DrimVoiz

Best Bangkok Trip Ever: A Taste of Heaven Experience With A Sex God

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

that can be safely said about any model and in fact any guy, there will be always those  who look at him with awe  all the way to those who will never get what's so attractive  about this or that guy.

This is lesson I learned from multiple visits of bars in company of other members. 

It's why recommendations as well as bad reviews must be always taken with pinch of salt and gulp of cold water.

Picture says even less than words, two dimensional guy may look differently than live and warm on stage in three dimensions with broad smile ( and a shoulders ) or on opposite side  with grumpy look " I don't like being here  and I don't like you either" dissolving in acid all handsomeness or/and cuteness  impression.

Very well said Vinapu, totally agree with you!!!

I think your last paragraph may refer to two regular / floor boys of Moonlight, I just think they fit that descriptions, ha ha...

2 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Very well said Vinapu, totally agree with you!!!

I think your last paragraph may refer to two regular / floor boys of Moonlight, I just think they fit that descriptions, ha ha...

I did not have anybody particular in mind but it happens very often in all places ,  I hope guy at least will look at me and fake a smile but to no avail so I'm forced to pass him on. It's why I offed only two Moonlight models (plus one who was not model yet when I offed him ) even if I like a look of almost all of them 

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

I did not have anybody particular in mind but it happens very often in all places ,  I hope guy at least will look at me and fake a smile but to no avail so I'm forced to pass him on. It's why I offed only two Moonlight models (plus one who was not model yet when I offed him ) even if I like a look of almost all of them 

No, no, it was just me, I think 2 Moonlight boys fits the one smiling and the other one with grumpy look, haa haa...

But based on experience, ur right, I love Mr. Perfect Guy's sincere smile the 1st time I saw him, besides his handsome face and muscular body, of course, which got my attention.

2 hours ago, anddy said:

I'm the same, it's all about the smile. When at Moonlight with @vinapu, @paulsf, @18past19, @CTCI8F I had ZERO intention to off anyone. As soon as I took my seat by the shower stall, noticed some boys lingering in the corner behind us, one of which with cute-boy-looks caught my attention. Then his warm smile - SOLD! So easy for the boys to off me haha

Anddy, I hope you'll PM me who is that cute, smiling boy!!! :D 

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

Yes

There is also this energetic dancer in Dreamboy and Paradiso who is usually dressed as a cop (Paradiso) and cowboy (Dreamboy) who I think just dance and could not be offed, idk his name but he's also hot. I'm shy 2 ask Mr. Perfect Guy the name of the boy, lol :D 

9 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Idk if its good or bad? I only write what I experienced, no more, no less, no fiction but all truth...

I just hope I did not offend anyone with my report bcoz if I did, I'll remove the explicit content the next time since I don't want my report 2 be offensive...