Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

3 hours ago, Paul1981 said:

What are your guys thoughts on taking a boy from Jupiter to Phuket for 5-6 days? I’m happy to pay the bar fee for those days and of course flights and expenses while we are away but what about the boys tip? What kind of price do you think is acceptable?

Timeless forum thread have a topic specifically on travelling with gogo boys that answers your question and more.

9 hours ago, Paul1981 said:

What are your guys thoughts on taking a boy from Jupiter to Phuket for 5-6 days? I’m happy to pay the bar fee for those days and of course flights and expenses while we are away but what about the boys tip? What kind of price do you think is acceptable?

I can not recommend you to do so to be with a boy 24/7 is not easy as you think unless you know the boy well ,you are sure that you are get along with him and there is good chemistry between you two otherwise it can be a disaster.

12 hours ago, Paul1981 said:

DIscussed recently here - which includes a correct link to the longer thread.  The link in the unfortunately-named "timeless" forum is busted.  If you're the right kind of person to do it, then it can be a truly great experience that is loads of fun and you get to really know your guy.  I recommend it, for the right person.

Of course, be advised not all guys want to do it, and those that do might expect a premium over L/T rate, so I can't really say whether a particular guy you might like from Jupiter will even want to join you or anyone else on a trip.  

9 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

Of course, be advised not all guys want to do it, and those that do might expect a premium over L/T rate, so I can't really say whether a particular guy you might like from Jupiter will even want to join you or anyone else on a trip.  

That’s true.

I know a Jupiter boy who refused an invitation to spend 3 days in Pattaya with a Chinese customer whom he had a few short time with.

My understanding is that he can tolerate 1-2 hours with a customer whom he is not very fond of but not 24/7.

22 hours ago, Paul1981 said:

5000 baht a day if you find a willing guy. 

If you have a regular boy at Jupiter and he himself suggested to go to Phuket with you, I would only pay his normal long time rate.

4 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Why stick with 1 boy 4 a few days wherein there's so many?! Haa haa

while butterflying has it's own advantages so does staying with known quality.

I'm not sure it's related to growing in years  or just  getting more experience  but when I see two guys smiling at me in the bar, one known and other new to me  there's at ;east 60% chance I'd go with one I know already.

1 minute ago, vinapu said:

while butterflying has it's own advantages so does staying with known quality.

I'm not sure is related to growing in years  or just  getting more experience  but when I see two guys smiling at me in the bar, one known and other new to me  there's at ;east 60% chance I'd go with one I know already.

Although yes its given that I got a regular and he's the only reason I keep coming back to BKK, but I also want to taste (lol) other boys, the more the merrier (haa haa) but its just me...2 me Vinapu if I was in your case, I'll invite the two smiling guys for a 3some... :D

Last night, I didn’t pay 500 baht cover charge because I ordered a bottle of Jack Daniel for 3500 baht. With the bottle, I could drink with 5 boys while listening to Poppy and sidekick sing. PJ, his regular partner, is away in Japan. Only finished half bottle. Will go again to finish the other half of bottle.

On 12/20/2019 at 4:37 PM, jason1975 said:

Was at Jupiter last night with @spoon and friend. Went in at 10pm. Few customers on a Thursday night. Maybe it’s because of the 500 baht cover charge. Lucky Boys, in comparison, charges only 390 baht.

about 20 to 30 boys. Some very gorgeous muscles. Star of the show is Aek number 88. His dancing is energetic. He gives 100% during his performances and his lip sync is in-sync as well. 

@spoon and friend each off a muscle boy. No boy for me as I already had two fun sessions in the day (one massage and one in hotel room). But I happily ordered a one-thousand-baht garland from waiter and presented it to Aek on stage.

Nice to meet you @jason1975, owe you a dinner and a drink.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:40 PM, Paul1981 said:

I paid two lads 4,000 bt a day each when I took them from Bangkok to Pattaya for 4 days. One of them later suggested that 3,000 a day each would be ok for another trip. Deals can be done. I would make them an offer. 

21 hours ago, vinapu said:

nothing is impossible, world belongs to the brave !

But if you have your doubts , make sure nobody listens, LOL

I think go go boys are too shy to sing, that's why I think its impossible...though I'm not sure if there is who really sings, haven't met 1 yet...