Latbear4blk

TO THE FRIENDS AT DADDY'S

• Members

For some people, it takes more time than for others. But mostly for me, the biggest disappointment is from lazy gays with lazy minds. So many people just don't give a shit about the details, as long as they have a free watering hole.

Of course your departure post on Daddy's board has been DELETED. Of course it has. (Keep in mind I have not seen the deletion.) You're not allowed to dissent or challenge Daddy and Co. And that's a direct result of the owner having no clue how to run a successful board.

America is experiencing a reckoning. One can only hope actual change is on the way. There's lots of ugly people out there who own guns. Wars can get really ugly, but I'm praying the racists die with Trumpism, and it doesn't come to more bloodshed.

Thank you Oz for providing a place to speak one's mind. It gives Latbear4blk an opportunity to reach his readers.

• Members
18 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

For some people, it takes more time than for others. But mostly for me, the biggest disappointment is from lazy gays with lazy minds. So many people just don't give a shit about the details, as long as they have a free watering hole.

Of course your departure post on Daddy's board has been DELETED. Of course it has. (Keep in mind I have not seen the deletion.) You're not allowed to dissent or challenge Daddy and Co. And that's a direct result of the owner having no clue how to run a successful board.

America is experiencing a reckoning. One can only hope actual change is on the way. There's lots of ugly people out there who own guns. Wars can get really ugly, but I'm praying the racists die with Trumpism, and it doesn't come to more bloodshed.

Thank you Oz for providing a place to speak one's mind. It gives Latbear4blk an opportunity to reach his readers.

Perhaps you should look at the other site before commenting. Your frame of reference is astonishingly out of date.

There are several members here who posted there today, including the likeable, @Latbear4blk

• Members
2 hours ago, Lucky said:

Yes, I was sorry to see you leave. I had just re-joined there after 7 years away and I wanted to  post alongside you and Buddy2. Carry on and try to make progress on your agenda.

I know it won't be the same without him, but still post over there, please.

I respect your decision to leave. In the end, if you are supporting a site or a President that is racist, that makes you part of the problem and not part of the solution. I look back on the last 3 years with Trump in charge and I have zero respect for any of his enablers. If you believe that the owner of any site is a racist, then you owe it to your own moral compass to determine if you are OK going along with him, trying to educate him, or moving your support elsewhere.

Yes, I know members here will take offense. I get it. But, I still believe the comparison is accurate.

• Members
8 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

If you believe that the owner of any site is a racist, then you owe it to your own moral compass to determine if you are OK going along with him, trying to educate him, or moving your support elsewhere.

To be more precise, I do not care about the personal believes of any owner of anything, as long as they do not proselytize them. In the implausible event that they publicly disown the thread "BLM is racist", I would have no problems returning to participate over there. 

1 minute ago, Latbear4blk said:

To be more precise, I do not care about the personal believes of any owner of anything, as long as they do not proselytize them. In the implausible event that they publicly disown the thread "BLM is racist", I would have no problems returning to participate over there. 

I do care. I do not go to certain stores and buy certain products because the owners are anti-gay or racists. I will not spend my money making them wealthy. Your money is yours and you can do with it as you wish. Your time is yours and the same applies. However, I have a aversion to supporting someone or some company that goes against my own beliefs.

• Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

And, I have not stepped foot in Chick-Fil-A in years.  

I'm right with you on that.  Once learning how "Christian" and ant-gay Chic-Fil-A were,  I never stepped foot in there again.  I'm amazed how any self-respecting gay person could patronize such a hateful organization.

• Members
4 hours ago, EZEtoGRU said:

I'm right with you on that.  Once learning how "Christian" and ant-gay Chic-Fil-A were,  I never stepped foot in there again.  I'm amazed how any self-respecting gay person could patronize such a hateful organization.

Why is Chick-fil-A a hateful organization, specifically? I am an immigrant, not very smart or educated, and not a self-respecting gay. I may be misinformed.

• Members
4 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Why is Chick-fil-A a hateful organization, specifically? I am an immigrant, not very smart or educated, and not a self-respecting gay. I may be misinformed.

Neo-liberals like to make themselves feel better by not patronizing certain greedy corporations friendly to the other political party. Only greedy corporations friendly to their political party are favored. It's like when choosing a murderer getting one who makes you feel better. Bottom line is $$ is all that matters.

I'm not into chicken sandwiches but love Cracker Barrel and Dave's Doubles at Wendy's. Even though I wish all those Republican and Democratic greedy bastard corporations paid their workers a living wage, respected the environment and respected animals. But I know $$ is is what matters and publicity stunts of "goodwill" are to make more money. Society has to set rules, not depend on corporations to do good voluntarily.

• Members

Thank you, Tasso. But I would love an answer from the ones advocating for the boycott. Why should I not eat those delicious biscuit and chicken sandwiches? Please, understand that I have not issue with anyone eating their product or not, it is a personal decision. What has Chick-Fil-A done that makes them hateful and me a self depreciating gay (I would not argue that I am self indulgent). 

5 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Chick-fil-a has a long history of giving to anti-lgbt+ organizations including some who have tried make being gay a capital crime in Africa. I would google them, and read a bit.

They claim to have changed, but they've made that claim before. I have never had their product, and I am unlikely to taste it.

Personally, I will patronize any establishment even devout christian ones, but once they make their jerkishness so obvious I can't ignore it, I don't ignore it.

• Members
7 hours ago, caeron said:

Chick-fil-a has a long history of giving to anti-lgbt+ organizations including some who have tried make being gay a capital crime in Africa. I would google them, and read a bit.

They claim to have changed, but they've made that claim before. I have never had their product, and I am unlikely to taste it.

Personally, I will patronize any establishment even devout christian ones, but once they make their jerkishness so obvious I can't ignore it, I don't ignore it.

Chick-fil-a, the company itself donated the money or its owners did. Because I think they can do whatever they want with their money. But Chick-fil-A is hateful because...? Do they discriminate against their LGBTQ workers? Did the company campaign against LGBTQ's rights? 

• Members
8 hours ago, Buddy2 said:

Daddy is digging a deeper and deeper hole on BLM on the other site.

Jesus.

Lessens the need for those who have been fucked over on the Daddy site to waste ink complaining about it....

This semi-literate Daddy does not need us exposing how moronic he is - he is fully capable of doing it himself. Maybe his lap-puppies can try to rescue him, but given the stupidity of his right wing kapos there, doubt they can do much good,

R.I.P.