numazu

A Newbie's First Time in Brazil

• Members

Wow numazu1!! Great tale, thank you for sharing it! Gabriel was a find on your trip, and I'm glad he treated you really well!

It's funny (and sometimes tragic) how easy it is to make small mistakes and expose ourselves to danger when dealing with the boys, but fortunately most of the time the boys from the saunas were honest and nothing happened.

Hope your next travel is a blast too and you can share again it with us!

See the difference between the Thai guys and those from Brasil, sexually and not being shy/modest?

Too bad things are so reversed in those 2 countries, Brasil more expensive for food/lodging and GREAT sex so cheap and AMAZING food and lodging so cheap in Thailand , mediocre sex so expensive (for what you get) and most times Thai (or Viet, Cambodian, etc..) expecting/asking for more in the end even though they might not have even performed too well.

With that being said, I'm going to Thailand and Indonesia next week,  Their massages can't be beat, lol

From what I could make up from the overly long (extremely detailed) and somewhat confusing encounter...you had a good time...Happy to hear (read) that

Your writing/typing sounds like somebody else who also writes long,  hard to follow encounters with boys in Brazil...

FYI...Most of the guys don´t steal especially if they know they have the opportunity to make more money with you and also if they know they may run into you again...

Glad that you were able to entertain so many guys on here..

12 hours ago, floridarob said:

See the difference between the Thai guys and those from Brasil, sexually and not being shy/modest?

Too bad things are so reversed in those 2 countries, Brasil more expensive for food/lodging and GREAT sex so cheap and AMAZING food and lodging so cheap in Thailand , mediocre sex so expensive (for what you get) and most times Thai (or Viet, Cambodian, etc..) expecting/asking for more in the end even though they might not have even performed too well.

With that being said, I'm going to Thailand and Indonesia next week,  Their massages can't be beat, lol

Both countries are inexpensive compared to the states or Europe...Bangkok and those other Asian countries you named are just unbelievably inexpensive....Like unbelievable for food, shopping and lodging but Rio is not crazy expensive

Sex in both countries is cheap and easy to come by...Im just not interested small Asian twinks...

And you are right...the massages in Bangkok CAN NOT BE BEAT!!!!

• Members
3 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Sex in both countries is cheap and easy to come by...Im just not interested small Asian twinks...

I agree.  Most rent boys in Thailand are skinny/thin boyish or effeminate twinks, and the sex is more vanilla. Whereas in Brazil, I can easily find manly macho muscle men, and have sex like wild beasts.

• Members
On 2/26/2018 at 12:29 PM, redxs said:

Which places would you recommend in Copa and Ipanema? Have you any favourites?

The kilo (or quilo) restaurants are everywhere. They are buffet-style and the cost is by the pound (or kilo). Just Google “kilo / quilo restaurant Copacabana / Ipanema”.

Names escape me but two off the top of my head because they were close to where I have stayed are: Temperarte Posto 6 on Nossa Senhora in Copa, and Fronteira on Rua Visconte in Ipanema. There is also a good kilo on Sigueira Campos, the same street as Point 202, but about a 7-10 minute walk east from it. But the name escapes me. I’m sure Google knows.

• Members
12 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I have not been in Rio, but if it is like São Paulo I am sure you also have deliciously unhealthy street food, very affordable.

Indeed. There are many options for very cheap food in the areas where I have stayed (Ipanema and Copacabana). Tons of loncherias with things like risoli de frango, pastel de queijo, empadas, etc. Or, alternately, cheap-ish places like Delirio Tropical, where you can get a decent, tasty meal for around $10: https://www.yelp.com/biz/delírio-tropical-rio-de-janeiro-10?utm_campaign=www_business_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

10 hours ago, Lucky said:

Numazu's trip reports, both here and at gaythailand.com, are just superb. I've read them all. I can't get enough details, so I wonder why anyone would want him to censor himself. He makes Gabriel out to be just plain desirable. I want him!

I've got 15 trips to Thailand behind me and about 7 to Brazil. I do prefer Brazilian men for sex, but a sweet Thai guy can be fun all-around. It's not either or if you like to travel. I've met some pretty masculine Thai guys, but never an effeminate Brazilian guy. Macho seems to be the word there.

Anyway, Numazu could write a book and I'd be right in line to buy it.

I agree with most of what you say. But, i have met plenty of effeminate Brazilian guys.  Most of the saunas do not allow them in as they think their class base is offended but they are there.  I forget the name of the sauna but there was one on the outskirts of Sao Paulo that was mostly local guys and they had some fem boys there.  I also met some in Fortaleza at the saunas. But, in Sao Paulo, they were mostly at the dance clubs which is now late for an old man to stay up that late now so I did not do that on my last few visits. 

I have masculine Thai guys all the time. But, sometimes I like a bit more effeminate. Sometimes I like a bit of a ladyboy.  Sometimes I like a lady.  I have had all of them in both Thailand and Brazil and never had a problem finding them.

Like Lucky, I think the passion in Brazilian men is amazing for sex.  But, the sweetness from the Thais is just as amazing.  It is a different kind of sex granted but good sex in both areas.

• Members

Pietro_Terry-2.thumb.jpg.2046906e6f1576af448665fe21a15d7a.jpgimagem_release_1088178.thumb.jpg.b957db127cd3b668e3c37fbad420b05b.jpgSorry, but with all due respect, these are 2 black guys that just happened to dye their hair, while Vidigal Bieber, the one that arose so much passion, is something completely different, one for the ages!

Deserves worshipment, not banalization!

• Members

Hi died his hair, but he is not really black guy,  as a matter of fact, he looks even better as a brunette and when he does not try so hard the Bieber thing, although of course is his claim to fame and the money maker. In a perfect world, his ass alone would give him the universe.

downloadfile.jpg

downloadfile-1.jpg