Lucky

Prince Sauna

• Members

Being a prince of a guy, I went out to get an answer to my questions. Would you take “no” for  both?

prior to going, I read some reviews that said white guys got short shaft as the sauna was all about catering to the  Chinese customer. 

So, I went there with my Chinese husband, and his one- hour massage lasted less than mine.Doing the minimal seems to apply to both races, so we can” t call them racist,can we now?

It was the standard case of rub and run. I don’t expect to return. Rob and run doesn’t quite apply.

The Prince is a massage place, not a sauna. I have been there many times over the years and will be there, again, next Thursday. There are many such massage places in Bangkok and The Prince is one of the best. Yes, massage technique can vary, these handsome young men are there, after all, to provide an ending. That's why we choose from a lineup. I have never experienced any hint of a racial preference. Nor has anyone mentioned such a thing on the carious Thai oriented forums.

Now, in an actual sauna that can happen. We call it "sticky rice" Asians who prefer Asians - but, that is at a sauna no ta massage place where you are paying. You are also likely to encounter Asians who are gaga for Caucasians - it takes all types.

5 hours ago, Lucky said:

Being a prince of a guy, I went out to get an answer to my questions. Would you take “no” for  both?

prior to going, I read some reviews that said white guys got short shaft as the sauna was all about catering to the  Chinese customer. 

So, I went there with my Chinese husband, and his one- hour massage lasted less than mine.Doing the minimal seems to apply to both races, so we can” t call them racist,can we now?

It was the standard case of rub and run. I don’t expect to return. Rob and run doesn’t quite apply.

Lucky, I've been informed that young Chinese party animals have taken over Prince.  However, in my own defence, let me say that I'm an early bird when I get there at 2 or 3 PM I'm usually alone.

• Members
7 hours ago, paborn said:

Lucky, I've been informed that young Chinese party animals have taken over Prince.  However, in my own defence, let me say that I'm an early bird when I get there at 2 or 3 PM I'm usually alone.

My husband was the only Chinese guy I saw there. I wonder why the boys are in such a hurry. They just go back to the pen to await another horny tourist.

i stand corrected that the Prince is not a sauna. I hadn’t given it much though, but if I had, it would seem obvious. I guess I was just focused on the activity awaiting. In researching saunas/spas I saw a lot of criticism of Prince, and it was not busy last night. We’ll probably give it a second chance. I’ll tell them Paborn sent me!

Thanks, Lucky. As to why they rush - well, personally I think that the guys who work in massage places and bars have one thing in common:  making the most money they can for the least output - not all - but as a general principle. Once a guy learns what he can make in a few offs compared to what they earn at 7-11 in a month it amazes them. So,  "you come I go" becomes the mantra and they rush back to their phones and lounging in the gym. It's not really a service-oriented economy -it's driven by sloth.

• Members

After our original misgivings, Prince became the spa of choice for our trip. They have such a selection of beautiful guys, and even if an hour lacks a few minutes, the work at hand is well done. So, I am comfortable there,

i Have tet to see another white customer there, but I wouldn’t mind! Going there every evening precluded a need for the boy bars. Sorry if you were looking for a report.

Hi to both of you,

I'll be there in two weeks time. Please enlighten me:

Are they nude during the massage? During the selection?

What's the rate?

Is the HE only a HJ or also a BJ?

Is touching allowed? Blowing?

Why do they rush out? Don't they prefer a tip for better/patient service?

Are there any such places with better service attitude? Especially near soi twilight?

Thanks

I love it at Prince spa and always return there. May be a little more expensive than other places (certainly not the most expensive) but I have always received good value there and most certainly very good afters which was not restricted to just a HJ. Will be back there in June to once again partake in their pleasures 

Edited by TMax69

14 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Are they nude during the massage? During the selection?

What's the rate?

Is the HE only a HJ or also a BJ?

Is touching allowed? Blowing?

I can help a little here

1. yes, every time I have been to The Prince the masseur has bee naked from the start of the massage

2. for massage rate it's best to look on their website but for tip I usually give 1500 / 2000 for 90 minute / 2hr massage and afters

3. if the masseur is willing HE can be just about anything (see below point as well) 

4. yes but it depends on the guy you choose, best to let them know up front what you expect and want

Edited by TMax69

On 1/9/2019 at 2:10 PM, Lucky said:

After our original misgivings, Prince became the spa of choice for our trip. They have such a selection of beautiful guys, and even if an hour lacks a few minutes, the work at hand is well done. So, I am comfortable there,

i Have tet to see another white customer there, but I wouldn’t mind! Going there every evening precluded a need for the boy bars. Sorry if you were looking for a report.

I am glad this place worked for you.  It did not for me the last time. The cute Twink I chose sucked. Well, actually, he didn't and that was the problem. Even though he said he did. Thus, I was left lacking.  However, I'm always willing to try again. :) 

• Members
On 1/11/2019 at 11:12 PM, Lucky said:

I had hand jobs, I got fucked, I got blown. Something for everyone,  but not every masseur does these things. The one thing they have in common besides getting nude is working fast.

On 1/11/2019 at 8:35 PM, TMax said:

I can help a little here

1. yes, every time I have been to The Prince the masseur has bee naked from the start of the massage

2. for massage rate it's best to look on their website but for tip I usually give 1500 / 2000 for 90 minute / 2hr massage and afters

3. if the masseur is willing HE can be just about anything (see below point as well) 

4. yes but it depends on the guy you choose, best to let them know up front what you expect and want

On 1/12/2019 at 10:55 PM, TotallyOz said:

I am glad this place worked for you.  It did not for me the last time. The cute Twink I chose sucked. Well, actually, he didn't and that was the problem. Even though he said he did. Thus, I was left lacking.  However, I'm always willing to try again. :) 

Thank you all guys for reporting, you guys are rock stars afa I am concerned, this is great info  

It will be on my list of things to do! 

However, 2000 baths is really not a cheap tip!

On 3/12/2019 at 9:14 PM, paulsf said:

If Kjun doesn’t like it, that means it’s pretty good.    For me, Prince is my favorite place in Bangkok.   I’ve never been dissapointed. 

Hi plane, what kind of boys do they have there? Twinky or Hunky.