On 1/3/2019 at 11:51 PM, Tomcal said:

I was talking to a sauna guy tonight, he is 20 yrs old, a sophomore in college, extremely gdlkg(imo), 8” dick and really a nice guy! so he has all the major assets! he told me when he works at 117 or MR  he does usually 4 or 5 programmas a night and usually goes home with $700 - 900.R on a good night! while he looks 20, he is not a twink, well developed body, semi Muscular, i would enclose photos but we know where that road leads!i

If he said thats how much he makes, I believe it...

Even if somebody is not my type, they still may be in demands based on how they look...

There are some guys who go for the very dark guys who may be slim with huge dicks and there are some guys who go with the guys who look like American white guys...

It just depends on your preference....

What I do know from going to Rio for years is that is how much he is making NOW because it is peak sauna season being Brazils summer as well as peak holiday season and the time leading up to Carnaval....

He won't maintain that after March as most of the guys who are turning 4-5 guys a night because business dwindles down and the tourists who are willing to pay 150R and 200R slow down again until October/November but it really starts up again in high demand in October...

I have seen a huge difference in the number of guys and how much they ask for in April or October versus December or February....

Those who go to the Brazil and frequent the saunas know what I am talking about...

Now if he is as smart as he seems, he will save his money for the slow season OR do like a lot of other boys do...figure out a new hustle since the sauna scene can be very unforgiving for the latest HOT boy since there is always a new one around the corner...

12 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

On the bright side is we’d make good wingmen for each other, because we would never have to fight over guys! Actually, none of my traveling partners have the same tastes in men as I do. Whether that’s by design or just coincidence is up for debate.

The only thing Oz and I ever fought over, was the last slice of pizza :P

Although, come to think of it, his taste does sway to macho guys at times  ;-)

4 minutes ago, floridarob said:

The only thing Oz and I ever fought over, was the last slice of pizza :P

Although, come to think of it, his taste does sway to macho guys at times  ;-)

LOL  I never fight over guys.  Normally, if I want into a bar and see a superstar on stage, I take them the instant I see them and thus my friends have not the time to think and to ponder. Sme in a sauna. If I see the right guy, it is quick for me. Even if they do not do what I want, I'm willing to try to see if there is some compatibility

But, yes, I do like macho guys from time to time. It doesn't take much to be more macho than me but my tastes vary.  Still in Brazil I see a nearly 40-year-old each week I am there. 

• Members
On 1/4/2019 at 3:34 PM, Tartegogo said:

I agree I often get quoted 150, then I ask for less and they say 120rarely 100.

Actually I think I might have been wrong here above.  I was  thinking about it after Oz mentioned “haggling” and I realised I actually never haggled either. I just have to show some hesitation in accepting their 150 price and they offer less right away.  I never actually “asked”. They just know they are asking more than the usual, so my hesitation is sufficient to make them realise that I know what the price should be.

Edited by Tartegogo

• Members

In the Sao Paulo diaries I wrote about the elite Lagoa boys, and the very expensive gifts some of them get from the millionaires (or billionaires) of Sao Paulo.

Recently one of these garotos was posting pictures of his new BMW.  

That’s on top of his new iphone, expensive watch, Louis Vuitton clothes, vacations in 5 star hotels, etc. 

The smartest and most handsome garotos can turn their looks into FAR more than 150 real programas..

7CE79E52-3571-4214-8C30-85F52BB68696.jpeg

Edited by sanddunes

10 hours ago, sanddunes said:

In the Sao Paulo diaries I wrote about the elite Lagoa boys, and the very expensive gifts some of them get from the millionaires (or billionaires) of Sao Paulo.

Recently one of these garotos was posting pictures of his new BMW.  

That’s on top of his new iphone, expensive watch, Louis Vuitton clothes, vacations in 5 star hotels, etc. 

The smartest and most handsome garotos can turn their looks into FAR more than 150 real programas..

7CE79E52-3571-4214-8C30-85F52BB68696.jpeg

that shit doesn't last...if he is smart, he will go buy some property or something that will appreciate versus depreciate...

Beyonce said it best....

This is for them pretty somethings
Living in a fastlane, see you when you crash, babe

This is for them sexy somethings
That body ain't gon' always get you out of everything