jason1975

bangkok trip (3rd to 5th)

I am seated now at Telephone diagonally facinc Jupiter 2018. Enjoying my pineapple rice dinner while waiting for Jupiter to open. And of course indulging in people watching along the street.

Arrived this afternoon and cleared immigatrion within 5 minutes - probably the fastest experience i've had.

Had some problem with hotel. Shall write about it tomorrow in detail.

Once i put my luggage down, i headed out to Arena.

One elderly Western chap came out as I entered. 3 Asians seated on sofas deciding on the guys to pick. The full assortment of Arena guys were trying to get them to pick them.

I sat down and had a quick look. I knew who i wanted. I pointed to a youngish looking guy wearing a cap.

Once we went up to the room and he removed his cap, i saw his closely cropped hair. Similar to those of recruits in the army. If any of you are familiar with the singer Drake, my boy's haircut is similar to Drake's.

His name is Arty and he is 29 though he looks much younger. Well proportioned body with large round nipples. His massage was heavenly. Tipped him 1200 baht. Massage fee was 799 for one hour. Found out that he is only working part time at Arena and he happened to be working today. Well, lucky me!!!

Once i put my luggage down, i headed out to Arena.

Well, lucky me!!!

as usual Arena delivers, nice to know that you too are starting your BKK adventures with Arena, my habit for many trips.

Nothing enlivens our muscles from several hours of sitting on the plane than good massage with dose of excitement to bring an adrenaline to proper level

Jason it was great to run into you tonight. Someday hopefully you will get a longer stay in Bangkok so you can sit and relax for a few minutes. You certainly account every minute your there with fun. I'll probably be in the same place tomorrow so maybe can say hi again.

I'm glad you got the locker room view at Jupiter. Four of us went Friday night and had that view. It was as much fun as show on stage.

I actually preferred dreamboys show compared to jupiter as some of them can really dance and the lady boy shows is hilarious and quite talented performers. Jupiter boy dance move are awkward and weird but i find it still charming to see those manly guy trying hard to bust a move lol. Both bars are to my liking in terms of boy selection but dreamboys is expensive, so i tend to stay for the shows to make up for the money spent lol.

Thanks for a great report! You are sure quick to move on one bar to another, something i am not good at especially of i already buy a drink lol.

great report , thank you. Certainly you did not waste even minute, I like that type of vacation.

Can imagine person on reception at Glitz watching  that carousel of boys you entertained, LOL

Fun, Fun, Fun

Nothing changed at Classisc in respect of mamasans, will they ever learn? or being pushy just works for them somehow?

It's supposed to be low season and yet we are getting great bar reports from both BKK anf PTT daily, long live forum and it's contributors ! It looks like low season brings more fun ?

650 off fee at Dreamboys is nothing new but certainly new Jupiter gives all bars run for money.

Don't forget about BOY66 in old Jupiter location ! Perhaps your dream boy for  final day waits for you there, LOL

Thanks for a great report! You are sure quick to move on one bar to another, something i am not good at especially of i already buy a drink lol.

with 3 days at disposal Jason can't afford to linger.

Often when bar hopping in such manner in order to avoid saturation instead of buying drink for myself  I buy one for mamasan, that way bar has sale and mamasan is neutralized. 

Just woke up. What a night. Shall go Boys 66 and Hot Male tonight to complete my tour of all the gogoboy bars in Bangkok.

I shall take up Paulsf's suggestion to have an extended stay the next time I come to Bangkok, tentatively in December. Shall look at my work schedule to try to get a week or more of holiday.

I had the pleasure of seeing Jason in action last night as he quickly moved from location to location. I was sitting at Maxi's and he would wave or stop for a quick hi on his way by. I got to thinking that if Vinapu and Jason were in town at the same time we might need an express lane down Twilight. These two gentlemen get more out of an evening than anyone I've ever met.

great report , thank you. Certainly you did not waste even minute, I like that type of vacation.

Can imagine person on reception at Glitz watching  that carousel of boys you entertained, LOL

Carousel - what an apt description! Person at reception was different for all the occasions I passed by so no *ahem* looks!

Carousel - what an apt description! Person at reception was different for all the occasions I passed by so no *ahem* looks!

I had this at Raya while hosting two Tawan boys in row. When walking Oud to an elevator Alek was already waiting in the reception. Faces of people on reception were worth any admission price.

At least when day or two later  I brought them both at the same time nobody blinked an eye not to mention no question was asked why I'm buying additional breakfast,., LOL

I had this at Raya while hosting two Tawan boys in row. When walking Oud to an elevator Alek was already waiting in the reception. Faces of people on reception were worth any admission price.

At least when day or two later I brought them both at the same time nobody blinked an eye not to mention no question was asked why I'm buying additional breakfast,., LOL

You had two Tawan boys overnight - how did everyone fit on the bed! Lol!

I had the pleasure of seeing Jason in action last night as he quickly moved from location to location. I was sitting at Maxi's and he would wave or stop for a quick hi on his way by. I got to thinking that if Vinapu and Jason were in town at the same time we might need an express lane down Twilight. These two gentlemen get more out of an evening than anyone I've ever met.

No one escapes your all-seeing eye on Soi Twilight, Paulsf!