Tomcal

Brazilians visiting Mexico

Two of my Brazilian Friends one from Rio and one from SP are coming to Mérida in August and i am making my first trip back to mérida since January!  One lived last year in Cancun and spent the last 3 months in Zurich! They know each other and get along great and i find having more then one Brazilian along make it more enjoyable!  Merida has stricter rules the we do in Ca. re: covid up until last week all alcohol sales were prohibited since March!  i am anxious to get back because i had improvements done on the house that i haven’t seen!

Edited by tomcal

• Members
6 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

Two of my Brazilian Friends one from Rio and one from SP are coming to Mérida in August and i am making my first trip back to mérida since January!  One lived last year in Cancun and spent the last 3 months in Zurich! They know each other and get along great and i find having more then one Brazilian along make it more enjoyable!  Merida has stricter rules the we do in Ca. re: covid up until last week all alcohol sales were prohibited since March!  i am anxious to get back because i had improvements done on the house that i haven’t seen!

You seem to enjoy houseguests like I do. My Argentine and my half dozen Czechs rotate through regularly. With bars closed and travel down it's much nicer to have skills with group living. I brought my favorite Bel Ami friend and his twin brother over to survive quarantine with. It was much easier. Unfortunately they have to return home after 4 months and I'll have to get used to roughing it in coronavirus times. Quarantine won't be as much fun.

8 hours ago, Tomcal said:

I hope all goes well. Keep us up to date. I hope the opening up of things goes well for the area. Does Mexico still allow Americans? :)

7 hours ago, tassojunior said:

You seem to enjoy houseguests like I do. My Argentine and my half dozen Czechs rotate through regularly. With bars closed and travel down it's much nicer to have skills with group living. I brought my favorite Bel Ami friend and his twin brother over to survive quarantine with. It was much easier. Unfortunately they have to return home after 4 months and I'll have to get used to roughing it in coronavirus times. Quarantine won't be as much fun.

Twins?  Love it.

• Members
2 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I hope all goes well. Keep us up to date. I hope the opening up of things goes well for the area. Does Mexico still allow Americans? :)

Twins?  Love it.

Fortunately they're not identical so things don't get repetitious. Both stunning. A few of the Europe posters here know them. 

45 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

But do Americans have to quarantine on return home? 

Tass, I have had over 20 friends from into the USA in the last month. There was no quarantine anywhere.

Now, if countries are smart and not political, I would not allow an American in without quarantine. No need to risk it. IMHO

• Members
2 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Tass, I have had over 20 friends from into the USA in the last month. There was no quarantine anywhere.

Now, if countries are smart and not political, I would not allow an American in without quarantine. No need to risk it. IMHO

And since I deal with mostly Europeans I've been going through lockdown craziness where every EU country was blocked to every other one. Like if every US state was blocked to the others. Crazy 4 months. But I think the horse is out of the stable at this point and every country is already infected. 

• Members

I was in Merida last week. Bars were all closed but a few restaurants were open for dine-in during weekdays. Had a good time meeting guys from Grindr and Milerotics - although the mosquitoes were horrible owing to the recent hurricane! Recommend bringing picaridin based spray with you and any other products you anticipate needing (e.g. Raid plug-ins) - local stores were sold out.

On 6/30/2020 at 6:10 PM, belkinDC said:

I was in Merida last week. Bars were all closed but a few restaurants were open for dine-in during weekdays. Had a good time meeting guys from Grindr and Milerotics - although the mosquitoes were horrible owing to the recent hurricane! Recommend bringing picaridin based spray with you and any other products you anticipate needing (e.g. Raid plug-ins) - local stores were sold out.

I usually have a few people over to my house twice a week, keeps from going stir crazy .....these are just a few regular friends that like to hang out and play drinking games where everyone usually ends up naked.

Keep in mind I liked Fragata, Meio Mundo, Manhattan Rio and guy next door types at 117 in Brasil.  Bodybuilders are def not for me.....nor gold diggers.

2020-06-08 03.32.58.jpg

2020-06-14 21.50.17.jpg

2020-06-28 06.27.08.jpg

2014-10-26 21.44.20.jpg

2015-01-03 00.27.09.jpg

2018-04-04 19.04.50.jpg

11 minutes ago, bucky13 said:

I think it's selfish and inconsiderate of @floridarob to post pictures of these guys on a site called BT.  

each one of them knows...and don't care.

they said, no nudes.....not shy guys at all.

I'm not new here, nor uptight like you ;)

6 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

That Bacardi bottle is almost as big as he is. 

Is a 3 liter bottle, and he's quite small. That was the joke of the picture, lol

8 hours ago, floridarob said:

each one of them knows...and don't care.

they said, no nudes.....not shy guys at all.

I'm not new here, nor uptight like you ;)

Is a 3 liter bottle, and he's quite small. That was the joke of the picture, lol

A saying erroneously attributed to Winston Churchill “Never apologize , never explain!” applies here! more Kathy’s in the gay forum then you would expect!