newscene

My first long trip to BKK with special thanks to people of this forum.

It's all part of the learning curve.  Sounds like you had a great dance partner who fulfilled your desires in that department.

Agree that 2:35 is a disappointing time to realize that your other desire would go wanting.  But since I don't think that was discussed in advance, he's free to make his departure at will. Think I would have stayed with the 2500 and omitted the taxi bonus.

When you factor in the other costs (1900 if I caught them all), it's a 5,000 baht event.  But you found an enthusiastic dance partner that eluded you the other night and will have a good memory.

I pushed him to the bed and kissed him a bit more, after 10 minutes of having fun with each other, I said, “Do you want to take a shower?” and he said “Yes” but then he immediately said “What time it is?” and I said, 2:35am “Why, do you have to be somewhere” I was hoping he would say “NO, just curious” but instead he said, “Sorry but Yes, I have to go around 3:00am, is that fine?”.

-----

I opened my wallet and thought to pay 2500 BHAT to him (a bit less than others in past) Since we didn’t do anything, just hang out and that should be fair but then my guilty conscience kicked in, “I was blaming him and therefore not paying him as equal to others”. I had known from the start that we would have no sex tonight, I know, I didn’t expect things will turn out like this but to his fairness, he did everything I asked him to, so why I was punishing him and not paying for his time that he deserves, I gave up (I hated these negative feelings) and gave him 3000 BHAT for his time and 100 BHAT for taxi.

He smiled and again said sorry by holding his hands and I placed both of my hands-on top of his and hugged him and said “It is fine” and returned the smile with brief kiss, we parted and he left the room

To be continued… 

I cannot imagine anybody HAVING TO LEAVE at 3.00AM (except maybe a gynecologist with a patient in labor)

Hopefully with so much experiences in short time you will learn to love YOURSELF.

But you did very well by maintaining your composure and friendly demeanor.  At that moment you were still on time to negotiate and make a proposition, since you hadn't discussed the tip with him.  "I am thankful that you joined me going to the disco and having so much fun together, and I have a 1000 baht tip for you.  However, if you are able to stay until 5:00AM and give us time to have sex I will pay you 3000 baht"

Newscene - your reports are rivaling the Forum's best.  I certainly twig on the learning aspect of discovery and experimenting and mild disappointment when things aren't as hoped for/anticipated. 

Your next visit to Bangkok will profit from the willingness to learn you show in this visit.

There are a lot of boys that have day jobs. Because of this many will only stay till 2 or 3.

(Or girlfriends)

It is fine if the boy has also a day job to attend to.  But this should not justify doing an unsatisfactory night job.  To leave Newscene abruptly at 3AM all aroused without giving him the satisfaction of having sex is not kind.  At best it is selfish. But he has the right to do so, and it is fair that he gets paid much less.  3000 bahts, nearly 100 U$S, is overly generous for joining a client in a disco without giving him some sex, and even if this was not discussed in all details, it is a given that his client wants sex.  We ALL want sex!

Thinking it further, the boy was completely lacking professionalism in his night job.  He should have told the client up front that he could be with him only until 3PM, In this way, Newscene could have gone straight to his room and fucked him hard all the way until his 3PM, instead of spending time letting him dance around.

As usual with most of your post, you have no idea what your talking about. You admit you don’t hire so you really wouldn’t know, If customer doesn’t tell boy he is looking for long time, they expect just an evening date. If you want all night, tell them. They spent 3 or 4 hours together, so 3000 isn’t out of line. Probably would have been ok with 2500.

Newscene is a newcomer to the forum. Sounds like he is having a great time. But with any newcomer to the Bangkok/Pattaya scene there is going to be a couple of bumps in the road.

And here you have no idea what I was talking about.  It was not whether 3000 B was fine for 3 or 4 hours, but the fact that Newscene was shorted on the main course of the meal, the entree. Just when he was asked to take a shower, the boy suddenly had to leave.  Even if I have offed a boy only once, this site is full of information about this, which surely exceeds what your experience might be, and it empowers me to have my own opinion. If we off a boy, short or long time, the standard implicit assumption is that it is for sex.  Since the leaving time in this case was left open, it is up to the boy to make sure that he delivers, and he should have made clear that he had to leave a 3AM.  But the world is not perfect, so what I proposed to pay the full (intended, not promised) tip if he stayed and held his end of the service, is perfectly fine.

And here you have no idea what I was talking about.  It was not whether 3000 B was fine for 3 or 4 hours, but the fact that Newscene was shorted on the main course of the meal, the entree. Just when he was asked to take a shower, the boy suddenly had to leave.  Even if I have offed a boy only once, this site is full of information about this, which surely exceeds what your experience might be, and it empowers me to have my own opinion. If we off a boy, short or long time, the standard implicit assumption is that it is for sex.  Since the leaving time in this case was left open, it is up to the boy to make sure that he delivers, and he should have made clear that he had to leave a 3AM.  But the world is not perfect, so what I proposed to pay the full (intended, not promised) tip if he stayed and held his end of the service, is perfectly fine.

no you are wrong.  wrong.  wrong.  wrong.  short time does not mean however long we hang out together plus sex.  it means short time, which typically means ending around 3:00.  so you are wrong.  wrong.  wrong.  

and there i go feeding the troll.  shame on me.

You admit you don’t hire so you really wouldn’t know,

Very good point Paul

what we know about  Steve from his   own posts is that he is   about 70, he  likes his   dick to be white and that he  doesn't pay  for sex so really is not familiar with an issue he is so actively engaged distributing advises.

We need to remember that in conflict situation we are dealing usually with much younger man on his own turf, last thing we need is a scene, perhaps even violent. Armchair diatribes may not apply to a tip discussions while horny,  drunk and  upset at 3 a.m. 

believe me , I rather be that inexperienced like then , 16 years ago. There's noting like exploring  Silom / Suriwong neighborhood for the first time.

Might I ask, how was it back then? Was it better than what it is now? Or The world is more exciting these days?

After 20 minutes long walk, we reached our hotel, I opened the door and he said “Hello, how are you?” to an empty room, I couldn’t hold my laugh and we kissed, at this point I am completely melting (I know it’s all been paid for and no real feeling but common I am enjoying my time and this moment is real even though the next won’t be).

I am enjoying your trip report and particularly love this part.

You’ve described the boyfriend experience with the Jupiter boy very well.

We are privileged to know your inner thoughts and feeling of that time as if we were you actually standing in the same hotel room with the boy.

PS I am surprised to read the boy actually walked for 20 min. without complaining.

I am enjoying your trip report and particularly love this part.

You’ve described the boyfriend experience with the Jupiter boy very well.

We are privileged to know your inner thoughts and feeling of that time as if we were you actually standing in the same hotel room with the boy.

PS I am surprised to read the boy actually walked for 20 min. without complaining.

Thanks Jasper, in fact, I would be very glad to tell you, all the boys all met, say about 5 in total during my trip, except one, none of guys seems to have any complaints about walking, most of the time either we were talking or taking a little stop to eat a bit or pick up something from 7 eleven, so nothing seemed too far. Although if we were brisk walking, we could have covered the distance may be in 13-15 minutes but what’s fun in that

It's not simple arithmetic, rather market pricing. In general population and it seems even more in bar boy population twinks are over-represented so warrant lower price. There are more twinks between Screwboys and Freshboys  than muscly hunks in all BKK bars combined .

Then I count my blessings, because I like a product that is overabundant and under priced.  :)

Newscene - your reports are rivaling the Forum's best.  I certainly twig on the learning aspect of discovery and experimenting and mild disappointment when things aren't as hoped for/anticipated. 

Your next visit to Bangkok will profit from the willingness to learn you show in this visit.

Thanks ggobkk. I couldn't agree more, I have learnt a lot from this trip and I am sure next trip would be more exciting, though I am sure everyone would agree, first time is always unique, either it’s good or bad or so so experience, whatever it is, it’s all new. This newness won’t be there next time instead there will be experience and learning. It's nature, you need to give something to get something.

Spoiler alert, Steveboy and Alizizou – You probably won’t be happy with what I did on my last day in Bangkok therefore please feel free to disregard my experience as it just applies to me, to my ethics and has no bearing on anyone else.   

Newscene, nothing what you do or not do will make me unhappy.  I am of course happy if you have a good time and find satisfaction in everything you do. When this is not the case, you at least gain experience and when you hopefully reach my age you will know how to deal with the world to maximize the probability that things come out to your satisfaction.

U even contemplating when u wanted to reduce your tips because he want to depart early, that on its own is enough for you to tips whatever amount that will get rid that guilty feeling offf your heart, after all, u want to feel happy on your holiday, and being hunged up and feeling guilty isnt the way to go. Yes there are roughly a standard rate, but most of us have overpaid or underpaid, depending on the services we get, how the boy performs, and what time of holiday it is, for example, im more generous if its my last day of the holiday, as ive always frugal on my spending and have left overs of thai baht by the end of my vacation. Some times, if i take the same boy, without having to go to the bar, pay entrance, drinks, tips mamasan etc, all that saving goes to that boy eventually lol. The boy i had last time saves me few baht there so the last night i actually pay him 4k, and i receive double kisses lol cant wait for another trip to LoS, but have been busy with work, got promoted very recently and still adjusting to this new position. Lol

U even contemplating when u wanted to reduce your tips because he want to depart early, that on its own is enough for you to tips whatever amount that will get rid that guilty feeling offf your heart, after all, u want to feel happy on your holiday, and being hunged up and feeling guilty isnt the way to go. Yes there are roughly a standard rate, but most of us have overpaid or underpaid, depending on the services we get, how the boy performs, and what time of holiday it is, for example, im more generous if its my last day of the holiday, as ive always frugal on my spending and have left overs of thai baht by the end of my vacation. Some times, if i take the same boy, without having to go to the bar, pay entrance, drinks, tips mamasan etc, all that saving goes to that boy eventually lol. The boy i had last time saves me few baht there so the last night i actually pay him 4k, and i receive double kisses lol cant wait for another trip to LoS, but have been busy with work, got promoted very recently and still adjusting to this new position. Lol

Congratulations on your promotion Spoon!! Yes, totally agree, last day is always different and similar to you I had given bigger tips than usual :)