Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Most gogo boys remain shy in hotel room. They will cover their private parts with towel or their hands. Or when they change, they will turn around so that their back is facing you.

Oh, I never experienced such shy boy in hotel room...they usually flaunt their m*nh**d 2 me, haa haa

7 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Most gogo boys remain shy in hotel room. They will cover their private parts with towel or their hands. Or when they change, they will turn around so that their back is facing you.

and that's the moment I'm waiting for:p

on more serious note you are right although I'd not say " most" perhaps because I'm dealing with different demographics i.e. older guys who shed already their inhibitions learned at home.

Not all though, one of Moonlight models I offed did not mind shower together but when I left washroom , he closed door behind me and no, he did not use toilet so I guess it was just automatic reflex.

On 2 January 2020 at 4:57 AM, vinapu said:

and that's the moment I'm waiting for:p

on more serious note you are right although I'd not say " most" perhaps because I'm dealing with different demographics i.e. older guys who shed already their inhibitions learned at home.

Not all though, one of Moonlight models I offed did not mind shower together but when I left washroom , he closed door behind me and no, he did not use toilet so I guess it was just automatic reflex.

Most of the boys I offed are "showy", lol...maybe bcoz of their gigantic size, I guess, haa haa

Does anyone has the FB/IG profile of the Jupiter2018 gogo-boy #31 (Jo Jo) ? I've watched his shows and really like him... really hot body and cute face and he kept winked on me during the entire show.. I just can't forget him. 

On 6 January 2020 at 3:22 PM, JOJOLEE69 said:

Does anyone has the FB/IG profile of the Jupiter2018 gogo-boy #31 (Jo Jo) ? I've watched his shows and really like him... really hot body and cute face and he kept winked on me during the entire show.. I just can't forget him. 

I wonder why u did not table and off him?! Maybe next time u should, he he

On 1/20/2020 at 2:48 AM, Jasper said:

https://fbwat.ch/1F84KcxcPIVNEhYa

There are few boys that I don’t recognise.

Each time I watch the Jupiter videos I think this is a very unflattering camera angle. All the boys look short and chunky even the tall lean ones like Arm. Someone should point this out to the bar. Many of the new boys seem to be sporting Elvis quiffs too!

11 hours ago, aymidios said:

Thanks for the welcome. I managed to spend some time with #34 during my visit. He is tanned and his body is natural and nicely toned, not too muscular. He doesn't look too Thai, which is something refreshing for me.

The new boys are pleasant looking, not as muscular as #31, but still attractive. I'd say they'd fit in the boy-next-door category. Unsure about the exact number of new boys, the mamasan said 4 but I may be wrong. There's one new boy who caught my eye for a bit (can't recall his # but it was a 80-something). He stared and winked at me and I was in a daze, ha.

Always a delight visiting them, their boys are top tier.

Maybe I need 2 visit Jupiter2018 again, its been a while...

7 hours ago, newscene said:

Same here, I am planning to visit during Songkran, this would be my first time though during this festival.

That’s great! I spent Songkran in Krabi and Pattaya and it was a blast. Looking forward to spending Songkran in Bangkok this year. 

On a random note, I do hope the Wuhan Virus that’s spreading around is contained asap, especially since Jupiter’s clientele is mainly Chinese. 

15 minutes ago, aymidios said:

That’s great! I spent Songkran in Krabi and Pattaya and it was a blast. Looking forward to spending Songkran in Bangkok this year. 

On a random note, I do hope the Wuhan Virus that’s spreading around is contained asap, especially since Jupiter’s clientele is mainly Chinese. 

I had the same thoughts. In fact there are many customers from Wuhan city. Some boys I know have been taken there on trips. I hope the bars are disinfecting after every show but I doubt it. 

7 hours ago, aymidios said:

C u 2, that's great! I think there is a quarantine from the airport for suspected carrier of virus, those with high temperature is 2 watch out 4...

16 hours ago, aymidios said:

16 hours ago, hank75 said:

I had the same thoughts. In fact there are many customers from Wuhan city. Some boys I know have been taken there on trips. I hope the bars are disinfecting after every show but I doubt it. 

16 hours ago, joshhb said:

Jupiter is definitely to be avoided. Watching the crowd going in I’d say it is 50% Chinese. Which massage shops are not popular with the Chinese?

You guys better watch out when crossing Silom as chances you will be hit by some vehicle is probably 27 times of chance of contracting that virus in BKK.

And while walking  soi 4 toward Jupiter watch your step as chances you tip on something are 33 times higher.

I don't even start with possibility of stepping on cobra in Lumpini park

If you believe that the virus will be contained then there is no need to be worried. However each infected person in China has now passed it on to 2.4 people. This means it will become a pandemic. I am going to take extreme measures. Face mask on mrt, taxis Suvarnabhumi etc. Keep away from the haunts popular with the Chinese. 3 bottles of hand wash are packed in my bag!