Tomcal

typical late afternoon at the apartment

• Members

One thing for sure, it isn't all about money. I have been with Tomcal in Brazil, sat with him at the saunas, and have first-hand observations on how people react to him. He gives off an aura that Suckrates can only dream of- it's warmth! People react to that. He smiles a lot, welcomes everyone. He isn't a vending machine for food or drinks or sex. Life at the saunas day after day might become a grind for the garotos, but tomcal shakes it up. There's always something happening when he is around and the guys react to that. I can't do it, that I will easily admit. But this knocking him for his success is unseemly. Be happy for him. He shares here so much information that the forum would never have become the success it is without him.

• Members
41 minutes ago, Badboy81 said:

I do find the idolization interesting though...But that says more about the idolizer than the person being idolized...

I mean, nobody is *literally* building dick shrines in their back yard to worship tomcal (at least I hope not, I’m kind of curious where that picture came from).  I’m pretty sure latbear4blk posts were all tongue in cheek...

42 minutes ago, Lucky said:

One thing for sure, it isn't all about money. I have been with Tomcal in Brazil, sat with him at the saunas, and have first-hand observations on how people react to him. He gives off an aura that Suckrates can only dream of- it's warmth! People react to that. He smiles a lot, welcomes everyone. He isn't a vending machine for food or drinks or sex. Life at the saunas day after day might become a grind for the garotos, but tomcal shakes it up. There's always something happening when he is around and the guys react to that. I can't do it, that I will easily admit. But this knocking him for his success is unseemly. Be happy for him. He shares here so much information that the forum would never have become the success it is without him.

I have no doubt that he has an amazing personality and guys are drawn to him, especially after traveling to Brazil for other 20 years

I think the point that was made by the other guy is that money talks...

Its cool to fantasize the sauna scene and the hot boys in Rio for loving us (any of the guys who actually travel to Rio) for our looks or bodies or personalities but it definitely boils down to MONEY...then how you treat somebody

If you know that you will get guaranteed money  on a bi monthly or quarterly basis, you will keep ties with that person especially IF you enjoy their company...

You can disagree with somebodies views without it being an argument or a battle of balls...

***I like reading some of the views that guys post on here on how they deal with guys and how the guys deal with them...

Unless the relationship is monogamous and you retired the sex worker, this aint Pretty Woman...

Again, not sure WHY I always feel the need to say again in regard to commenting on something said about Tomcal (probably because I don't want shit with his Tomhive) I am not taking anything away from him but lets play a game

Tomcal goes broke (knocked on wood that does not happen) he changes how he travels to Rio or where he stays or how he treats the guys who regularly spend his trips with him...(how generous he is able to be)

Im sure things would change JUST like that really good looking girl or guy that used to get stares all over the place that gained a ton of weight or that ex ball player that used to be the shit when they were playing and since retiring, are suddenly a nobody...

That being said, Good for him for being able to do what he can...

If you want to be able to have 4 guys stay with you when you travel to Rio, he is your man on info and pointers...

• Members
4 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

there are probably some people whose personalities are so nasty or caustic that even a well-paid date would cut the date short or give a refund

I can think of one or two.

1 hour ago, SolaceSoul said:

A fool who goes ANYWHERE, especially a foreign metropolitan city, for the very first time, rents a private house or apartment, and simultaneously brings back multiple guys that he doesn’t know is about to be a dead fool.

That would be my sentiment. I know friends who got a little too trusting in Rio, and ended up paying the price.

• Members
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

Yeah, yeah, OK Lucky......

• Members
7 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

He stays as my Messiah, I do not care about your negativity and lack of sense of humor, disguised as bitter realism.

Funny how you guys cant deal with anyone not sharing your views.. All of a sudden I've become the "bitter one" because of a different viewpoint...  And you wonder WHY this country is so fucked Up?,   because of people like YOU who feel life is a one way street....YOUR street....  Gurl, if you want to be the Thirsty Queen, thats your problem....   spend some of those bucks and you can have boys flocking around you too like you're some GIFT to the world,  and you wont have to live that life of ENVY..... So silly...... And honsetly latbear, I gave up caring about YOUR comments long ago.... After your Daddy's redemption tour de force,  you showed just how desperate you are to "fit in", so for me, nothing you say is authentic.   SORRY .  

• Members
1 minute ago, Suckrates said:

Funny how you guys cant deal with anyone not sharing your views.. All of a sudden I've become the "bitter one" because of a different viewpoint...  And you wonder WHY this country is so fucked Up?,   because of people like YOU who feel life is a one way street....YOUR street....  Gurl, if you want to be the Thirsty Queen, thats your problem....   spend some of those bucks and you can have boys flocking around you too like you're some GIFT to the world,  and you wont have to live that life of ENVY..... So silly...... And honsetly latbear, I gave up caring about YOUR comments long ago.... After your Daddy's redemption tour de force,  you showed just how desperate you are to "fit in", so for me, nothing you say is authentic.   SORRY .  

Ja! So "we" are the ones who cannot deal with someone not sharing our views. Yes, sure.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Ja! So "we" are the ones who cannot deal with someone not sharing our views. Yes, sure.

"I do not care about your negativity and lack of sense of humor, disguised as bitter realism".

If I'm not mistaken,  YOU are the one that wrote THIS comment above, so YEAH, you are !

• Members
Just now, Suckrates said:

"I do not care about your negativity and lack of sense of humor, disguised as bitter realism".

If I'm not mistaken,  YOU are the one that wrote THIS comment above, so YEAH, you are !

No, my friend. I was celebrating Tomcal when you could not deal with it and came to spread your disagreement. Who is the one who cannot cope with others' different point of view?

And when you are called out, it is always the others.

As I said, yes sure. You are right.

• Members
10 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

No, my friend. I was celebrating Tomcal when you could not deal with it and came to spread your disagreement. Who is the one who cannot cope with others' different point of view?

And when you are called out, it is always the others.

As I said, yes sure. You are right.

Everyone on these sites takes on a "role"....  You are the "needy" one.  I have a right to see the ridiculiousness in you fawning over a man who has a posse of boys, simply because he pays for it, but you think its some magic power.... If you call that disagreement,  then you are right, I disagreed.  I am certainly able to COPE with your silly Idolotry,  but call, it what it is....PAID companionship.  And you dont have to be tomcal to HAVE that too....  As I have said I think he has a VERY interesting, specialized  life.....and is a treasure trove of information.

oK8AHBd.gif

5 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

I disagree. Obsessing over others’ motives can ruin your life.

Regarding the above instance, if the boys are there with Tomcal (or any of us, for that matter) because they like his money, his house, or his winning personality.... why does it matter? Everyone is getting exactly what they want (unless it’s romantic, storybook, true love — then sorry, you’re out of luck and if that’s what you seek, the WTF are you doing on this website? Might I suggest Match.com instead?).

Tom seems to be living his best authentic life and has the financial means to make it happen. The boys he is with seem to be getting paid in some agreed-upon form or fashion AND enjoying themselves along the way.

I don’t want to speak for him, but Tom really doesn’t seem to be the type (unlike a few others on this board, perhaps even the poster I am responding to, based on his above posts) that deluded himself into thinking that these guys would be hanging with him if he weren’t a good material provider — great company or not. He seems more like the “it is what is is / que sera, sera / live and let live” / I-Ching philosophy type that accepts the arrangements for what they are — and this is probably why he seems to enjoy himself so much and get along with so many of the boys so well.

That being said, there are probably some people whose personalities are so nasty or caustic that even a well-paid date would cut the date short or give a refund. 

I confess I don't really see the difference between what you said and what I said.

• Members
5 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

I confess I don't really see the difference between what you said and what I said.

Oh come on Adam....Why can you SHARE the spotlight ?    It's big enough for 2 or more. :hug:

2 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

A fool who goes ANYWHERE, especially a foreign metropolitan city, for the very first time, rents a private house or apartment, and simultaneously brings back multiple guys that he doesn’t know is about to be a dead fool.

This most likely is not something that Tomcal started doing on his first few visits.

It’s not a “garoto” thing.

There exist easy -- indeed, not even requiring any action on your part -- ways to make evident to them that you are worth more to them alive than dead.

As oneself (as a hirer of just-released Rikers denizens) would not have thought necessary to state.

• Members

You really don't have to pay to be friends with most of these guys. It's not like prostitutes have scores of friends (tho they tend to have more gf's than expected). Especially if you help them with their business they appreciate it and you have a common interest. I'm surprised they have that much free time though. My own preference is hanging out with one not multiples, otherwise they are hanging out together at my place instead of with me. I try to schedule guys socially by ones but, it is hard to turn down groups if the choice may be being alone. 

I haven't been to Rio in a decade or Mexico for 5 years so my (extensive) experience is US/Europe. 

24 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

There are currently 10 people viewing this thread at the Same time....  I guess a little controversy makes for strange bedfellows ?   :o

it is like a car crash off the side of the road and traffic slows to a stop, people don’t enjoy it but they have a need to see the carnage! i don’t think myself this is going to increase participation in the site but rather have the opposite effect! this posts are supposed to be informative not cat fights!