Wheelz

Screwboys Tuesday 7th Nov

and their late night show / 1 a.m. /  if they still have it may be quite interesting .

I agree with accolades from Wheelz above, Screwboys rarely disappoints ( I may be biased because my best boy ever was from there )

watched their 1am show last Thursday.

awesome variety of boys, mamasan not pushy at all.

f***ing show going around asking for tips.

you can even touch to check that it's "fully inserted"!

drinks 350 baht, off-fee 400 baht.

off-ed a 21yo Vietnamese boy, had great fun in the room upstairs.

room 500 baht, short-time tips 2000 baht.

the best boy i ever had!

Patpong; opposite Twilight. Next to pink Panther .

Actually behind Pink Panther - that small path only opens late afternoon. I spent ages looking for it next to PP before I looked behind in that small pathway. And dont confuse it with the ‘New Screwboys Kareoke’ in Patpong 2.

drinks 350 baht, off-fee 400 baht.

off-ed a 21yo Vietnamese boy, had great fun in the room upstairs.

room 500 baht, short-time tips 2000 baht.

the best boy i ever had!

I wonder if they increased their drink prices as I paid 300 as recently as Sept. Or perhaps they charge more after midnight to take an advantage they are open longer than soi Twilight bars?

Did boy ask for 2000 or you gave him that out of good heart?

I wonder if they increased their drink prices as I paid 300 as recently as Sept. Or perhaps they charge more after midnight to take an advantage they are open longer than soi Twilight bars?

Did boy ask for 2000 or you gave him that out of good heart?

about the drink prices...yeah maybe...

but the show is definitely worth 350 (or even more)!

mamasan quoted 2000, and it sounded right to me (based on what i've seen on the forums).

mamasan quoted 2000, and it sounded right to me (based on what i've seen on the forums).

Hopefully you also read the "never believe a mamasan" comments.      

Although since 1500 is about right in Bangkok, 2000 is not too far out.

Always, gently, politely, and discretely, negotiate!  Ideally with the mamasan...  and always ask what the boy will and will not do.  But not all mamasans tell the truth, so if language not a barrier, ask boy also.

I'm of school of dealing directly with boy. Only mamasan  I'd be inclined to let be involved is Art from Arena.

On another hand I must say mamasans at Screwboys helped me few times / when asked / so I'm not against slipping them 50/100 baht from time to time

thanks for sharing this...

after my last experience in Soi Twilight I had given up on the idea of ever going into a "show bar" again.... I used to always go to Fresh Boys, and would usually off a guy for days at a time... I found the show a bit boring but not intolerable...

however: during my last visit, I walked out half-way through the show.... the obnoxious head waiter (I believe he was) would not leave me alone - half way through a beer he must have asked me to buy him a drink no less than a half-dozen times and then started asking me for tips...

meanwhile, all attention was paid to the giggling gaggle of chinese (i believe) female tourists who sat right up front

i realized that i am too much a fan of thailand to have to be treated that way in a country i consider my second home (i am a new yorker...)

i would love to find a non-Twilight destination, and will take your suggestion!

Converts to karaoke at... 1:45? In the MORNING?! What's an elderly slut to do? Afternoon massages for me I guess... But Screwboys sounds tempting. Thanks for posting about it.

One of my best BKK experiences started at Screwboys. There was a great assortment of talent on display. No one was pushy and I wasn’t anxious to make a quick selection, though there was a handsome man making a lot of eye contact. My companion wanted to move on and it was obvious we were settling up our bill. The handsome guy approached me and said he could tell I was nice and wanted to come home with me

I’d never been approached like that before. He said he wanted to sleep with me. How much? I am free he responded. Back at the hotel he showered for about 20 minutes. Said he lived with 5 other guys in a small room with cold water and no air conditioning. He ate like a horse. He was from Myanmar and lonely. I offed him every night for the rest of my trip.

On my next trip he was no longer at Screwboys but I saw him on the stage at another bar. He literally flew off the stage when he saw me. Unfortunately I’ve not encountered him since that trip but he has left me with wonderful memories. But Screwboys has been my favorite bar since. Still non-pushy

after my last experience in Soi Twilight I had given up on the idea of ever going into a "show bar" again.... I used to always go to Fresh Boys.....

. the obnoxious head waiter  would not leave me alone - half way through a beer he must have asked me to buy him a drink no less than a half-dozen times and then started asking me for tips...

meanwhile, all attention was paid to the giggling gaggle of chinese (i believe) female tourists who sat right up front

i realized that i am too much a fan of thailand to have to be treated that way in a country i consider my second home (i am a new yorker...)

I understand you are not happy but it seems that at the same time you did not like to much of an attention and feel that you did not get attention you deserve.

Don't give up on bar , not to mention whole soi after one unhappy experience , what about all those times you left happy previously?

As for other areas try, you guessed rightly , Screwboys, trek to soi 6 and check on all 4 bars there and don't forget about Boy66 and Jupiter2018.

It goes without saying that Pattaya is only 2 hours by bus away, if you like twinks you will feel at home there. 

So many years ago,

I enjoyed Screwboys and the hot guys there!!

One night took off a more mature young man.

We went to an hourly hotel on Patpong Soi 1.

He took care of the arrangements...

The room had a mirror on the ceiling. WOW!!

And he made our Short Time fantastic!!

Will be back in BKK next week and I hope to have a great time again!!!

;-)

I too have good memories of Screwboys and several good offs there over the years (actually the bar in Bangkok where I have the most offs).

But they can be low on boys:

Tue 12sep2017

Screwboys 20:05-21:12. Pineapple juice 300 THB. 6 Boys and no customers. New underwear: white and blue horizontal stripes. Closed shoes. Boys smoke. Three fully dressed twinks (Vietnamese looking) in and out of the bar, and at the end two of them get onto stage. #29, 34, 38 cute. 9 Boys and 3 customers when we leave. Overall number of boys too low, should have skipped and gone somewhere with more boys.

from: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/10/gay-activities-sep-2017.html