10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

Just finished watching We Best Love Taiwanese BL mini series top notch series about 2 rival popular outstanding Uni students and swimmers whom against all odds become lovers. The main actors Yu and Alex Chou are super hot and charming. second season is on its way next month !

https://mydramalist.com/74567-we-best-love-forever-the-first

dBdO5_4c.jpg

48 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

Just finished watching We Best Love Taiwanese BL mini series top notch series about 2 rival popular outstanding Uni students and swimmers whom against all odds become lovers. The main actors Yu and Alex Chou are super hot and charming. second season is on its way next month !

https://mydramalist.com/74567-we-best-love-forever-the-first

I am about to finish "Gen Y", and "Manner Of Death" has last episode today (and hopefully we will not end up with a heart attack), so maybe I will be unfaithful and watch a series from a different country for a change, so your suggestion has perfect timing, thank you!

Of these "old" ones, which one should I watch next?

- My Engineer S1 + S2
- My Bromance S1 + S2
-Love Sick
- Why R U
- En of Love
- Love Mechanics
Tharn Type S2

Gen Y

While the cuteness-factor of the actors is high, I didn't understand the plot at all and had some difficulties watching to the end and fell asleep multiple times.
Besides that, I had the feeling we have seen it all in other series, like BF broke up and therefore main lead is unhappy 99% of the time => Ae/Pete in Love by Chance SS2; Hyperactive guy talking too much has crush on guy without emotions => Tin/Can in Love by Chance SS2, Kao/??? in Oxygen, ...
Not sure if I am going to watch season 2, it probably depends on the length of lockdown.

Manner of Death
It was good but not perfect! In the end I felt something is missing and I don't know what. Maybe the steamy scenes that were missing? Maybe it was over too fast, while I could have watched 2 or 3 more episodes? Tat/Sorawit didn't even kiss. There would have been the opportunity of introducing a third BL-couple, Inspector M + Dr. Oat, what do you think?
Definitely I would like to see a season 2!!!

15 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Manner of Death
It was good but not perfect! In the end I felt something is missing and I don't know what. Maybe the steamy scenes that were missing? Maybe it was over too fast, while I could have watched 2 or 3 more episodes? Tat/Sorawit didn't even kiss. There would have been the opportunity of introducing a third BL-couple, Inspector M + Dr. Oat, what do you think?
Definitely I would like to see a season 2!!!

even if not steamy we could use more romantic scenes.

I too am of impression that plot run too fast but at least they did good job for crime series, least suspect become villain and culprit.

Second season is possible if one believes  in what was said in one of post emission interviews by Max Tul - it will be set in BKK. 

I was happy to see my two BL favorites back in action even with some series shortcomings

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

even if not steamy we could use more romantic scenes.

I too am of impression that plot run too fast but at least they did good job for crime series, least suspect become villain and culprit.

Second season is possible if one believes  in what was said in one of post emission interviews by Max Tul - it will be set in BKK. 

I was happy to see my two BL favorites back in action even with some series shortcomings

I liked the main couple love story but didn't like the plot which was not interesting ,clumsy and predictable. Crime series should be thrilling but instead I felt bored and just waiting if the  love story between them will have happy ending.

6 hours ago, Boy69 said:

.... didn't like the plot which was not interesting ,clumsy and predictable. ........

Crime series with love story is predictable i.e happy ending is expected.

But I'd  dispute that  resolution i.e. main culprit was predictable but we can't say more for benefit of those who did not watch it yet.

I agree about clumsy part at times although I wonder if it was workmanship broadly speaking or intended. In real life a lot if not most crimes are solved because clumsy mistakes made by  culprits or not solved because clumsy mistakes by investigators. 

On 2/14/2021 at 11:44 PM, 10tazione said:

On 24 feb a new series is coming:

Lovely Writer (2021)

with Korn (Kao) from "Until We Meet Again"

2 different trailers, leaving different impressions:

Just finished watching the first episode it's really a brilliant sereies about a writer which his BL best selling novel approved to become a TV series and he has to be involved in the production against his will there he meets the hot main leading actor who is trying to make a move on him and all these events are the basis of his new upcoming novel which his agent is pushing to publish soon !

Brothers The Series

Sweet comedy about 2 highschool students ,Prab is hitting on Chon long time without any success suddenly one day they astonished to find out that Chon's father is married to Prab's mother and they are step brothers now (!) but the romantic feelings between them start to florish what they will do now ?

On 10/19/2020 at 6:35 AM, Boy69 said:

I liked the side character Mek very handsome and gentel, He is Chinese not Thai by the way.

On 10/20/2020 at 7:29 AM, GWMinUS said:

But yes he is most handsome...

On 10/20/2020 at 2:42 PM, vinapu said:

By the way I think Ram is most handsome of the whole set.  

Finished "My Engineer"

I must disagree! King is the most handsome and he is also my favorite character! Followed by Mek. Maybe followed by Ram.
Great series! Hardly could stop watching so it took me only 4 days. Hope season 2 is coming soon ...

On 10/22/2020 at 5:01 AM, vinapu said:

King / Ram, last pair is my favorite couple out of 4 in the series and only one not acting childish . 

+1

9 hours ago, 10tazione said:

I must disagree! King is the most handsome and he is also my favorite character! Followed by Mek. Maybe followed by Ram.

as we know some people prefer coffee and others tea and even Cola Zero has some admirers

The Leaked (2020)
Not gay.
Has anyone seen it? It is an "educational youth series".
So far there are 3 eposides, maybe more to come.
Please watch the first episode (it is on youtube, it's only 20 minutes) and let me know what you think! I was surprised on how direct the topic is treated for a Thai series.

Why R U (2020)
I watched until E7 so far. After E1 I wasn't really convinced, but it is actually quite good!
What a kiss, and that already in E6! We want more of this!
Fighter: hot hot hot cute
Tutor: cute; this role is much better for him than Pete in Love By Chance!!!
Zon: cute cute cute
Saifah: cute cute

whyru-ep6.thumb.jpg.8ddc05e777f1db80b1125ddbe687eaf8.jpg

I am finally working my way through "Manner of Death". I am at Episode 13. I have not enjoyed the Series as much as I had expected. The Stories are convoluted and are drawn out too much. I will take my Murder Mysteries in book form!!

There is a new Drama Series beginning from the Philippines. The Title is "Memories of Forgetting" and the Director is Joselito Altarejos. Well respected. Based on the first two Episodes this is a Heavy Drama. Catch it on Vimeo or GagaOOLala.

Finally coming from the Philippines is a sequel to "Ben x Jim". It is just "B X J FOREVER" and it seems they have mixed up the former main characters with other new love interests. Viewers are complaining. Catch it on Youtube. Now at Episode 4.

CHEERS

After watching the third episode of Lovely Writer no doubt it's one of the best BL comedies I ever saw the plot is very light , witty and funny but with genius structure the main character is involved with adaptation of his successful BL novel to a TV series and is basing his new upcoming BL novel on the events at the set while the main actor at the series is temporarily moved to live with him and trying hard to make a romantic move on him,The most funny thing is that the writer who is writing juicy daring BL novels is actually a virgin nerd and doesn't have any clue what to do with potential lovers in real life !