TotallyOz

Love in the time of Covid

• Members
4 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

. He is perhaps the sweetest guy I have met in 20 years. He is charming, funny, caring, artistic and kind. Yes, I think I have fallen for him and he has now been with me for a while.

Wow... Oz you are one lucky guy. Here's hoping everything works out and this is it for you guys.

50 minutes ago, Lonnie said:

Wow... Oz you are one lucky guy. Here's hoping everything works out and this is it for you guys.

Thank you. I appreciate it. It is moving fast but I have already introduced him to my family and friends. They adore him. That may mean I am in for a heart break. Or, a true love affair. Worth the rise IMHO.

Yes, as others are commenting, as you get older, life, or at least healthy life, becomes far less certain than it used to be in our youth, and similarly life's opportunities recede with each passing year. So just go-for-it and enjoy the moment, whether that moment is destined to last a week, a month, a year, or maybe many years?

15 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Thank you. I appreciate it. It is moving fast but I have already introduced him to my family and friends. They adore him. That may mean I am in for a heart break. Or, a true love affair. Worth the rise IMHO.

Always worth the risk.

Congrats and good luck! it is good to read some happy news in these times.

On 8/5/2021 at 7:30 AM, TotallyOz said:

Well, it is hard to believe, but I have been overly cautious during Covid and yet, I met someone online that I thought was just remarkable and knew I had to them him. We chatted for a bit and finally I gave him, we both got tested for Covid and we met. He is perhaps the sweetest guy I have met in 20 years. He is charming, funny, caring, artistic and kind. Yes, I think I have fallen for him and he has now been with me for a while. I may be off the market in the future, but he said he is open to 3 ways if I proved to him I was not going to fall for someone else. Not sure how that is going to happen but, I'll try. He is not from Thailand BTW. He is from Africa and is stuck here until his country reopens.

Be sure to follow these guidelines 🙂

https://prnt.sc/1mbz4fx

I just realized it's old news.