DrimVoiz

Best Bangkok Trip Ever: A Taste of Heaven Experience With A Sex God

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

Waiters accept offs to supplement their modest income of 8000 baht a month with working hours of 6pm to 2am.

Waiters off fee is 500 baht, same as Jupiter’s gogo boys however waiter can’t leave the bar until 12 o’clock.

...and their tip is also 2k baht??? Wow! I've never expected they can be offed!!! I just hope the cute waiter I'm referring 2 can also be offed...if I've known it earlier, I already had a very great time with him, lol ;) 

5 hours ago, Jasper said:

He is a waiter. Really nice guy.

Mmmmmm...this is totally new 2 me if ever I offed him and he's available, sooo excited!!!

Tbh, he always caught my attention everytime I go 2 Jupiter2018 bcoz he always smile and talk 2 customers.

Does mamasans can also be offed?! Joke, joke, joke :D 

13 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Btw, anyone going 2 Songkran nxt yr?! I'll be there 4 sure, need 2 experience it, c u there guys!!! Hope I can meet other members also!!! :) 

For me Songkran was horrible experience could not go out from my room without getting wet every time I did finally gave up and stayed in my hotel and went out only for eating till it was over .it is fun to watch at the first day but afterwards it becomes irritating.

Does anyone remember Star Boys, opposite Boyztown near Welcome Hotel?  Many , many years ago it was a favourite (only twinks!) and I remember the bar -prices placed on each table. After drinks it listed the cost of "offs". The cheapest were, of course, the go-go boys. But then the pricing went on to list waiters, the barmen, and- and this is why I recall it so vividly- the mamasan. She or he was forty at least and....well, not very attractive. And the most expensive. And no, it wasn't a joke. 

10 hours ago, Boy69 said:

For me Songkran was horrible experience could not go out from my room without getting wet every time I did finally gave up and stayed in my hotel and went out only for eating till it was over .it is fun to watch at the first day but afterwards it becomes irritating.

Well I really need 2 prepare 2 get wet then, its sure fun...and I can also ask the boys 2 come 2 my hotel saying I'll get wet if I get out of my room, lol

4 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

But Jasper, I'm really interested 2 the cute waiter, for a change, instead of a go go boy, he he

then next time simply approach him and ask if he will go with you.

I noticed that in many bars waiters started to wear number tags and for me it signalizes clearly that they are offable although they may have restriction on when they can leave a bar .

13 hours ago, vinapu said:

then next time simply approach him and ask if he will go with you.

I noticed that in many bars waiters started to wear number tags and for me it signalizes clearly that they are offable although they may have restriction on when they can leave a bar .

According 2 Jasper the waiter can be offed by 12MN...I can wait 4 him that long...but if his limitation is no s*x and just watch him play, I'll pass, lol :D 

5 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I don't find him attractive at all ...

that can be safely said about any model and in fact any guy, there will be always those  who look at him with awe  all the way to those who will never get what's so attractive  about this or that guy.

This is lesson I learned from multiple visits of bars in company of other members. 

It's why recommendations as well as bad reviews must be always taken with pinch of salt and gulp of cold water.

Picture says even less than words, two dimensional guy may look differently than live and warm on stage in three dimensions with broad smile ( and a shoulders ) or on opposite side  with grumpy look " I don't like being here  and I don't like you either" dissolving in acid all handsomeness or/and cuteness  impression.