Shonen

Pattaya Bar report

For what it's worth, a veterinarian friend gave me some good advice on the street dogs, or "soy dogs," maybe we should call them. (Cute huh?)

What she told me: the dogs are trying to figure out if you are the top dog or not. If you make direct and/ or proplonged eye contact, they think you are not the top dog and are challenging them for the top spot; they may want to attack to defend their territory. She recommended you just glance at them quickly, a sidelong clance not a direct one, so they know you see them, and walk on in your chosen direction, acting like the top dog, with confidence. They might follow you, as they think there might be something interesting (after all, you are the Top!) but will eventually get tired of that and leave you alone.

This works for me almost every time. On very rare occasions, a dog has come up too close for comfort and seemed potentially threatening, but even then, backed off.

. Good Boys.............and they want 500 baht for fun with men there now. 

On way to my condo i locked eyes with a street dog. 

this is what they charged me in September, steep rise from usual 300. I think I'd rather throw another 500 and have proper short time fun.

Never look at cobra and soi dog

No problems with dogs. I look at them, speak with them. It's a question of attitude.

Didn't your parents teach you not to take candy from strangers? It's the same with invitations from bar boys or staff that you don't know well: either the invitation is not sincere (just small talk) or you will pay heavily if you follow.

I once did and paid heavily (both in money and sanity):

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2015/11/trip-to-nakon-nayok-with-some-thai.html

Some rude Japanese were there when I was.

That's a rarity.    I encounter rude people of various nationalities in Thailand, but not Japanese.    

[Having spent many months in Japan, I can tell the difference between that language & Mandarin Chinese]. 

Some boys are from Power Boys, as well as the mamasaan. o.

That bastard would easily qualify for the post of Chief Instructor at Mamasan School.

Not to be trusted one millimetre.

Caught out lying to boys about me (customer) by my Thai friends who reported back to me.

Enter any bar he works at, at your extreme peril.

Enter any bar he works at, at your extreme peril.

There have been loads of Mamasans in Powerboys over the last 2 years:

Jojo (Fat and long hair), Nat (Short Hair), Neung (Taller, slim with longhair), Jim (Butch female) and another whose name I have forgotten 

Which one are you staying is the bad one!

I think the one at Prism is Nat,not sure. I remember Neung when he worked at Power Boys around 2007. He was a shy cute boy who i would always tip when i saw him. He looked sad and was very quiet. But a few years later transformed into the loud ,obnoxious mamasan and now never go to Power Boys. Is she gone?

That's a rarity.    I encounter rude people of various nationalities in Thailand, but not Japanese.    

[Having spent many months in Japan, I can tell the difference between that language & Mandarin Chinese]. 

I can tell by their looks but the Mamasan confirmed it. I was with a boy and only chuck wowing him when the rude guy walked by and did a deepthroating imitation for about 15 seconds. 

For what it's worth, a veterinarian friend gave me some good advice on the street dogs, or "soy dogs," maybe we should call them. (Cute huh?)

What she told me: the dogs are trying to figure out if you are the top dog or not. If you make direct and/ or proplonged eye contact, they think you are not the top dog and are challenging them for the top spot; they may want to attack to defend their territory. She recommended you just glance at them quickly, a sidelong clance not a direct one, so they know you see them, and walk on in your chosen direction, acting like the top dog, with confidence. They might follow you, as they think there might be something interesting (after all, you are the Top!) but will eventually get tired of that and leave you alone.

This works for me almost every time. On very rare occasions, a dog has come up too close for comfort and seemed potentially threatening, but even then, backed off.

So Im a submissive bottom according to the dog,lol.  Actually im a drama queen also when they come up barking at me, i look for Thai moto taxis for help like the dog will bite me.

There have been loads of Mamasans in Powerboys over the last 2 years:

Jojo (Fat and long hair), Nat (Short Hair), Neung (Taller, slim with longhair), Jim (Butch female) and another whose name I have forgotten

Which one are you staying is the bad one!

I haven’t been in Powerboys for years so I didn’t realise there had been so many mamasans.

The one in question is Nat. Avoid like the plague....now Mamasan at Prisma in Boyztown.

Is Nat the small short haired one, who looks & acts a bit weird and was at Power Boys even when it was Mic My ?

If so, yes, I don't like that one, but persuading that one to go away was not too difficult & I wouldn't let it influence your decision to go to the bar.  

Just tell it to go away, several times if necessary.  If you're harassed to tip the mamasan, under no circumstances do so. 

Then after a while, it will learn to stay away.    All part of the training process.

If it learns to stay away on future visits & sometimes is helpful, when asked, then perhaps a small tip may be in order.

I have been in Power Boy recently and no problem with the mamasan. Don't even know who she is at present, but not the small "Tom" who was a real mess.

Same for me. Since Jojo left for Prisma I haven't seen any mamasan in Powerboys and unsure they even have one now. Otherwise usually in this bar the mamasans are very pushy. The tomboy you are referring to was Jim but she hasn't been mamasan there for years now.

Last night I check Cupidol - 16 boys in bar tried get eye contact. Boys are handsome good selection for anyone. Few customer just for drink, look and go. Lady mamasan dominated in bar. Ochh I do not want meet her in my bed.

Winner  (Sunee plaza) - 5  so skinny boys as sickly chicken. Biggest of them dance naked front of customer couple. With mirrors so few boys and customers bar looks ghostly - no reason to seat for me.

Entrance to DongTang beach near 7/11 is under reconstruction for several months and looks that Thai never finish it.
Smoker customer are forced out from beach to road, they have ready tables and chair  - so now smokers not visiting beach but DongTang road.

Good bless LOS