht more for LT.    So in Pattaya currently about 12~1300 ST, 1700~1800 LT.  Next time around I'll probably make it 2000 LT.

When I'm there in high season, some of the boys in Cupidol were clearly doing more than one off per night, so the revenue potential for ST is clearly more than LT under those circumstances.

Going back a few years, I would get the occasional long time who hung around all day, possibly hoping to make it a second night.  Often successfully.  That's not happening so much these days.

I don't understand the reluctance of some boys to do over night (as expressed in several posts), wife, kids, roommates, that all can be arranged and would well be worth the extra money. 

that's my thinking too but still fact is many of them are not keen for reason unknown.

On another hand i had few blessed with sense and ability to calculate who stay till morning even if they had full time job to go to right after or were going home to Issan that day. One even got a bonus in form of newly bought briefs ,  label still  hanging,  to ease their day.

As soon as you can understand that this is a job, you will understand why they don't want to stay long time without being paid.

Even if you enjoy your job, do you want to do it for more hours without being paid?

It is supply and demand. If you want them longer then they have upper hand to demand payment. This is not some charity and sleeping in a stranger's bed without knowing if stranger is going to want another round in the am, when he simply wants to go home (regardless of your opinion of his home).

I'd suggest if you want your supplier to stay for long term you simply set it up in advance. Yes in some occasions there may be a connection but I would allow for that while already paying the boy for his time.

Because there is no other choice. Similar to cathode ray TVs and monitors. Do you remember these heavy and bulky devices? Now replaced completely by flat screens, but at that time there was nothing better.

It would be nice if the task of finding satisfying sex could improve as much as the technology of image displays...  both in price and in quality...  Maybe one day with "virtual reality" that is nearly as good as reality?  A cyber virtual-sex machine that plugs into the USB of a computer holding a database with varieties of cyber-lovers?

As soon as you can understand that this is a job, you will understand why they don't want to stay long time without being paid.

not that simple it seems, I always make known to them how much their overnight compensation will be and still for one reason or another at times they rather get 1000 and run after 1 hr than wait till morning to collect 3000. 

So money speaks but not always and I get it , they are humans and have this own lives and duties at home perhaps.

All I want is up front honesty. 

Refusing to do long time is OK, agreeing to do long time is OK, but agreeing to long time with no intention of ever doing it is not OK.  Hence when I want long time, I specify the long time rate & the penalty rate for reneging on the deal.

Guest ryanasia

Even if you enjoy your job, do you want to do it for more hours without being paid?

It is supply and demand. If you want them longer then they have upper hand to demand payment. This is not some charity and sleeping in a stranger's bed without knowing if stranger is going to want another round in the am, when he simply wants to go home (regardless of your opinion of his home).

I'd suggest if you want your supplier to stay for long term you simply set it up in advance. Yes in some occasions there may be a connection but I would allow for that while already paying the boy for his time.

Not so sure about this. If you are nice many guys at last back when I was working would not be bothered about how long they stay. The fact you pay more is understood. In my day if they wanted more in the morning you made your excuses or re-negotiated the money. 

It does seem that Thai guys are becoming more in a hurry these days. Thailand in general and Bangkok in particular has become expensive. If you are still trying to bargain things down to under 2,000 Baht for a long stay then the reason why they are in a hurry should be self explanatory. 

They don't want to go to Koh Samed with you travel perks won't come into play. They all can live at the gogo bar or a friend's house and although your bed might be nice it isn't really a necessity. It occurs to me that many years ago a guy could make enough on a single date to eat and get ahead. These days if you want to eat, have a nice phone, and some extra spending cash then you are more than likely to have to turn more than one trick in a day to get it. 

The guys now in Soi Twilight are telling me they want 3,000 Baht which is fair if you intend to fuck them twice. I wasn't going with any of them when I asked but this is not considered high or low now. Anything less and the guy will be in a hurry to leave unless you are so nice they can consider playing the long game. 

What would you do if you were in their shoes? Stay and get your ass reamed out again for a place to lay your head? None of them are homeless and they always have places to go.

If they stay they are trying to become boyfriends with you.