Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

13 minutes ago, joshhb said:

If you believe that the virus will be contained then there is no need to be worried. However each infected person in China has now passed it on to 2.4 people. This means it will become a pandemic. I am going to take extreme measures. Face mask on mrt, taxis Suvarnabhumi etc. Keep away from the haunts popular with the Chinese. 3 bottles of hand wash are packed in my bag!

Very sensible steps taken. As long as there is no cure for this virus, all of us should be careful.

i told my boyfriend not to accept any Chinese customers for the next few weeks.

since this thread seems to (temporarily) have mutated into the "new Chinese virus" thread, here is one small observation:

Yesterday at Prime massage, ALL staff were wearing surgical face masks. Very sensible given the amount of Chinese customers there. Speaks for the management, too, protecting their staff.

1 hour ago, aymidios said:

Thanks for sharing. The mamasan told me it’s 3000 for ST. And never mention about LT at all. 

I was quoted 3k ST by mamasan in BBB during christmas time and when countered with 2k, boy immediately say yes. So its not a fixed price. I rarely asked mamasan prices though, prefer to ask boy directly, and very understandbly, different boy have different quotes though very rarely outside acceptable range.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:35 PM, anddy said:

since this thread seems to (temporarily) have mutated into the "new Chinese virus" thread, here is one small observation:

Yesterday at Prime massage, ALL staff were wearing surgical face masks. Very sensible given the amount of Chinese customers there. Speaks for the management, too, protecting their staff.

how the massage situation these few days given the recent climate? do they do the massage wearing masks too?

2 hours ago, Bravo said:

i see.. anyone knows what about the more " full service" places like senso/arena/prince/vck?

happen to pass by bkk over the coming weekend and will head to jupiter heh cant wait.. 

Hope u can update us on the situation when ur there already...I got a feedback on one of the massage place u mentioned that business is slow these past few days, hope it will change in the coming days, can't believe it will happen :( 

Quick update, senso and arena all fully functioning just fine as of today. Not sure abt business but at arena they said rooms all full and offered me a premium room hehe but i waited instead for a normal room to be free. Trip report to follow >.<

but at senso upon entering the mamasan will bring a handeub for u to clean ur hands heh

3 hours ago, Bravo said:

Quick update, senso and arena all fully functioning just fine as of today. Not sure abt business but at arena they said rooms all full and offered me a premium room hehe but i waited instead for a normal room to be free. Trip report to follow >.<

but at senso upon entering the mamasan will bring a handeub for u to clean ur hands heh

That's good 2 hear...

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

U should look 1st on the customers, if its lesser and lesser, it follows with the boys, just a thought

you right, I saw many times bars where boys outnumbered customers but never been in one where there were more customers than boys outside of show time ( people coming for shows only are not really boy hunters )