gerefan

Why do boys wear 2 pairs of underwear?

Those are not two pairs of underwear.

There is one underwear over a pair of under-underwear.

A distinction without a difference perhaps? LOL

Whats more, you can either peel them off the boy one at a time or both at the same time,

After all, it is what you find underneath than counts hahaha

It's rather boxers over briefs for most boys, and in gogo bars some wear their own briefs under the underwear the bar provides.

ricequeendiary blog (offline and not even on archive, but I made a full copy while it was operational) had an article about that, saying that when they enter their own or a friend's place, they take of trousers and then walk around in boxers, with briefs underneath.

Probably because he doesnt want the outer underwear to get dirty from his skin/penis/ass. The inner one will be replaced while the outer one will be worn multiple days? Just a theory lol

I saw many things in Thailand but can't recall even single case where boys underwear wouldn't be super fresh and clean like new, honestly

It's rather boxers over briefs for most boys, and in gogo bars some wear their own briefs under the underwear the bar provides.

ricequeendiary blog (offline and not even on archive, but I made a full copy while it was operational) had an article about that, saying that when they enter their own or a friend's place, they take of trousers and then walk around in boxers, with briefs underneath.

Have had same experience.  They want to get out of street clothes and get more comfortable. And, as Spoon points out, it keeps their jeans cleaner longer.

Speaking of "trousers"... What is this with all the guys wearing pants with the knees "worn" out.

I asked the same question one of my boys, Bank from BBB and answer was ' fashion" accompanied by very patronizing look but my vengeance was swift ' good to know I don't need to buy you new jeans"

Guest samebb

I asked the same question one of my boys, Bank from BBB and answer was ' fashion" accompanied by very patronizing look but my vengeance was swift ' good to know I don't need to buy you new jeans"

Talking of fashion, have you seen this new trend of boys wearing big framed black glasses with no lenses. I find it cute but equally amusing.

Is Bank the sexy hung hunk from Issan?

I've noticed lots of guys wearing two pair of underpants. The answer I always got is the second pair is worn just to cover up the ones worn in the bar. God only knows why.

Talking of fashion, have you seen this new trend of boys wearing big framed black glasses with no lenses. I find it cute but equally amusing.

I saw it and actually didn't like it, too sophisticated for me perhaps

Is Bank the sexy hung hunk from Issan?

yes on all four counts

I've admired him from afar for ages, but have been reluctant to do anything about it, as he is so hot I think he deserves someone better than me. Also, he looks like an axe-murderer and I feel a bit intimidated, despite his gorgeous smile.

And in a feeble attempt to stay on topic, does he wear two pairs of underwear??

I've noticed lots of guys wearing two pair of underpants. The answer I always got is the second pair is worn just to cover up the ones worn in the bar. God only knows why.

Maybe it helps their striptease taking off layers after layers of clothes.

I've admired him from afar for ages, but have been reluctant to do anything about it, as he is so hot I think he deserves someone better than me. Also, he looks like an axe-murderer and I feel a bit intimidated, despite his gorgeous smile.

Take this "deserve" out of your mind.

If he would not deserve something better than any of his clients, he would be paying them instead of receiving payment  :)

And in a feeble attempt to stay on topic, does he wear two pairs of underwear??

You don't even realize you wasted all those years, so I'm telling you now. No I'm not that someone better, LOL.

Sure his face is a little bit rough and actually it was firecat who witnessed me offing him for first time   who commented in my Dec 2014 trip report that he is glad he did not turned out to be axe murderer.

Sure , those who usually off cherubic twinks could be intimidated but you , with your soi 6 adventures are certainly not a chicken material.

Smile is gorgeous and so are his muscles and everything else. On the last trip he couldn't stay LT because he was supposed to drive home in the morning but he made sure he fixed me with his friend  ' him like me, you like him" which I like because I like when boys are taking care of each other , not competing.

To return to the topic, no I did not notice him using double underwear but quite often he is in the bar in his jeans.

The nearest axe-murderer lookalike I can think of is Jupiter boy Mr Song #44 who is tall, muscular with wide shoulders.

Vinapu, is Bank@BBB look like Song?

I didn't peek if he wears 2 underwears but Song in street clothes looks fashionable and hot!

O,  no. While Song is as muscular and well built , his face is actually pretty angelic and you can pass him in dark alley without fear.

I agree that Song looks very fashionable  in street clothes but about Bank I can say that he also looks very fashionable without them.

Did not have pleasure to meet # 44 other than admiring him on the stage but hope springs eternal, certainly he was my #1 eye candy in old Jupiter.