Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

When I was in Jupiter2018 back then, the boys paraded not in that way, but they're pausing after walking in stage, like in other bars, so their numbers can be seen clearly and most are shirtless (except 4 d twinks), idk if they changed that, maybe, just maybe that parade is just a portion of the show...

8 hours ago, Jasper said:

The recent recruits #23, #14, #72 are Cambodian. Now many Jupiter boys are from Cambodia and Vietnam even though Cambodian had to make visa run every 2 weeks.

Maybe it’s the reason so many Cambodians share their accommodations together.

it may be just me but I like faces of  almost all Cambodians I had luck to see or meet in my both trips this year, face wise there are something for me -very manly

( I leave cute for others, LOL )

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

it may be just me but I like faces of  almost all Cambodians I had luck to see or meet in my both trips this year, face wise there are something for me -very manly

( I leave cute for others, LOL )

So u like Hot Twink Charlee??? He's Cambodian also...btw he transferred in Jupiter2018 then returned immediately at Moonlight, that was so fast!!! :D 

On 10/26/2019 at 12:02 PM, vinapu said:

you never heard about the  lottery ?

I’m not much of a gambler, I leave the dice rolling to you sir :)

On 10/26/2019 at 12:44 PM, Jasper said:

This video was filmed earlier in the evening.

During the show time or after, many boys will take their shirts off to show off their six pack.

Good to hear. I’ve only been to BKK once and Jupiter was only a short visit. I was sad to think it might’ve gotten boring. There were a few shirts on at Moonlight too on my trip but plenty without. 

I don’t really see how it’s an advantage for the guys to wear shirts unless they’ve got a flabby stomach to hide? ;p

Well, when i saw #37, he is fully clothed wearing super tight designer shirt and jeans, which other than his dick size, i can hardly need to guess how he look naked as his cloth really made to show all his muscular body, chest, etc. And i guess they think asian women prefer the boys being dressed up like ken from barbie

1 hour ago, spoon said:

Well, when i saw #37, he is fully clothed wearing super tight designer shirt and jeans, which other than his dick size, i can hardly need to guess how he look naked as his cloth really made to show all his muscular body, chest, etc. And i guess they think asian women prefer the boys being dressed up like ken from barbie

Although tbh I can't find a Ken doll among their boys, just kidding, in Moonlight there is 1, lol :D 

2 hours ago, spoon said:

And i guess they think asian women prefer the boys being dressed up like ken from barbie

It may be a case as I heard similar  explanation  from two different guys  from BBB  almost 1 years apart - Chinese  customers prefer a bit of dress on the guys . 

Not sure it is a case but most crowded bars : Jupiter, Moonlight and BBB  with noble exception of Dreamboy on Patpong 2 are known for lot of guys being dressed in more than just briefs.

( Although alarmingly ChristianPFC reported in his blog recently that at 9 p.m. BBB was completely empty of customers , too early I guess )

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

It may be a case as I heard similar  explanation  from two different guys  from BBB  almost 1 years apart - Chinese  customers prefer a bit of dress on the guys . 

Not sure it is a case but most crowded bars : Jupiter, Moonlight and BBB  with noble exception of Dreamboy on Patpong 2 are known for lot of guys being dressed in more than just briefs.

( Although alarmingly ChristianPFC reported in his blog recently that at 9 p.m. BBB was completely empty of customers , too early I guess )

Maybe they're excited on what they're gonna get...there is really a portion where the boys are really dressed-up but afterwards will soon becomes shirtless then in briefs, that's exciting tbh!!! :D 

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

Since the sharp drop of Western gays coming to Thailand the bars do not have choice but to adapt the Far East tourists preferences .

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

Maybe they're excited on what they're gonna get...there is really a portion where the boys are really dressed-up but afterwards will soon becomes shirtless then in briefs, that's exciting tbh!!! :D 

I actually don't mind guys being dressed, surprisingly for me  I like guys in jeans even if I don't wear those myself. But I think some of guys by being dressed are missing opportunities of being offed, neither six-pack nor bulky biceps look prominent  lose fitting shirts specially when coupled with disinterested face expression 

On 10/26/2019 at 7:42 PM, vinapu said:

Interesting you said that. I've noticed that too and feel a similar way. There's a subtle difference in looks, which I cannot quite put my finger on. Sometimes it is because I think they have squarer jaws, squarer faces. Then other times, I tell myself I am just imagining it.

When I was last in Cambodia some years ago thinking my beep ratio (meaning how many guys around me I'd have a second look) would be higher than if I was in Thailand, I found that it was no different. Still in the range of maybe 1 in 200 or 1 in 500!

In fact, I am halfway through a draft of a ShamelessMack story about a massage boy in Bangkok Massage whom I guessed was Cambodian..... but was not, until.... (well, the story's still being worked on). :p

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

If at all there is any strategy behind it -- and Thai businesses can often operate with no strategy at all -- I think it's more because their women customers prefer men with some clothes on. In my view, gay men across cultures (very much like straight men) prefer skin. The more exposure the better.

One only has to look at advertising targetting men versus advertising targetting women.

I wonder if places like Jupiter are going to be non-gay after a few more years, as more and more women flock to these places, and they morph into males-for-rich-females bars.

58 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

In fact, I am halfway through a draft of a ShamelessMack story about a massage boy in Bangkok Massage whom I guessed was Cambodian..... but was not, until.... (well, the story's still being worked on). :p

we  are waiting patiently

29 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

I wonder if places like Jupiter are going to be non-gay after a few more years, as more and more women flock to these places, and they morph into males-for-rich-females bars.

than we will stop going to Jupiter  and other converted places the same way we don't contact guys who provide services to girls only  on rentmen.com etc

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

I actually don't mind guys being dressed, surprisingly for me  I like guys in jeans even if I don't wear those myself. But I think some of guys by being dressed are missing opportunities of being offed, neither six-pack nor bulky biceps look prominent  lose fitting shirts specially when coupled with disinterested face expression 

Hmm there is a lot to be said in favour of a well dressed hottie but when you’re seated towards the back and the guy is bathed in unflattering lighting or the clothing is too loose to give clues then I say off with their shirts!

There were a couple of guys at moonlight in shirts that I completely overlooked until they turned up in the show for the above reasons.

16 hours ago, vinapu said:

I think its really Jupiter2018 style to have their boys in jeans in order to set them apart to other go go bars where boys are usually in undies which I like and prefer!!! Idk but is it also possible that some boys don't want 2 be offed (since they already got a salary or share from drink)?! It makes me wonder...

22 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

I think its really Jupiter2018 style to have their boys in jeans in order to set them apart to other go go bars where boys are usually in undies which I like and prefer!!! Idk but is it also possible that some boys don't want 2 be offed (since they already got a salary or share from drink)?! It makes me wonder...

If they don't wear number chances are they are in ' no available for an off " category or already booked. Nothing wrong with that , at least we have an eye candy to admire.

But in reality never hurts to call guy over and ask / guy himself , not mamasan / if he is available. If not tonight he may be back on the market next evening or during day. Don't go by what others  / mamasans, waiters , members reporting /  say, go to the source, guy himself. Even most popular guys have periods of drought so may be adaptable and chances are they may not like one of us  but gladly go with another. 

For me classic case , reported here was Handsome Cambodian from BBB Boyztown, first said ' I no gay" then ' I must think about it ' after that ' lets have a drink outside" and finally " ok but you go first"   , 20 minutes all and deal sealed.

On another hand guys offed many times before all of the sudden may not become available, usually because our victorious competition in in sight ( pretty girl or rich, fat farang or the worst, pretty and rich girl )

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

If they don't wear number chances are they are in ' no available for an off " category or already booked. Nothing wrong with that , at least we have an eye candy to admire.

But in reality never hurts to call guy over and ask / guy himself , not mamasan / if he is available. If not tonight he may be back on the market next evening or during day. Don't go by what others  / mamasans, waiters , members reporting /  say, go to the source, guy himself. Even most popular guys have periods of drought so may be adaptable and chances are they may not like one of us  but gladly go with another. 

For me classic case , reported here was Handsome Cambodian from BBB Boyztown, first said ' I no gay" then ' I must think about it ' after that ' lets have a drink outside" and finally " ok but you go first"   , 20 minutes all and deal sealed.

On another hand guys offed many times before all of the sudden may not become available, usually because our victorious competition in in sight ( pretty girl or rich, fat farang or the worst, pretty and rich girl )

Jupiter2018 from all the bar I've been 2 got the most female audience...even those selected 2 participate on stage with the boys...but idk if the majority of the off is with girls, I didn't notice when I was there, especially on my 2nd visit bcoz Mekhin invited me back 2 my motel as soon as his part is finished, so I did not see who offed the boys. Never mind my 1st visit, my off is forgettable, lol...