Latbear4blk

Bogotá, December 2022/January 2023

Have just landed in Bogota and will be here until 2nd January before moving on to Cali and Medellin.  Had a great time at the Gigolo Hot House during my last visit pre-Covid so most disappointed to read the strippers are on vacation. Thanks for sharing this info @Latbear4blk.

@macdaddi I will be most grateful if you can share details of the new male stripper club in Chapigay :) 

Will visit St. Moritz during my time here. Also plan to schedule an appointment via this agency -  https://insecret.co/

• Members
1 hour ago, Peter Parker said:

Have just landed in Bogota and will be here until 2nd January before moving on to Cali and Medellin.  Had a great time at the Gigolo Hot House during my last visit pre-Covid so most disappointed to read the strippers are on vacation. Thanks for sharing this info @Latbear4blk.

@macdaddi I will be most grateful if you can share details of the new male stripper club in Chapigay :) 

Will visit St. Moritz during my time here. Also plan to schedule an appointment via this agency -  https://insecret.co/

I will probably check Garage GoGo Boys, one more tip from Supreme Advisor @macdaddi

• Members
5 hours ago, 12is12 said:

It doesnt appear on gglmps...

It does since I implicitly moved it from forum ‘insider info’ to open board domain on Monday with TikTok clip snippets, representative venue name embedded. Or try a few vowels.  😏

60, #19, intersection 9A.

It opened in September after a disco bar run roughly Dec-July and then reinvented with gogo dancers, etc, but I did not get to it this Fall during my excursion from Medellín. At least one fellow I met at St Moritz dances at Garage60. Interesting venue competition with GEH and apparently the same few nights (weekend). I’ll drop by early in the New Year.

Remember the obscure Boys 58 Spa posted here some months ago? Well I think it is management linked, somehow, to Garage60, perhaps as St Moritz is to Gigolo Erotic House.

So only 2-3 club hops within a few blocks. Convenient. 

DA882661-95EE-4F14-AA23-79C9BCEA5329.jpeg

329933E0-EDBA-4E00-BFED-CE53F35D448B.jpeg

@Latbear4blk - our paths must have crossed the night before last.  I arrived at Garage at around 11:30 pm and left at 12:45. There were 4 strippers when I arrived - 3 in the bar area and one working in the back room with a client.  3 or 4 other strippers arrived after midnight. Half of the working guys were from Venezuela. The cost of the guys was 60 MIL COL (approximately £10) for a 15-minute service of kissing, oral and anal sex. I had the pleasure of two guys, one of which included was he dark skinned guy with the Egyptian tattoo on his leg - see pic the link below:

www.instagram.com/p/CkeZyA2LyE5/

The action took place at the back of the venue in one of the four or five small booths. Each had a seat and a curtain for limited privacy. I used the torch on my phone to illuminate the area.

Edited by Peter Parker
to update info

Sounds like a copy of the Gigolo Erotic House concept 👍

I had the pleasure of two guys, one of which included was he dark skinned guy with the Egyptian tattoo on his leg - see pic the link below:

The other guy to the right in the pic is Jose, from Venezuela. Former Gigolo Erotic House dancer/head waiter. Lovely guy.

13 hours ago, Peter Parker said:

I had the pleasure of two guys, one of which included was he dark skinned guy with the Egyptian tattoo on his leg - see pic the link below:

Sounds like a copy of the Gigolo Erotic House concept 👍

The other guy to the right in the pic is Jose, from Venezuela. Former Gigolo Erotic House dancer/head waiter. Lovely guy.

• Members
1 hour ago, creamy said:

For those of you who have been to both Gigolo Erotic House and Garage, which would you recommend more? Would it be worth it to see both in one night, and if so, what order? Not sure how early or late things get started at either place. 

I was wondering about hopping because they are near each other. I assume one gets a wristband whether a waived/lowered cover charge or full cover charge, and smokers have to leave for a cigarette as well. I found this one from St Moritz from recently, as die-hard smokers may in fact get changed to smoke on the street, or maybe it is to show proof of having been there as I believe cover charge is waived for GEH if one attended St Moritz that afternoon/evening. The point is: reconnaissance is welcome so attenders please report back on leave/re-enter privileges. 

47D850A3-5268-4F06-925E-1D49DA0CA27C.jpeg

4 hours ago, Riobard said:

I was wondering about hopping because they are near each other. I assume one gets a wristband whether a waived/lowered cover charge or full cover charge, and smokers have to leave for a cigarette as well. I found this one from St Moritz from recently, as die-hard smokers may in fact get changed to smoke on the street, or maybe it is to show proof of having been there as I believe cover charge is waived for GEH if one attended St Moritz that afternoon/evening. The point is: reconnaissance is welcome so attenders please report back on leave/re-enter privileges. 

47D850A3-5268-4F06-925E-1D49DA0CA27C.jpeg

Yeah, the two establishments are so close to one another, it would be nice to be able to go back and forth. I assume they must be competing for the same crowd. Though always nice to have more options!

• Members

There is another place for erotic massage: Spa Sexto Sentido. Seems stable and operating for a while. Occasionally referenced on Mileroticos …

https://co.mileroticos.com/masajes-eroticos/masajes-eroticos-y-relajantes-sauna-gay-bogota-sur/23608186/

https://instagram.com/spasextosentido__?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=