10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

I'm still watching first season of Love Sick  but after 8 episodes it's still a bit of uphill struggle for me . Because of your recommendation and length of 2nd season I resolved to finish it , now with that dialogues above I'm bit more encouraged

It's a laid back series with many side stories but from episode to episode it's getting better ,the second season although include 36(!) episodes is much better than the first one. Recommended!

1 hour ago, Boy69 said:

It's a laid back series with many side stories but from episode to episode it's getting better ,the second season although include 36(!) episodes is much better than the first one. Recommended!

thank you , slowly but surely I'm going through it

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

thank you , slowly but surely I'm going through it

The series is like slow motion, ideal for lockdown times - my country was basically in lockdown from november till may, so enough time to watch this series. Now with sommer arrived in Europe and everything opening up I am not sure I would start watching it now but rather keep it for the next (delta?) lockdown. But it's the mother of all Thai BL series, so it is a must watch. No muscle for you, though.

On 6/19/2021 at 11:22 PM, Boy69 said:

Hometown's Embrace Isan countryside series start today seems interesting the cast speaks  Isan dialect .

Thanks!
After 2 episodes I would say it is worth watching!
A bit similar to 1000 stars but lower on budget and with maybe 3 potential couples including a transgender role (not the typical screeching one). Let's see how they find each other in only 8 episodes a 30 minutes.

Nice Isaan style music!

Yes the product placement is weird, but I don't mind it, for me it is almost a part of Thai BL, even more so in the lower budget series like this one probably is.

Not convinced yet? Goodlooking cast with some muscles included - or shall I say extremely goodlooking - let the pictures below talk. Oh, and there were already 2 shower scenes in the first 2 episodes ...

Than

558472415_tharn-Kopie.thumb.jpg.580d423f34af849f0b57b510cba449d6.jpg

Din

1454555020_din-Kopie.thumb.jpg.c3a033b14fb40c43e51b0f5295c702e1.jpg

Mek

1024638038_mek-Kopie.thumb.jpg.f8f5c3eff4f1c6dd67dbb12f7fcb1c8e.jpg

Dan

1800327736_dan-Kopie.thumb.jpg.510bd4fca6ca90ceaa1e36d22608b57d.jpg

Mankon

1165154430_mankon-Kopie.thumb.jpg.67b7e4b421bbabd855aaf3c061a3a7c4.jpg

There is even a reference to 1000 stars:

1931720486_1000stars-Kopie.thumb.jpg.25faa11abd0458d5393097a168db82eb.jpg

From MSN News

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AALoPhB.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=343&y=154

Thai stars relive experiences, lessons

Filipinos saw the emergence of Thai Boys Love (BL) genre last year and embraced it with open arms. I Told Sunset About You (ITSAY) was one BL series that caught their attention and fancy. Good news is, POPTV, the first all-Pinoy streaming service, streams the Filipino-dubbed version of the coming-of-age drama series, produced by Nadao Bangkok and Line TV.

A quick recall of the ITSAY plotline: Childhood friends named Teh and Oh-aew, played by actors Billkin Putthipong and PP Krit, respectively, ghosted each other because of a petty misunderstanding. After many summers, they run into each other in a review school. As they work their way to pass, if not ace, the college entrance exam, the two rekindle their friendship.

“I think ghosting is something we could do but we should not do, because we should actually solve the problem,” PP gave his two cents, through a translator, on a person’s decision to cut ties and cut off communication with another person without explanation in an interview with The STAR. “We should find the cause of the problem. And we should talk about it, like be clear with each other.”

He added that sometimes people are not in the mood to talk about their problems, and if one may add, they feel compelled to run away from others.

“If we will eventually talk, but our mood has not settled down yet, it may bring the problem to a bigger effect,” said PP. That’s why people need some time and space to think things over and talk again.

According to Billkin, there are two possible reasons why a person ghosts another in a relationship.

“One is you are hating that guy so much,” said he in English. “Another thing is you love that guy so much. You want to raise the attention from him.” Billkin continued that ghosting is not a sign of cowardice but didn’t rule out the possibility that one ghosts another “(because) he is a coward.” What’s clear is, reasons for ghosting are varied and personal. He added that a person may do it to see how people react to and feel about the former’s sudden disappearance.

“I like his confidence,” said PP about his character, Oh-aew. “He knows his goals, his aims and his objectives (in life). Although he may not be sure about his future path, his future career or what he actually wants to do (next) but his being confident is (what) I really love about him.”

Teh’s concern for others, on the other hand, has won the heart of Billkin.

“He is a caring person,” said the actor. “He always thinks of others in everything he does. He cares for his mom, he cares for his brother, he cares for his friends. That’s the thing that I love most (about my character).”

I Told Sunset About You is among the popular BL series of 2020. Many may attribute its following to PP and Billkin’s performances, the script and cinematography. Its sequel I Promised You The Moon is available on Line TV and Vimeo Plus.

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/national/i-told-sunsets-about-you-thai-stars-relive-experiences-lessons/ar-AALoRlB

18 hours ago, spoon said:

I just came across this Clip from this filipino BL series and it centers around 2 gamers love during covid time. I know its not Thai BL but the guys are cute lol

GameBoys is a great Series. Well worth watching.

And there will be a Second Season starting shortly...