TotallyOz

30 Day suspensions

I have seen you in those shorts - Eric Morcombe would have been proud of you! LOL

OMG!!!  I had to google Eric Morcome and guess what?  He's exactly what I imagined a447A to be.  How uncanny.  Thanks, Vessey.

post-17294-0-25121300-1495019966_thumb.jpg

I suspected that glad boy had a secret admirer when he let slip (no undergarment connotation) that a PM he had posted about me was actually interned for another.  And now I see my worst fear realized: one of my trip report heroes is courting him with promises of erotic underwear.

Oh, a447, how could you do this.  You labored behind my back (no reference to much discussed photo controversy) to attract the young and impressionable glad, I know your plan.  You parade yourself in a rainbow of colors until he is dazzled by your peacock-like charms and succumbs,

But I will win his affections by appealing to intellectual bent.  He may think of me as lazy but I will seduce him with colorful words of passion.

Feint heart never won fair athlete. I'll be relentless in pursuit of my Chiang Mai studmuffin.

Oh, a447, how could you do this.  You labored behind my back (no reference to much discussed photo controversy) to attract the young and impressionable glad, I know your plan.  You parade yourself in a rainbow of colors until he is dazzled by your peacock-like charms and succumbs,

Nah, it's my massive member that does it.

Gets them every time. Lol

I had enough made, in different colours, to last me a lifetime of sleaze.

I'm really curious what they might look like. Could you post a pic of those shorts for the benefit of us poor souls who've never had the pleasure of meeting you?

I'm really curious what they might look like. Could you post a pic of those shorts for the benefit of us poor souls who've never had the pleasure of meeting you?

Soiled or unsoiled? :lol:  You're so kinky Alexx.

Why, glad one, are you falling for the sexy Australian? Don't you realized he's a butterfly who will only use you as his Singapore toyboy?

I know, I know: you're obcessed with the member's massive member.  You post about it just as you post his image.  You can't stop thinking about him.  You even want to possess his used undies.

You're making me insanely jealous.  Alas, I cannot compete with him in terms of length or girth but I assure you that I exceed standard Thai issue. ( OK, not the huge ones you may travel to Issan  to pursue).

And now I read that you are impressed by his wealth.  But wealth cannot buy happiness.....Ok, forget that.

But it is I who truly believes in you, gladness. I pay no heed to the naysayers who claim that you're actually a hydrologist.  I know that you're a real Singaporean.  It's so obvious.  You're familiar with all the lingo; you know about the national service; you have Chinese uncles to tutor and spoil you; you write term papers.

When the flashy Aussie leaves you used and depressed, I will always be there to comfort you with warm milk and cookies (or is that too western for your delicate palate?).

Does mom buy you sexy  underwear or tighty-whities?

I find "going commando" can be advantageous when wearing shorts and visiting certain go-go bars and even beer/host bars.

All dark colors, so you don't see... (let's not get down that way).

I have the impression that talking/writing about my underwear arouses you.

Years ago, I was leafing through underwear on sale in Silom, and I almost got a boner. Instead of suppressing this erotic feeling, I should have developed it. Much cheaper than going to the bars!

Actually, they are nothing special. It's just that I had them made with wider legs, specifically with the bars in mind - well, to tell the truth, with certain boys in mind who quickly go for the grope when I sit down in their bar.

If I were wearing long pants there is no way I'd pull them down to let them get to the goods. So the shorts allow all the action to continue our of sight. If there are no other customers in the bar, I let the boys take it out. At Eros it's all done discreetly behind one of those oversized cushions, even when the bar has no customers.

I just love going to my favourite bars in Bangkok and sitting with a handsome, hung guy, chatting and drinking, while we work on each other. After an hour or so we head back to the hotel.

Ah, Thailand!

Come on guys nobody wants to seen you in jeans.

Hmm I was about to say `'Hey come that's so ageist" but then stopped to think about it and realised that you're totally right !! Older people in jeans does just look "wrong" sometimes - which then gave me a moment of panic in realising that I'm pushing on 50 ( 48 actually) and still wear jeans on a regular basis and so just had a "moment of self awareness" thinking "shit, is it time I stopped wearing jeans !" ( no!) but then thought, so, if not now, so at what age IS the age, when knows 'it's time" !?

So is it a gradual thing and one just realises that "Hmmm this just doesn't quite feel right now" or are there perhaps some jeans fairies who come into your room on the eve of your 60th birthday and instantly remove all your jeans whether you like it or not ! ?  

So, what age IS the age - OR ARE perhaps Ryan ( and I ) both wrong and one can and should wear just whatever the hell the wearer wants for just as long as they want ?    You see, THESE are the important questions in life that need urgent answers - never mind whats the meaning life and is there a God, no, this and "how much to you tip a massage boy" are all we need answers too as once you've cracked that in life then what else left is there left that you REALLY need to know anyway !?   :)   (hmmm that sounds like the start of another great thread all in itself even !) 

Actually, they are nothing special. It's just that I had them made with wider legs, specifically with the bars in mind - well, to tell the truth, with certain boys in mind who quickly go for the grope when I sit down in their bar.

If I were wearing long pants there is no way I'd pull them down to let them get to the goods. So the shorts allow all the action to continue our of sight. If there are no other customers in the bar, I let the boys take it out. At Eros it's all done discreetly behind one of those oversized cushions, even when the bar has no customers.

I just love going to my favourite bars in Bangkok and sitting with a handsome, hung guy, chatting and drinking, while we work on each other. After an hour or so we head back to the hotel.

Ah, Thailand!

Pure bloody genius :)

What is appropriate for "older" folk to wear?

Mmm...that's easy.

Just look at what the young guys are wearing and wear something different.

But when it comes to jeans, they can be worn by anyone of any age, as they have become universal apparel. It's what is worn with the jeans that is important, imho. No Justin Bieber t-shirts, for example. Or perhaps no t-shirts at all.

And certainly none of those sculptured hair styles!

Old guys trying to hang onto their youth look ridiculous.

Before my last trip I had my hair cut rather short.

"Oh, you look like young!" was a common compliment.

Next time I'm going to have it cut so short I might as well be bald! Lol

Before my last trip I had my hair cut rather short.  "Oh, you look like young!" was a common compliment.

Hmmm and did they also tell you that you looked like a "handsome man" too perhaps ?    Here, let me send you a large sack full of salt so that you take a pinch or two of that when you next hear such lines !   Really, a man of you worldly experience, you REALLY should know better than to listen to such nonsense ! :-)

On the contrary Nirish, I believe every single word!

And yes, they did say that. How did you know??

What's more, unlike other punters to whom these guys profess their undying love, these young horny guys actually do love me!

How do I know?

Because they tell me! Even guys I've just met!

"Hello. What your name? I rub you! You so hansum."

Lol

Hmm I was about to say `'Hey come that's so ageist" but then stopped to think about it and realised that you're totally right !! Older people in jeans does just look "wrong" sometimes - which then gave me a moment of panic in realising that I'm pushing on 50 ( 48 actually) and still wear jeans on a regular basis and so just had a "moment of self awareness" thinking "shit, is it time I stopped wearing jeans !" ( no!) but then thought, so, if not now, so at what age IS the age, when knows 'it's time" !?

NirishGuy, allow me to say that you should get a better perspective of age.  Your "moment of panic" may have other sources than age.

When I was your age, long time ago, I had just recently divorced my wife and I finally allowed myself to join the gay scene. No one did not want "to see me in jeans".  I had the time of my life with gorgeous guys going after me and I never spend a nickel on paid sex.   This is why reading ryanasia's comment the last thing I thought is that people should not see us in jeans because we are OLD.

Here in the US I see every day YOUNG people in jeans that make me puke. And I see every day OLD people who look pitiful wearing other clothes than jeans.  Therefore I think that association of JEANS with AGE is false. I don't wear jeans much in BKK because they are too warm, instead shorts and white t-shirts are my wardrobe there.

Talking about age and the body, the most important factor to maintain with age is FUNCTIONALITY.  And there is an amazing correlation between FUNCTIONALITY and BEAUTY.

Try to keep healthy and a body well cultivated with good nutrition and exercise, and at 50 you have plenty of time to reach the 70s with the ability to get up from the floor and chair without using your hands, to pick up your newspaper by bending at the waist instead of bending your knees, to walk up and down stairs, to get on your knees to read the labels on the store's lower shelves, to put on and off your shoes and socks while standing on one foot, to run, to spend 10+ hours flying in economy from the US to Asia without being stressed, and to wear jeans while looking good. 

Try to keep healthy and a body well cultivated with good nutrition and exercise, and at 50 you have plenty of time to reach the 70s with the ability to get up from the floor and chair without using your hands, to pick up your newspaper by bending at the waist instead of bending your knees, to walk up and down stairs, to get on your knees to read the labels on the store's lower shelves, to put on and off your shoes and socks while standing on one foot, to run, to spend 10+ hours flying in economy from the US to Asia without being stressed, and to wear jeans while looking good. 

steveboy are you presently in your 70s or is this wishful thinking when you do reach that age?

post-9743-0-22126200-1495205954_thumb.jpeg

This guy is 55 and looks good in jeans.

Guest ryanasia

So is it a gradual thing and one just realises that "Hmmm this just doesn't quite feel right now" or are there perhaps some jeans fairies who come into your room on the eve of your 60th birthday and instantly remove all your jeans whether you like it or not ! ?  

So, what age IS the age - OR ARE perhaps Ryan ( and I ) both wrong and one can and should wear just whatever the hell the wearer wants for just as long as they want ?    You see, THESE are the important questions in life that need urgent answers - never mind whats the meaning life and is there a God, no, this and "how much to you tip a massage boy" are all we need answers too as once you've cracked that in life then what else left is there left that you REALLY need to know anyway !?   :)   (hmmm that sounds like the start of another great thread all in itself even !) 

I am rocking the relaxed fit mom jeans myself.  In my experience you stop wearing jeans if it doesn't show off your bulge or define a nice ass. YMMV.

This guy is 55 and looks good in jeans.

And he just had the job of President for eight years!  It is well known that this job ages the person very much 

Bill Clinton was the same age when he ended his term, but he was fat and sick. Today at 70 he is slim but looks quite old. So a person without the stress of a presidency can look better at 70 than these guys.

We can see how good Cher looks at her 70.  Madonna is not far behind at 59.  They both look great in jeans.

So... it seems that age does not destroy, but our habits might.

............., to put on and off your shoes and socks while standing on one foot,............ 

I was only thinking the other day that that has to be one of the key determinants of the threshold of old age in men.

At 63 I can still mostly do it standing up, even if I do often wobble ominously while doing so, but I confess that there is the odd occasion nowadays when I do find myself sitting on the bedroom sofa to put them on.

Sadly there are many other age (& weight) related factors but best not discuss them now LOL