Alizizou

I Am very surprised

Got and idea to research fb acc of thai hunk and find this guy acc..he use to work at tawan before and resign 2 or 3 years ago..now he work as tour guide/tour van driver..

So i try ask him through private inbox if we can meet during my visit to bangkok next week and i'm very surprised he reply and agreed to meet me and he want 5000baht payment..i try to negotiate and last price drop to 3000 baht..i think its very good deal..if i go to tawan i need to spent more include drink and offed fee..

Now i am very happy and cant wait to see him next week at nantra silom hotel..

post-16353-0-69992200-1494039834_thumb.jpg

Enough steroids to shrink my balls. To each their own.

I've YET to meet a muscle mary who actually admits to taking steroids - they all tell you that EVERY other muscle guy takes then but god damn you if you ask or suggest that they "obviously" do too as they're bigger than the other guys, have tiny dicks and a bad temper that would clear a busy bar - but oh no all THEIR muscles are solely from pure natural hard work in the gym it seems - yeah "OKAY then" ....  :)

I've YET to meet a muscle mary who actually admits to taking steroids - they all tell you that EVERY other muscle guy takes then but god damn you if you ask or suggest that they "obviously" do too as they're bigger than the other guys, have tiny dicks and a bad temper that would clear a busy bar - but oh no all THEIR muscles are solely from pure natural hard work in the gym it seems - yeah "OKAY then" ....   :)

Hahaha

And a tell tale sign of Steroid use is "Bitch Tits". Classic example in the Pic posted!!