TotallyOz

Different Experience in BKK

An interesting perspective. I prefer to put up with costly wine and look at "vacation" as the ability to spend the night with a handsome new friend and pay $50 or so rather than $250 to $500.  I have wine with every dinner at home. that's about  345 dinners vs 20 or so during my vacation.

Now, if I lived there this would be an issue. Right now it's not.

True but not a real comparison. Despite what Thai immigration rules say, you are living part-time in Thailand.

A visitor, going to the bars, will find himself charged the same for a coke as rum&coke. I'd rather get a slight buzz for my holiday money.

A visitor, going to the bars, will find himself charged the same for a coke as rum&coke. I'd rather get a slight buzz for my holiday money.

If they don't forget to add that rum to the coke. I'd rather order shooter to rum and a glass of coke and let my stomach to to the blending. 

Last trip I ordered gin and tonic in one of BT bars and it was of 50 % of tonic and 50 % of tonic variety..

Hi Vinapu, you may recall that last time I was in Pattaya - June of 2016 ( ill health - much better now ) I only went to Toy Boys. They have always, I will say it again, treated me well. Once I found out that to get a rum and coke ( forget Cuba Libre ) Bacardi coke  was what I needed to say. I was not disappointed.  In a lot of bars that I don't know, I do rely on Nam Soda.

It seems that the subject of the OP in this thread has become bored with the LOS and has returned home--if he ever was here in the first place.

In a post on the GB board earlier today he made his exit in more ways than one. The mod apparently decided that the poster's claims (a run of extraordinarily bad luck in Pattaya immediately followed by a run of extraordinarily good luck in BKK) was--well--too good to be true and pulled the post.

Several on the GB board saw it coming and are "glad" to see that that particular poster is no longer on holiday in their environs.

It seems that the subject of the OP in this thread has become bored with the LOS and has returned home--if he ever was here in the first place.

In a post on the GB board earlier today he made his exit in more ways than one. The mod apparently decided that the poster's claims (a run of extraordinarily bad luck in Pattaya immediately followed by a run of extraordinarily good luck in BKK) was--well--too good to be true and pulled the post.

Several on the GB board saw it coming and are "glad" to see that that particular poster is no longer on holiday in their environs.

"glad"   hehe

Since I am the one who brought the thread over from Gaybutton, a couple of points.

1. Gaybutton has not pulled the thread nor has he removed the poster to my knowledge.

2.  Certainly I realized that he appeared to have an unusual run of good luck and members should be suspicious.

However that does not change the fact that BKK and Pattaya are 2 completely different places when using the Apps for finding companions.

Of course BKK is much larger and thus many more boys on the apps but truth is IMHO the vast majority in BKK are not what we think of as traditional money boys . Pattaya is the opposite as it would be quite hard to find someone at least in the 18-24 age group who is not a moneyboy.

If someone is in BKK for a short visit, the Apps are hard to be successful .  However there are some members who either live in BKK or spend much of the year there and I was interested to see their input.

Since I am the one who brought the thread over from Gaybutton, a couple of points.

1. Gaybutton has not pulled the thread nor has he removed the poster to my knowledge.

No, he did not pull the original thread.  He pulled a new thread (posted earlier today) in which Farangholiday announced he was bored and going home.

Never said that his membership was deleted.

I saw one room, deluxe, that looked like it was two twin beds together - as they used to do in Europe. 

I am from the USA but 50 years ago my Husband and I did our Honey Moon in Europe and England.

At the B and B in London we pushed the two Single Beds to together for "convenience".

And the next morning the Cleaning Ladies were all a twitter...

;-)

I am from the USA but 50 years ago my Husband and I did our Honey Moon in Europe and England.

At the B and B in London we pushed the two Single Beds to together for "convenience".

And the next morning the Cleaning Ladies were all a twitter...

;-)

lucky you you weren't canned like those two unfortunate lesbians in Malaysia mentioned in another post recently