Guest samebb

Lovely, please keep going.

Try the At Home Bar in the Jomtien Complex - a nice relaxing bar with lots of hot boys, many Cambodian.

And the owner is great. Really welcoming Scottish guy with many stories.

Thanks for the positive feedback,

Lovely, please keep going. 

Try the At Home Bar in the Jomtien Complex - a nice relaxing bar with lots of hot boys, many Cambodian. 

Thanks Vessey, we went along last night, great spot, hope to visit again soon.

post-17454-0-13554600-1498970582_thumb.jpg

Part 2 is is nearly ready, hope to post it later today if time allows.

Thanx for the report and especially for photos :) Please continue.

Siting to close to the stage for the first visit could be a bit uncomfortable, true.

What beach section are sitting at? They have numbers, actually.

"Girlfriend" could be mistranslated Thai word "fan", which has this "girl/boyfriend" meaning without any specific regarding boy or girl this special friend actually is.

"Girlfriend" could be mistranslated Thai word "fan", which has this "girl/boyfriend" meaning without any specific regarding boy or girl this special friend actually is.

Agree.

แฟน

faen girlfriend/boyfriend ; partner

Great report.

Thanks for detailed description about the now infamous BBB and confirmation of boy drink 450B.

Thanks for the excellent report.

BBB is not the only bar in Boyztown & since some of the others have a very different style to what  you describe in BBB, I wouldn't rule out the whole area just because you didn't like that. 

Thanx for the report and especially for photos :) Please continue.

Siting to close to the stage for the first visit could be a bit uncomfortable, true.

What beach section are sitting at? They have numbers, actually.

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't see the numbers on the beach but will watch out the next time.

Yes, the message is just a teaser for the next part, the report is lagging events by about four days. Wish I had time to keep it up to date! 

Very nice reports! Don't forget Sunee plaza where there are several beerbars and gogobars with very low prices and still plenty of boys.

Thanks Hanan, you are a reader of minds - we were talking about going to Sunee Plaza when your post appeared - going there later tonight.

Thanks for the excellent report.

BBB is not the only bar in Boyztown & since some of the others have a very different style to what  you describe in BBB, I wouldn't rule out the whole area just because you didn't like that. 

Thank you.

You are right of course, we just paid a short visit, so just first impressions. 

Unfortunately I don't think I could persuade Adhik to go back on this trip! 

There are so many options, so many possibilities here for all types of people here, loving it.

“Touch my dick”, well we obliged, didn’t think we had a choice. Then he put out a hat and demanded money. I was completely taken by surprise and refused – surely he should pay us for touching it, not the other way around? He swung it away in a huff, unsatisfied. I put my leg across the gap to prevent any further cock intrusions.

Thank you for great and entertaining report written in refreshing style.

as for dick , yes you had a choice of not touching and not paying. When guys are parading through an audience I usually grant permission only to just one to receive my firm grip on the thing  and a tip.

If you touched it , you should tip him, otherwise you mat be labelled cheap charlie.

Preventing cock intrusion  in a gay bar - that's novelty like swearing in a church, LOL

Thanks for detailed description about the now infamous BBB and confirmation of boy drink 450B.

I see on forums recently conspiracy to defame BBB and I  wonder if it is instigated by rightist trumpist brexiteers or perhaps by leftist tree huggers. :spiteful:

While it may have some merit , specially when it comes to newly announced ( but it's still openly announced according to the report above) 450 boy drink price , before  somebody even asks there's sector of population out there who considers it great bar and I'm proud to be member of that crowd.

that's correct explorer's attitude.

One statistic sample is not a base to formulate hypothesis and  Boyztown provides ample opportunity to taste different bars, all in close proximity.

Thanks Hanan, you are a reader of minds - we were talking about going to Sunee Plaza when your post appeared - going there later tonight.

hope you had great time there although if you wandered to Good Boys , Adhik may not like it as that's the bar about cock intrusion only /assuming you don't trek to Sunee just to quench your thirst only/ 

I went once to boyz,boyz,boyz and had same experience as Finnseventy and would not return. But the others go go bars in Boyztown area are enjoyable except for X Boys. 

another cock intrusion preventer LOL

While music level is atrocious preventing conversation   XBoys have an advantage of full on show, one of very few bars still offering practical demonstration of the said intrusion. 

Can I ask name of your condo booking very nice view. I'm thinking of staying over Christmas holidays and never been to Pattaya before. David

Hi David.

We stayed in View Talay 7. It was very convenient to the Jomtien Complex and Dongtan Beach. The Baht busses went past the entrance which was also handy. 

I would suggest getting a condo on the north side of the building if possible so that you are in shade during the day.

Have a great holiday!

The show started with a fire-eating act. Then a cock show of sorts, muscle guys in briefs with large tools. Then they came down off the stage and moved through the crowd. A huge muscle guy with a matching dick thrust it in front of us. “Touch my dick”, well we obliged, didn’t think we had a choice. Then he put out a hat and demanded money. I was completely taken by surprise and refused – surely he should pay us for touching it, not the other way around?

Unquote

Been to BBB many times despite most of the boys are not my type. I inevitably spent much time drinking and watched the shows (albeit half heartedly). I was shy to touch those cocks on offer (I was surprised myself) but I had no problem doing such deeds in Nice Boys, Eros etc. Maybe because the bar is way too busy; or maybe too many women around, I don't know.

Hello Finnseventy and Adhik, I am fairly sure I met the two of you at Sansuk Sauna, chatting on the loungers at the poolside I remember chatting about my admiration for the Dali Lama with Adhik. If I have mixed you up with someone else please forgive me.