I will be in Rio Next Friday August 10th to the following Friday the 17th, then to Porto Alegre for one day and on Saturday the 18th to São Paulo for 4 days! mostly because 1)there is the guy that went to mexico a few months ago with me and i want to see him and 2) i want to check out Bar Fama again as i had a interesting time there the first time! :-)

(thanks to Mvan for telling me about Bar Fama)

• Members
1 hour ago, Tomcal said:

I will be in Rio Next Friday August 10th to the following Friday the 17th, then to Porto Alegre for one day and on Saturday the 18th to São Paulo for 4 days! mostly because 1)there is the guy that went to mexico a few months ago with me and i want to see him and 2) i want to check out Bar Fama again as i had a interesting time there the first time! :-)

(thanks to Mvan for telling me about Bar Fama)

What is bar Fama ? 

19 minutes ago, pauleiro said:

What is bar Fama ? 

It is a late night (after11:00)kinda sleezy bar in downtown about 3 blocks from the Bourbon hotel.  It has dancers on stage, guys hanging around the bathroom doors and a dark room! The time i was there several months ago there were about 12-15 hustlers working.  even if you are staying at one of the many hotels near by take a taxi or uber to there and back! R. Frederico Abranches, 29 - Santa Cecília, São Paulo - SP, 01225-001, Brazil!  the photo shows it during the day when the roll up doors are down!

00381250-5769-49D3-AC79-58D716CF5DAD.jpeg

• Members

Bar Fama was the highlight of my last trip to Brazil.

Young skinny guys who willingly fell to their knees and then later bent over

Me: How much?

Him: 30 Reais   (about £7 or $8)

Me: Are you serious?

Him: Yes 30 R

Me: You can't sell yourself for that small amount?

Him:  OK... 50 R

It was genuinely sordid, dirty and exciting.

They were even queuing up to be my next purchase!

Not the sort of place you go to for clean white sheets and rose petals on the bed.

(there is no bed)

1 hour ago, Walker said:

It's  interesting that none of my Brazilian friends ever heard of Bar Fama.  I suppose we on this board know more about the trades in Brazil than Brazilians do.

You are hanging with the wrong group! lol 

All of my Brazilian friends know it they just never mentioned it to me because they thought i wouldn’t be interested! after i mentioned it to two of them after hearing about it from Mvan they went “oh yeah we will take you tomorrow night!”.

one observation, i was there on a Saturday night and there were 3 or 4 guys that looked like sauna guys not “skinny rough trade”, and while i would say most were smoking pot or something else there were a couple of guys that we’re fairly hot guys!

• Members
1 hour ago, Tomcal said:

there were 3 or 4 guys that looked like sauna guys not “skinny rough trade”, and while i would say most were smoking pot or something else there were a couple of guys that we’re fairly hot guys!

I can’t imagine an attractive sauna guy would be interested in 30 real tricks when they can make 4 times that at Lagoa or Fragata.  The time I went I did not see a single sauna guy there...of course every night is different.

Bar Fama is in an area known as crackolandia.  Many of the guys are noticeably high.  I did see one confrontation between a hustler and a client.  The hustler was yelling something in a clients face and it looked like he might attack him.  The client looked terrified.

PopeFrancis is shocked that a hustler would sell himself for 30 reals, but guess what the cost of crack is in crackolandia?  If you guessed 30 reals you would probably be right.

I’m not saying you couldn’t have a good time there, just tread carefully..

• Members
9 hours ago, PopeFrancis said:

Bar Fama was the highlight of my last trip to Brazil.

Young skinny guys who willingly fell to their knees and then later bent over

It was genuinely sordid, dirty and exciting.

They were even queuing up to be my next purchase!

I like this kinky atmosphere ! 

This thread has gone some fascinating places! I'm with you lucky, I love looking at sleaze, but knowing what's really going on would be a total boner killer for me.

I've done 117 twice. Went to 202 last night for the supposed event. Nobody there that looked that interesting, so was going to just leave and go back to 117 immediately, but a guy started chatting me up. Wasn't that interested, then he turned on the megawatt smile and charm and I had to let him give me a massage to work the kinks out of my back. I thought he probably has 10 kids already with charm like that. 

117 was packed, and the guys who I wanted kept disappearing on me before I could make my interests known. Got one towards the end of the evening who was smoking hot, but a dud in the sack. clearly wanted me to get off in <5 minutes so he could collect his money and go. Is a stopwatcher worse than a clock watcher?  Oh well. At the prices we're paying, I am happy to go back to the well a few times.

Riobard was kind enough to introduce me to sauna boy he knew who spoke good english and we'd made plans to get together and have him show me the ropes. I arrive to find out he's taken a short time job out of town. But, no worries, he will introduce me to his friend who will show me around. That happened, and I met a charming law student who knew how to ravish me properly. We're getting together again today.

I am liking my time here so far, but I am also thinking that I might have picked a more convenient part of town. I can afford the cab rides back and forth to Copa, but since I'm not really a beach person, I'm not sure it is where I should have actually booked a place.

I am 2 blocks off Copacabana beach, about 3, maybe 4 blocks up from the fort.

Lovely area, but seems like I keep taking 30 minute ubers to get to stuff. at R$30 or so, it isn't breaking the bank or anything, but seems counter productive.

Did the naval museum and the art museum this morning. Both ho-hum, but I liked walking the waterfront there, and saw a sea turtle and a lot of fish. 

Of course one of the benefit of Uber is it seems that all the drivers I have had are young and hot. The one who took me up there this morning I seriously considered propositioning. But I thought maybe being in the backseat of his car moving at speed wouldn't work out so well for me if he took the offer badly...