10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

8 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Final Episode of Tonhon Chonlatee (EP 10) is available on Youtube.

just finished watching it.

I liked the series not only for eye-candies but for light -hearted plot and great opening song but last episode seemed a bit too rushed and sugary at once. Chon's  mother was great character and last Ton/Chon  kissing scene was sweet.

"Friend Zone" Season 1: I liked it! The gay story is by far the best part of it! Great role for Singto as Earth. Also liked Stud a lot, such a bad guy.

"Manner of Death", Episode 10: Crazy stuff going on!

"1000 Stars" (or "A Tale of thousand Stars"): rumors say it will air on 29 jan - so hopefully soon available with eng sub.

4 hours ago, 10tazione said:

"Friend Zone" Season 1: I liked it! The gay story is by far the best part of it! Great role for Singto as Earth. Also liked Stud a lot, such a bad guy.

"Manner of Death", Episode 10: Crazy stuff going on!

"1000 Stars" (or "A Tale of thousand Stars"): rumors say it will air on 29 jan - so hopefully soon available with eng sub.

you will like Season 2 of Friend Zone as well, I'm not sure which one I liked more myself. Even girls characters look sensible in that series, specially Boyo

Manner of Death - I'm Curious to Death right now

1000 stars  - it looks it's not rumor but firm as that series will replace TonhonCholatee in the same time slot on broadcaster I was told

Long awaited and finally on, I agree '1000 stars' is promising to be a great series. Handsome actors, good acting,  interesting and engaging plot, more mature characters, and  setting in greenery ,  far from Bangkok and universities looks like next level of BL.

We have two great BL ( or rather ML ) series set in countryside running right now.

Tharn Type season 2 - 7 years of love finished yesterday with 12th episode  but they are promising special episode on Sat , Feb 13th. It looks it will be paid special though..

Anyways episode 12  is very interesting even if somebody did not watch the series  as it includes monk initiation ceremony and related customs and rituals most of us are not familiar with.

Overall I'm not the biggest fan of those two but can see why some consider Tharn Type one of the best series ever.

But I like Korn/Knock , Pete/Kao and even Dean/Pharm better.

7 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I watched all 8 episodes on weekend

that's may preferred way of watching BL, not necessarily in one go or over day or two but in close sequence after all episodes are available. That  way I find it easier to follow and appreciate whole plot not being distracted by other competing series.

Waiting whole week for next episode of Manner of Death and now of  1000 Stars bleeds my heart

Manner Of Death, Episode 11:
The explanations for the "event" in the last episode didn't 100% convince me but ok.
Now it seems there is a clear suspect for at least one murder, but isnt it too early with 3 more episodes coming?
I loved the cute moments in this episodes a lot ... would it be the same if we watched it 10 years ago?

On 1/26/2021 at 1:03 AM, vinapu said:

you will like Season 2 of Friend Zone as well, I'm not sure which one I liked more myself. Even girls characters look sensible in that series, specially Boyo

Finished season 2 and would say it was even better than season one! Since there is still something unclear between Earth, Stud and Dr. Sam, I hope they will make some kind of sequel.

I agree, very promising, Beautiful setting and finally we got to know rural Thais and Thailand in BL series.

I can relate to part of plot. Once I had family member living with with transplanted kidney and he knew that somebody else got other kidney from the same donor, he always wanted to learn who his ' twin ' was . He got his wish.

So, Manner of Death Ep 12 was another episode to scare us to death! To compensate, don't miss 1000 Stars Ep today with hopefully some stress free romantic scenes!

Mr. Thai BL made  a new video:

"Dew the Movie" (2019, with OMG Ohm Pawat) and "Love's Coming" (2014) cought my eye, did anyone see those already? Other recommendations are "Present Perfect" and "Present Still Perfect" which have already been mentioned in this thread. I also took a note of the Taiwanese movie "Your name engraved herein" (2020).
I think Valentine's Day isn't long enough to watch all those movies. Oh and there is another recommendation video which I havent' watched yet: