numazu

A Newbie's 2nd Time in Brazil: Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre

6 hours ago, likeohmygod said:

I do have one curiosity.

Aren't you worried about calling Uber for guys using your account? It could worsen your rating. I am like a 4.93 passenger and I'd be pissed off tk get it worse because a garoto has smashed the door of a driver :D

i always use Uber in Merida to send guys home. never had a problem...maybe because they are so tired they just want to go home to sleep! lol 

9 hours ago, Tomcal said:

i always use Uber in Merida to send guys home. never had a problem...maybe because they are so tired they just want to go home to sleep! lol 

I sent one guy home...he decided to use the driver as his personal driver for the next 2 hours going all over town and back.  I cancelled the trip from my app (sure that was hard for him to explain to the driver) and told uber that I didn't take the ride, someone else did...they credited the ride.

• Members

Hahaha awesome! 

Anyway yes... Cariocas are more demonstrative and verbal. 

I will keep saying that in many cases (not all but many), speaking a bit of portuguese (not Tom Jobim's level, but at least a basic knowledge which prevents you from constantly typing in google translate) will surely improve the garoto experience. 

• Members

Thanks! I love the reports when it is about the boys ( I also reported a car trip to Gramado with a Garoto) but if I were you, I’d leave out the details about your car rental insurance options! Boring! Anyone who has rented a car anywhere in the world knows that process already, and knows they will upsell for you to get the full insurance. Same everywhere, welcome to a global world. 

• Members

Fine, fine.  I didn’t realise it was popular, If that’s the case, next time I’ll go in details through my measurement about the hotel bed’s feet, and MyFitnessPal’s calorie count on each meal. 

8 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Floridarob, you get my favorite quote of the day award! Agree 100% with every word.

• Members
6 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Fine, fine.  I didn’t realise it was popular, If that’s the case, next time I’ll go in details through my measurement about the hotel bed’s feet, and MyFitnessPal’s calorie count on each meal. 

Chill out details aren’t a bad thing and he didn’t go that far. 

Wouldnt you rather someone be detailed versus say too little?