10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

13 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Oxygen (2020)

I liked it more then "Still Together the Series" and "Love by Chance 2". Although I found the final story between Solo and his father rather weird.

Other than that, I like the series. My favorite although is neither Solo nor Gui, it's Kao the bunny.

I liked "Still together" better , not because of plot, quite shallow but because I like both actors, their chemistry and their play 

I agree "Love by chance 2" is least attractive of those three  although still worth watching to fill the time. Ae was constantly sad and depressed , shade of himself from original series and character played by Yacht was also poor shade of him from original.

As for Oxygen I was missing smiles from both Gui and Solo although I understand this is because their characters in the play.

Last episode in both 'Oxygen " and Love by chance 2 ' were disappointing , one in "Oxygen" actually made little sense   , it was haste like they wanted to finish before volcano erupted or something.

Yes, Kao is the highlight the series , both actor himself and his character .

12 hours ago, VancBCMan said:

I thought he was offered food, but refused to eat anything. 

You are right.

I think whole episode with locking him and sudden salvation by Kao did not make sense but perhaps main audience- Thai teenager girls will think otherwise.

Calculating Love (2020)

Finished all 6 episodes and I liked it a lot!!! Nothing special happens, but still not boring, and the chemistry between the 2 main actors is great!

The Gifted (2018)

Not gay. The title made me curious already for a long time, and now that I saw there is already a sequel "The Gifted Graduation", I finally managed to watch it. It's a masterpiece! Psychic powers (but no ghosts) and a lot of action that easily can kill two days of lockdown! If you saw Blacklist and liked it, you will like this one even more. Talented actors including some known from BL series like Gun Atthapan. Though if I could make a wish for the next BL story, I would like to see this guy in a main role:

EMOyeB6U4AIZ4Km?format=jpg&name=small

Calculating Love  is a charming mini BL series I liked it too especially the last episode,very disappointing there are only six episodes but I understood it's because lack of budget. hope to see this lovely couple in the future on a sequel series.

The Gifted is an interesting series with excellent young actors some of the episodes were great others had unreliable plot so I have mixed feelings about this series .there is a second season running which I didn't watch yet.

What are you guys currently watching?

I started "The Gifted Graduation", probably not as good as "The Gifted", and "Manner Of Death" which I like a lot so far: Interesting story, and it is nice to see some countryside and greenery for a change! What a beautiful wooden house the teacher has, I could imagine living there with Tul :)

On 12/30/2020 at 3:28 PM, 10tazione said:

What are you guys currently watching?

I

I'm watching "Manner of Death"  and like you I find it interesting  and so far after 6 episodes I don't have candidate for murderer of that Janeira girl. Least suspicious is her sister so perhaps her?

One thing is sure - very unusual BL series

Seeing Max and Tul in action would be treat for me even in meager series. And I like how their characters Bun and Tam's  relationship develops , slowly but promisingly, just like in real life 

I'm also watching "Gen Y "  , plot is too sugary but I like cast, "Tharn Type season 2", plot is becoming after 7 episodes also both main characters are not my favorites and "Friend Zone-Dangerious Area" which is season 2, not excatly BL series but has BL motive with Singto  (Kongbop of "Sotus"  and Mes of "He's coming to me" fame) one of main characters. I like it a lot although 'Pit of Snakes" would be more suitable tittle . Plot is interesting and quite dynamic. 

On 11/30/2020 at 12:03 PM, reader said:

Nadao Bangkok's I Told Sunset About You, a romantic drama series that centers on the relationship between two high school boys. The five-episode series has completed its run and can now be binge-watched in one go on Line TV. What was initially perceived as the studio's attempt to hop on the popular Boys' Love bandwagon impressively turned out to be much more. At times sensual, at times heartbreaking, Sunset was a well-rounded, coming-of-age drama with good writing, and beautiful cinematography to match. The story dives into the struggle of defining and exploring one's identity and sexual orientation. The performance of two lead actors, Putthipong Assaratanakul and Krit Amnuaydechkorn, were also praised. Following a successful run, it was announced that a sequel is in the making and will follow the two protagonists as they go on to study at universities. This is set to be released in March 2021.

I started it today and must say not only I agree with all written above but even understand some who claimed that it was best BL series of 2020 as it looks extremely promising after 1st  episode.

Have box of Kleenexes handy just in case. it looks like full loop from best friends to enemies to lovers without being too sentimental. Young actors are good,  able to create  few great moments of smiling through the tears. Too bad they are not more hunky , like Max and Tul but one can't have it all I guess.;

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

I started it today and must say not only I agree with all written above but even understand some who claimed that it was best BL series of 2020 as it looks extremely promising after 1st  episode.

Have box of Kleenexes handy just in case. it looks like full loop from best friends to enemies to lovers without being too sentimental. Young actors are good,  able to create  few great moments of smiling through the tears. Too bad they are not more hunky , like Max and Tul but one can't have it all I guess.;

Do i need baby oil to go with the kleenex? ;)

15 hours ago, vinapu said:

I strated today too watching I told the Sunset About You  excellent mini series with cinematic movie quality very impressive and touching plot certainly one of the best BL series of 2020.

11 hours ago, spoon said:

Do i need baby oil to go with the kleenex? ;)

answer is NO, not much heat so far and actors are not my types so it's safe bet they are not yours either. But plot is interesting , best friends becoming non-speaking rivals and then trying to built relationship again.

Just like in real life , you like somebody , then you learn something about person which put you off , then after absence you realize that you are kind of missing him / her. Been there , done that although not on romantic level so  I can relate  to the plot.

like advised above "I told sunset about you" binge watched,  all 5 episodes in 3 days.

No , for me is not the best BL of 2020 but still very enjoyable . Even long nothing happens sequences are making sense considering plot. And one of best exchanges in  BL series ever ; 'why you are crying?" , "I want to pee but water is coming out of my eyes instead"

Second season starts Mar 11

The Gifted: Graduation (2020)

Not gay. You probably need to watch "The Gifted" first.
I liked the successor of "The Gifted" a lot. Full of suspense, I watched the last 5 episodes in one day, it's a great way to kill 1 day of lockdown.
It's never so clear who is the good and who is the bad. For a 13+ series quite a few heavy scenes...
And the fight against the education system in the series could also be easily interpreted in respect to the current movements in Thailand.

On 1/1/2021 at 12:33 AM, vinapu said:

I'm watching "Manner of Death"  and like you I find it interesting  and so far after 6 episodes I don't have candidate for murderer of that Janeira girl. Least suspicious is her sister so perhaps her?

I agree with you! Even the teacher is still suspicious, but I don't expect him to be a killer, that would not be beneficial for the developing relationship MaxTul and make a season 2 impossible. But he definitely knows a lot about the bad guys ...

But I don't agree with Tul when he is saying:

mod5-1.jpg.300980b695fe346aa24631c840003328.jpg

mod5-2.jpg.83500323ae3ecce4bca5b83f6a533c4d.jpg

I have a question: Can we hope for another gay couple in the series? First I thought that Tat and Sorawit where fighting for Nam, but when I saw this scene in episode 5, I thought maybe ... maybe I am just daydreaming ... Tat looks hot and Sorawit is cute.

mod5-3.thumb.jpg.7febabf76e6b58a93efcc01926fe73db.jpg

8 hours ago, 10tazione said:

I agree with you! Even the teacher is still suspicious, but I don't expect him to be a killer, that would not be beneficial for the developing relationship MaxTul and make a season 2 impossible. But he definitely knows a lot about the bad guys ...

I have a question: Can we hope for another gay couple in the series? First I thought that Tat and Sorawit where fighting for Nam, but when I saw this scene in episode 5, I thought maybe ... maybe I am just daydreaming ... Tat looks hot and Sorawit is cute.

no , teacher would be suspicious if we did not have that Max/Tul couple here. He may look suspicious but how Tul fall for murderer of his friend? So , no, Tam at end of day will be good guy.

Scene you post pics above I watched few times as I find it very hot yet tasty.

Episode 8 is so far the best and last scene makes me wanting to be next Monday already. There's more in it but I don't want to spoil for those who did not watch yet.

No , I don't think Tat and Sorawit will be couple but don't mind you prove me wrong. I like that handsome police inspector

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Episode 8 is so far the best and last scene makes me wanting to be next Monday already. There's more in it but I don't want to spoil for those who did not watch yet.

Here in the USA the Series is only up to Ep 6. And you need VIP Membership to watch that now...  GRRRRR I have only been able to get Ep 5!!!

On 1/5/2021 at 7:42 AM, Boy69 said:

It's not certain yet ,the new Covid outbreak might postpone the releasing date of the second season.

I am watching now I told the Sunset About You Documentary 8 short pisodes behind the scenes of making this masterpiece series .worth watching to understand how good this series is and how wonderful are the actors there.

https://mydramalist.com/79847-i-told-sunset-about-you-the-documentary

On 1/3/2021 at 9:36 PM, Boy69 said:

I strated today too watching I told the Sunset About You  excellent mini series with cinematic movie quality very impressive and touching plot certainly one of the best BL series of 2020.

I agree 100% !!!
Actually the mini series is not that mini, only 5 episodes ok but each episode is rather long, some 1h 15 min or even more.
I was crying the whole episode 4 and 5, in expectation that either Bas or Teh will end up heartbroken... I hope the following dialogue does not spoil it for those who haven't seen the series yet but I liked this scene.itsay-ep5-1a.thumb.jpg.ccfbf994db27e8110a4fc44eee561d61.jpg

itsay-ep5-1b.thumb.jpg.8d40791ef1077213eae7d7d96e73fa53.jpg

On 1/5/2021 at 4:23 AM, vinapu said:

like advised above "I told sunset about you" binge watched,  all 5 episodes in 3 days.

No , for me is not the best BL of 2020 but still very enjoyable . Even long nothing happens sequences are making sense considering plot. And one of best exchanges in  BL series ever ; 'why you are crying?" , "I want to pee but water is coming out of my eyes instead"

Second season starts Mar 11

I was really surprised when I found out that text came out of the mouth of a girl haha. I think she must have had a hard time trying not to laugh when shooting this scene :)
I think next I'll watch the behind the scenes as suggested by Boy69. Not sure what we should expect of season 2 though ...

itsay-ep5-3a.thumb.jpg.51e5c1cb74d4c3528f278cc19425ab90.jpgitsay-ep5-3b.thumb.jpg.8dfca497ac3f4ca9da122efefbc04f72.jpgitsay-ep5-3c.thumb.jpg.d863eb55c20632378fb119fb120ab2f5.jpg

7 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Not sure what we should expect of season 2 though ...

Yes I agree It will be very difficult for season 2 to outperform the first one because all the tension, sparks and fightings before Teh and Oh-aew accepted each other and agreed to be a couple won't be I assume on season 2 so it is very interesting to see what the future is holding for them, but many Thai sequels were better such as Love Sick 2, Freind Zone 2 , Make it Right 2 and Sotus 2, I am very curiously waiting for the second season !