DrimVoiz

Best Bangkok Trip Ever: A Taste of Heaven Experience With A Sex God

30 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

I just hope I did not offend anyone with my report bcoz if I did, I'll remove the explicit content the next time since I don't want my report 2 be offensive...

do not worry about that. In THIS forum nobody will be "offended" by such content. If in the unlikely event that someone is, then that's HIS problem (easily solved by not reading such content), not yours. 

Its a gay forum focusing on gay sex tourism, talking mainly about gay/boy hunting and hiring gogo boys and masseurs. If anything, those who didnt share the intimate part, didnt do so because they are uncomfortable sharing that part. But i dont think anyone is u comfortable in reading them or else they probably wont be here. Just keep writing however you feel comfortable.

Wow, many thanks...so let's enjoy the explicit part of my report then, lol. I'm just worried it may offend anyone. But in fairness, if the boy is popular or well-known online or on this forum (like Mekhin and Nicky), I did not include the explicit part, haa haa...My next trip is in Songkran, hopefully I can personally meet more members in BKK!!! ;) :) :D 

2 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

But in fairness, if the boy is popular or well-known online or on this forum (like Mekhin and Nicky), I did not include the explicit part,

I like that way of thinking , either we use real name,  number  or nick and omit explicit part or we hide identity / I like your Perfect, Runner Up,  Sex God etc substitutes / and then reveal true nature of world peace discussion with guys.

9 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Wow, many thanks...so let's enjoy the explicit part of my report then, lol. I'm just worried it may offend anyone. But in fairness, if the boy is popular or well-known online or on this forum (like Mekhin and Nicky), I did not include the explicit part, haa haa...My next trip is in Songkran, hopefully I can personally meet more members in BKK!!! ;) :) :D 

would love to meet, but unfortunately I'm usually out of town over Songkran... :( 

14 hours ago, vinapu said:

I like that way of thinking , either we use real name,  number  or nick and omit explicit part or we hide identity / I like your Perfect, Runner Up,  Sex God etc substitutes / and then reveal true nature of world peace discussion with guys.

Yup, yup...its better 2 use nicknames...but when I use Mr. Handsome Guy 2 Nicky and Mr. Musclegod 2 Mekhin, members here easily guess who they are, maybe bcoz of their popularity, haa haa ;)