DrimVoiz

Best Bangkok Trip Ever: A Taste of Heaven Experience With A Sex God

On 10/15/2019 at 11:10 PM, DrimVoiz said:

Btw, anyone going 2 Songkran nxt yr?! I'll be there 4 sure, need 2 experience it, c u there guys!!! Hope I can meet other members also!!! :) 

Songkran is not for me. Everywhere I go will be so packed. Competition to off the boys will be high, good for boys, not good for customers. Even if I want to go for massage in places like The Prime, there will be long waiting list, not to mention cannot avoid getting wet if I want to go out of hotel to restaurants etc.

I do agree it is something you really wanna experience but once is enough for me.

2 hours ago, maleire said:

Songkran is not for me. Everywhere I go will be so packed. Competition to off the boys will be high, good for boys, not good for customers. Even if I want to go for massage in places like The Prime, there will be long waiting list, not to mention cannot avoid getting wet if I want to go out of hotel to restaurants etc.

I do agree it is something you really wanna experience but once is enough for me.

Havent been to thailand during songkran either. Dont think its my scene too. But yes, experiencing them once should be in my list somewhere but its not at the top for sure

6 hours ago, maleire said:

Songkran is not so busy as you described the pick season December-January is much more crowded but what is annoying during Songkran is that you can't get out from your room otherwise everyone there throwing powders and water on you , certainly not for me.

18 hours ago, maleire said:

Yup I want 2 experience it ONCE since its a peak season, just 2 experience, that's all, tnx!

12 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Songkran is not so busy as you described the pick season December-January is much more crowded but what is annoying during Songkran is that you can't get out from your room otherwise everyone there throwing powders and water on you , certainly not for me.

Well, I'll prepare 2 be wet or messy, and yes I experienced December in BKK last yr, that's the most boys I've been with!!! ;) 

12 hours ago, spoon said:

Lol a friend of mine also wanted to go during songkran but i told him i dont like crowd. But keep.me posted, just in case someone change my mind lol

But its your choice to avoid the crowd...the most important are the boys...imagine they are firing their guns to each other making them wet, u can see their skin glistened with water, dripping to their muscles, and soaking their shirt which they removed exposing their abs & chest...and also their undies that's why they decided to remove it...do u find that exciting??? So cmon, go 2 Songkran @spoon!!!

25 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

But its your choice to avoid the crowd...the most important are the boys...imagine they are firing their guns to each other making them wet, u can see their skin glistened with water, dripping to their muscles, and soaking their shirt which they removed exposing their abs & chest...and also their undies that's why they decided to remove it...do u find that exciting??? So cmon, go 2 Songkran @spoon!!!

Exactly!! That is exactly why I want to go! 

Plus, if it is crowded, it is not your fault if you bump into the boys and accidentally grope their crotch as you make your way through the crowd. Or accidently slip on the water and land on top of one...

24 minutes ago, Syphion said:

Plus, if it is crowded, it is not your fault if you bump into the boys and accidentally grope their crotch as you make your way through the crowd. Or accidently slip on the water and land on top of one...

Now imagine the same situation but substitute handsome muscular boy with ugly tourists. Chances are there will be more the later than the former. 

1 hour ago, spoon said:

Now imagine the same situation but substitute handsome muscular boy with ugly tourists. Chances are there will be more the later than the former. 

In Silom, there are plenty of VERY attractive and often skimpily-clad guys to ogle at, I'd say they WAY outweigh the few ugly tourists. 

Unfortunately, they banned all water in Soi 4. Before, it was a packed WET mayhem, with lots (and I mean LOTS) of groping going on. Not for the fainthearted who don't like crowds as it was like sardines in a can. Not sure how it is nowadays in Soi 4. But you can always steer clear fo Soi 4 if it is too packed. Plenty of eye candy on the main road. 

4 hours ago, Syphion said:

Whoa, that's a very exciting scenario in Songkran, lol!!! I hope I can do that to him...

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, anddy said:

In Silom, there are plenty of VERY attractive and often skimpily-clad guys to ogle at, I'd say they WAY outweigh the few ugly tourists. 

Unfortunately, they banned all water in Soi 4. Before, it was a packed WET mayhem, with lots (and I mean LOTS) of groping going on. Not for the fainthearted who don't like crowds as it was like sardines in a can. Not sure how it is nowadays in Soi 4. But you can always steer clear fo Soi 4 if it is too packed. Plenty of eye candy on the main road. 

Wow, that's so exciting 2 hear!!! Maybe they've moved the groping to other places...I'll search for that and of course the eye candies!!!