Tomcal

latest trip to Brazil

• Members
36 minutes ago, Vanbcanthony said:

All of the forum members seem to have a super easy time to get guys in Brazil! I feel that I'm probably gonna be one of the exceptions. lol

Guys will throw themselves at you, your Grindr will constantly go off from Garrotos and regular horny guys looking for a foreign fling.

• Members
2 hours ago, Tomcal said:

I got to São Paulo last friday! i couldn’t get the place i usually stay at but found another single family home in the same area which i really like for the many restaurants in the neighborhood as well as the upscale area it is.  very close to CGH airport. as well.

i got to Fragata at 4:30 , and the new facility is really nice if only people would go there!  i stayed until 5:15 and during that time i appeared to be the only client(for sure the only one in the bar and pool area!) I left and went to lagoa less then about 12 minutes away by Uber. and it was Packed!  as soon as i got there a blondish/brown haired guy who i met before came up to me. he has a very athletic muscular body and we wasted no time getting to a room. then when i came down a guy who doesn’t work at the sauna but knows me got there, he is another tall muscular guy, i told him that the 6’1”.black muscular stud who i have known for a couple years was coming to meet me and stay at my house that night and would he like to join us?(i knew he would! we left and got back to the house and he showed up about 5 minutes later! it was a instant love connection between the 2 of them! the next morning we got up at 9:00 and they left with the promise that we would all meet again this coming weekend(i go back to SP this coming Friday!). Saturday night i was back at lagoa which on Saturdays it is allowed to stay open 1 hour longer to 9:00 pm , i went for a massage first but it rapidly turned into sex a 1/3 of the way through! when i got back downstairs i saw a absolutely stunning guy, beautiful face, slightly worked out body (gym twice a week type but in good shape since he was only 24! we went up to a room and when he took off his towel i was surprised by his large hard straight as a arrow Dick! it was 9” and thick! the only down side is this guy did not have much of a personality...gee i wonder why? :-). 

i stayed until 9:00 and then left because on of the guys i had taken to mexico a few years ago was coming to spend the night.

Sunday i caught a noon flight to Rio and i was going to go to Pointe when i remembered it is closed on sunday!  So i went to 117, i wouldn’t recommend it for. someone as there were only about a dozen guys working although i did find a 25 year old from Bahia who i ended going up to a suite with. i got back to the apartment in Ipanema and there was a message for me that another guy i know that doesn’t work in the saunas but who i was with 1/2 dozen times on previous visits was going to be in ipanema that evening and wanted to know if i wanted to meet! this is one guy i could seriously fall in love with! he is 23 black belt and is at the police academy! and he probably is one of the nicest guys you could ever want to meet! he has a very toned body with a 6 pac, is 6’ tall, and i almost forgot a. 8-1/2” dick! amazing kisser, just a all around nice guy!(he is going to mexico with me on the fall!

Today(Monday)i had this guy over that i met a year ago at pointe, it was his first night working and seemed shy! he was but not in bed! he has a incredible body but is very short, but very cute! he came to the apartment this afternoon and we really had a lot of fun! 

tonight is pointe’s night as 117 is closed

Thank you for sharing your experiences, Tomcal the legend! I can't wait for my trip to Brazil later this month.

I'm just curious, does Lagoa really close at 8 or does it stop letting people in at 8 but keeps the business going until everyone leaves? Also, does the curfew mean that you have to be out of the streets and in your hotel before curfew? Are they strict about it? 

Lastly, you're top, right? So these gorgeous guys you've mentioned are bottoms?

Hope you have a great time there! 

2 hours ago, DutchDork said:

I'm just curious, does Lagoa really close at 8 or does it stop letting people in at 8 but keeps the business going until everyone leaves?

From Their FB page....When I was there a week or so ago, it was 8pm but if you were inside before 8, could stay until nine....now 9pm seems to be the published time.

https://www.facebook.com/Saunaespacolagoa/photos/a.991952210821786/4551781054838866/

16 hours ago, babybear2 said:

23 , black belt and is at the police academy

How exciting, would love to hear more about this guy. If he does not work at the sauna, how did you meet him in the first place?

I had one encounter with a friend of his and then ran into thema couple day’s later in the grocery store! one thing led to the next and he offered me his phone number, that.was 2 years ago and we see each other usually 3 or times the 2 weeks i am there ! he is very toned with a 6 pac and muscular arms and legs ...did i mention the big dick he has? LOL

• Members
1 hour ago, caeron said:

As rich foreigners, there are expectations about what sleeping with you means for them. Paying clarified what that expectation is and ensures the relationship is as transactional as you wish it to be. It avoids would-be boyfriends expecting a blowjob means they get to move into your life with all their own issues and drama and expense.

Nothing says you can't do those things after paying if you decide you want to invite them to dinner too, but now they're on your terms and not expected.

Well said. It sounds that you did have your fair share of some dramatic and messy encounters.

Maybe the trick is to not advertise one as a rich foreigner, so it's their issue to assume otherwise? 

14 minutes ago, Vanbcanthony said:

Well said. It sounds that you did have your fair share of some dramatic and messy encounters.

Maybe the trick is to not advertise one as a rich foreigner, so it's their issue to assume otherwise? 

My experience is that lots of people that think they can pass as native are fooling themselves. Some members here clearly can, but I know I can't pass, so I plan accordingly.

• Members

Depending on the symptoms, you may have had a SARS-CoV exposure. All depends on whether you are susceptible (a virgin) or have some immunity based on recovering from it previously or having had vaccination against it. That some symptom-alleviating meds worked does not mean it was not novel coronavirus. You can have short-term illness whether it is a new CoV infection, a reinfection based on the 100+ strains in Brazil, or have been inoculated and have mild vaccine breakthrough. Or if you are vaccinated I believe your immune response quickly kicking in following an exposure can feel like illness as your body’s immune memory is woken up.

• Members
10 hours ago, Tomcal said:

or it could have been bad sushi 

which it was as 2 of us came down with the same symptoms on tuesday after our Monday night dinner! 

‘Feeling sick’ is pretty generic. My sense is that I over-interpreted, overlooking that it was simply stated as a reason for skipping 117 Tues, also that in your case it must be serious, like maybe full-blown COVID, to keep a man down. Of course anyone can say anything here and there is no fact-checking that it was not along the lines of ‘oh, not this morning noon or night, dear, I have a headache’.  LOL

I am at a new apartment as the one i have been at the past 10 years was occupied by the owner during Covid, the new apt is just 2 blocks down the street just before Fame de Amado!(the building that “Smart Fitness” is in, very nice place modern and has two guards at the entrance but no problem with bringing guys back!

Wednesday night at Pointe it was packed!  i would guess 40% clients and 60% working guys!  

Thursday night pointe was somewhat filled with guys looking for work! i would estimate about 25-30 maybe a few more