jason1975

bangkok trip (3rd to 5th)

You had two Tawan boys overnight - how did everyone fit on the bed! Lol!

relax, not every Tawan boy is  a massive bodybuilder and I, even if  far from slim still don't fit stereotype of " fat farang" not to mention that beds in Grand Deluxe rooms at Raya are quite spacious

My adventures today.

Onsen and shopping in afternoon. Massage at Bangkok Massage from 7:30pm to 8:30pm. 500 baht for one hour. I gave tip 800 baht. Dinner from 8:30pm to 9:00pm at Happy Beer Garden.

Went to Boys66 at 9pm only to be told that their show only starts at 10:30pm. 25 boys on showcase. 5 per rotation. Muscular guys like in Jupiter. Half of them very good looking with Korean actor and singer looks. There was one boy (number 12) whom I considered but he got snatched by a group of 3 China tourists seated in front of me. That was at 9:30pm. Decided not to wait for show. Some customers streaming in, including a group of 4 girls and 1 guy. The girls will probably be delighted with the handsome boys on stage. By the way, drinks at 380 baht (smack in between Jupiter's 280 baht and Dreamboys' 480 baht) and off fee is 400 baht if off before 10pm. As I left, I gave number 8 a tip of 200 baht. He had been smiling at me non stop and teasing me by lowering his jeans gently down to reveal the waistband of his white undies.

Couldn't see Paulsf anywhere today. After Boys66, I went to Hot Male. New setup is conducive for shows. One boy (number 22) appeared a brief while during rotation then disappeared. He got off by someone who have already pre arranged with him. Hence I didn't see his customer. Probably waiting downstairs. And it was number 22 whom I took a fancy to! Tonight didn't feel like a lucky night for me. I decided to find viet boy whom I met last night at Screwboys. As I left, I gave 200 baht tip to number 20 because he was best dancer.

I wasn't out and about much last night. I had a prearranged meetup with a boy from X-Boys. Stopped by and picked him up then back to my condo.

This was a short trip for you. I'm glad you covered about everything. Hope you had a great time and come back soon.

I wasn't out and about much last night. I had a prearranged meetup with a boy from X-Boys. Stopped by and picked him up then back to my condo.

This was a short trip for you. I'm glad you covered about everything. Hope you had a great time and come back soon.

You finally went out with that boy from X-Boys whom you mentioned to me on Sunday! I am surprised you didn't go with him on Monday but were instead seated at Maxis the whole night!

Writing while waiting at airport.

So after two promising boys became unavailable to me (no.12 at Boys66 and no.22 at Hot Male), i headed out of Soi Twilight and went to Screwboys.

The Viet boy was there. No.12. Calls himself Win. He was delighted to see me walk through the door. Paid mamasan off fee and took boy back to hotel room. Ended up chatting quite a bit after our session using Google Translator. His English is very basic and I can't converse in Thai or Vietnamese. He will be here for 6 months so i shall see him again in December. I would have loved to have him stay overnight but i know my heart will be shattered when parting after breakfast so i bade goodbye to him at midnight.

To summarise this 3-day trip.

9 gogoboy bars visited

- Jupiter 2018

- X-Size

- X-Boys

- Dreamboys

- Freshboys

- Screwboys

- Boys66

- Classic

- Hot Male

2 massage joints visited

- Arena

- Bangkok Massage

3 sessions with 2 boys

Can't wait for December!

Jason

I second paul's assessment of your trip , not a second wasted and big thank you for finding time to write here for us.

Good to know Chinese started are offing boys. It means bars will survive

Speaking about the customers from China, the 3 fellas seated in front of me took some time to talk to boy at Boys66. They bought him the customary drink then chatted for about 10 minutes. 2 of the Chinese tourists couldn't speak English so the 3rd chap was translating for them to mamasan and the boy. When the boy went off to change, the 3 men were in deep discussions (maybe deciding whose hotel room to bring him back to?) I was bemused by the sight. Thinking back, i should have made a counter offer and taken him back!

Thinking back, i should have made a counter offer and taken him back!

no, I think if boy was already sitting with other client trying to pull him from his present company would be bad form unless he would make a move.

I know first hand  because once at Tawan  I was already paying off fee when boy announced he must go with another customer, grrrrrrr.

On another hand in the same bar on different occasion I entered just to see one of my favorites  sitting already with another guy.Sad , sad , sad but Guardian angel told me to order drink anyways so I did and after a while boy came to shake hands with unmistaking offer ' I will sleep wit you today"

By the way I noticed you covered whole soit Twilight but none of bars in soi 6  / Tawan , Super A, Golden Cock and Nature Boys /, something to consider for Dec.

Vinapu, that incident with you offing the boy and he went with another customer, would it be a case of double booking? He already agree to the first customer, but out of fear that customer changes his mind, he went to you but turns out the first customer kept his promise? Just a thought lol, seeing that you mentioned an offer that is your highest, only logical if he refuse because of earlier commitment rather than money?

Vinapu, that incident with you offing the boy and he went with another customer, would it be a case of double booking? He already agree to the first customer, but out of fear that customer changes his mind, he went to you but turns out the first customer kept his promise? Just a thought lol, seeing that you mentioned an offer that is your highest, only logical if he refuse because of earlier commitment rather than money?

My guess would be the other client offer an even higher amount or that client is a more important one. Whatever the reason, it is bad ... unless he offer a big discount for a replacement off for another night.

I did not really dwell on the issue and even offed him on subsequent trip but I mention that scene often so other can be prepared what may happen.

His explanation was that he must go with another customer but in fact he stay in bar and drink with him. Even possible that he was order by the management to go with somebody with good record of patronage, don't know nor care really.

Shocking part for me was that I agreed to 3500 LT tip which I never paid before and still got snubbed, so much for market forces at work. 

I did not really dwell on the issue and even offed him on subsequent trip but I mention that scene often so other can be prepared what may happen.

Shocking part for me was that I agreed to 3500 LT tip which I never paid before and still got snubbed, so much for market forces at work.

It may have been market forces working at full steam if the offing party was an excellent customer for management.

jason1975 His name is Arty and he is 29 though he looks much younger. Well proportioned body with large round nipples. His massage was heavenly. Tipped him 1200 baht. Massage fee was 799 for one hour. Found out that he is only working part time at Arena and he happened to be working today. Well, lucky me!!!

799 Baht for 1 hour massage..HOUSE fee a bit on the high side I think...NO??

Yes. Elsewhere 1 hour oil massage costs 400 to 500 THB. They have raised the prices quite a bit since I last went there in Nov 2015:

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2015/12/gay-activities-nov-2015.html

Arena 1 hour oil massage 590 Baht, minimum tip 700, I gave 800.

At the current level, they have priced me out.

I had this at Raya while hosting two Tawan boys in row. When walking Oud to an elevator Alek was already waiting in the reception. Faces of people on reception were worth any admission price.

At least when day or two later  I brought them both at the same time nobody blinked an eye not to mention no question was asked why I'm buying additional breakfast,., LOL

damn... two tawan boys in one bed, not bad vinapu... next time, i try to stay better hotel so the boys love to stay overnight...

Jason it was great to run into you tonight. Someday hopefully you will get a longer stay in Bangkok so you can sit and relax for a few minutes. You certainly account every minute your there with fun. I'll probably be in the same place tomorrow so maybe can say hi again.

I'm glad you got the locker room view at Jupiter. Four of us went Friday night and had that view. It was as much fun as show on stage.

Going to be there in November. Any more detail about where the Locker Room seats are located in the Bar??

I understood at the end of the stage runway. But which side facing the stage?? Thanks!!

the next time I come to Bangkok, tentatively in December. Shall look at my work schedule to try to get a week or more of holiday.

HAHAHA Just retire like OLD Guys!! Enjoyed your trip... Thanks