Max6969

Kissing and Oral Safety

14 minutes ago, Shonen said:

Just wait till you get home and get diagnosed with Syphilis. It’s incredibly painful with two injections of penicillin in your buttocks. Hard to sit down for awhile. Made me want to swear off sex, until next trip.

Ok that does sound painfull...

Guess thats the risk we take.

Yes Max, every time I return home after several weeks in Pattaya indulging in risky gay sex, I worry that this time the odds on developing a sexual related disease will have caught up on me. I’ve indulged in unprotected anal sex on occasions there in the past 20 years and oral every time. The more I think about it, the more I cannot understand why I haven’t contracted an STD, but each time I go for a test it thankfully is negative. Perhaps I should quit whilst I am ahead.

• Members
5 hours ago, Max6969 said:

True, but it does take time to show with most diseases, probably by the time you get home

My symptoms showed up 3 days after I arrived and started giving oral and tongue kissing.  My trip is for a couple months.  The symptoms ruined half of my trip.  Besides my own discomfort, people avoided me because they thought I had Covid due to my severe coughs and phlegm.

24 minutes ago, scott456 said:

My symptoms showed up 3 days after I arrived and started giving oral and tongue kissing.  My trip is for a couple months.  The symptoms ruined half of my trip.  Besides my own discomfort, people avoided me because they thought I had Covid due to my severe coughs and phlegm.

Wow sorry to hear that...

I suppose there is always risk, some can be carefull always and just 1 bad unsafe encounter can ruine it.

And some (As i see here) can take risks and still be safe. Its a part of life i suppose, you could be safe always but whats life without risk.

I am sorry to hear about what happend to you, hopefully it works out

3 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

Yes Max, every time I return home after several weeks in Pattaya indulging in risky gay sex, I worry that this time the odds on developing a sexual related disease will have caught up on me. I’ve indulged in unprotected anal sex on occasions there in the past 20 years and oral every time. The more I think about it, the more I cannot understand why I haven’t contracted an STD, but each time I go for a test it thankfully is negative. Perhaps I should quit whilst I am ahead.

Reminds me of the 1st time i did Oral with a guy in my classroom. Considering how many girls he had, i was convinced he must have STD's. We ended up alone together and offered me a good time, and i was so scared of catching something...but i wanted him so much...

In the end i took the chance and he was clean afterall, even now 15 years later he remains the best D i ever tasted 😆, i realise thats more sad instead of inspiring. But if i had not taken the chance, I would have missed out on that. Since then i am less afraid, we have to be afraid these days of everything anyway, nice to just have fun and enjoy your passion.

1 hour ago, Max6969 said:

I suppose there is always risk, some can be carefull always and just 1 bad unsafe encounter can ruine it.

And some (As i see here) can take risks and still be safe. Its a part of life i suppose, you could be safe always but whats life without risk.

I am sorry to hear about what happend to you, hopefully it works out

there is always some risk BUT you can control your destiny!  The tools are here!

Bacterial STDs can be prevented with bacterial PrEP/DpEP (doxicycline antibiotic daily (100mg/day) or post risky sex (200 mg within 24 hrs)) will substantially reduce risk of  BACTERIAL SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS (70% or better reduction) 

Bacterial STIs include chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis. 

Chlamydia 
Chlamydia is the most common STI in the United States and is most common among teens and young adults. For more information on chlamydia, visit the CDC's chlamydia page, and this Chlamydia Fact Sheet (pdf). 

Gonorrhea 
Anyone who is sexually active is susceptible to gonorrhea. Gonorrhea is especially common among young people between the ages of 15 and 24. For more information  visit the CDC's gonorrhea page, and this Gonorrhea Fact Sheet (pdf)

Syphilis
Syphilis infection is divided into four distinct stages: primary, secondary, latent, and tertiary, and there are different signs and symptoms with each stage of illness. For more information, refer to the Syphilis Fact Sheet (pdf) and visits the CDC's syphilis page

https://www.aidsmap.com/news/jul-2022/taking-antibiotic-after-sex-cuts-stis-two-thirds-doxypep-study-finds

The most common viral STDs are known as the ‘four H’s’ and they include:

Human Immunodeficiency Virus (H.I.V.)
H.I.V is a potentially life-threatening condition caused by the human immunodeficiency virus. As a retrovirus, H.I.V can create many copies of itself and has the ability to change a cell’s DNA. Truvada PrEP prevents HIV infection at 99% effectiveness (same or better than condom).

Hepatitis
Hepatitis refers to both the condition and the virus that causes it. Hepatitis causes the inflammation of the liver, this can progress to cirrhosis, liver cancer, and irreparable liver damage. In the United States, the most common types of viral hepatitis include hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C[6].  Vaccine available for Hep A, Hep B  Expensive cure ofr Hep C available

Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
HPV is a viral infection that is sexually transmitted - there are more than 100 varieties of the virus. It may take a few years or even decades for symptoms of HPV to occur as it’s common for the virus to remain dormant for a significant amount of time [7].  70% (?) of all adults have this, we all do.  it is generally syptomless and not a problem for men. Vaccine available

Herpes Simplex Virus (H.S.V.)
H.S.V. falls under two categories - HSV-1 and HSV-2. HSV-1 is mainly transmitted by oral contact and is the culprit behind the commonly known cold-sore (most of us will test positive for this virus) while HSV-2 is sexually transmitted and causes geni tal herpes[5].  

So HSV-2 remains our greatest risk.  chances of getting it are relatively low if there are no outbreak (open sores) always look!  There is no cure, only treatment to prevent outbreaks.

I do PrEP and D-PrEP and am fully vaccinated. .  My condom use is ... at best intermittant, more partner dependant.

15 hours ago, Shonen said:

I caught Syphilis a few years back from giving oral. But I was regular at Good boys.

2016  I came home from thailand with chlamydia , 1000Mg of azithromycinand it was gone.

got crabs once in USA...

On 10/22/2022 at 3:47 PM, Olddaddy said:

I love to rim and be rimmed .

Not every guy ( moneyboy) will lick my ass so you have to ask them first 

I enjoy rimming a clean ass.  don't really care if they rim me....  can't remember any thai wanting to do that.  the Emeraties and colombians all really loved to rim me before the raw cock went in....

15 hours ago, Max6969 said:

👍 I'm not even sure i will do a GOGO Bar. On 1 side its a ritual i feel i should do on my 1st trip, but i already met many Thai/Lao boys on Social Media and with higher prices etc (pushy Mama-san's). Not sure i will do it.

Really? 

It, s like going to the market or mall, sit in the corner and do all shopping from your tablet on  internet. 

6 hours ago, maump said:

there is always some risk BUT you can control your destiny!  The tools are here!

Bacterial STDs can be prevented with bacterial PrEP/DpEP (doxicycline antibiotic daily (100mg/day) or post risky sex (200 mg within 24 hrs)) will substantially reduce risk of  BACTERIAL SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS (70% or better reduction) 

Hep B i got that Vaccine working in Healthcare.

However in my country (Belgium) PrEP is only available for sexworkers strangely enough. Not something i can just buy at a pharmacy, but i will look it up again

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

Really? 

It, s like going to the market or mall, sit in the corner and do all shopping from your tablet on  internet. 

Well i havent decided, and i know its a must-do-experience.

But reading experiences here and on other Blogs : Pushy Mama-san (i really dislike pushy people), many boys are clothed, prices even higher.

Doesnt really sound fun. And if its just to get a boy, why not just cut the middle way out. And i hear Jomtien is more my type of guys (Twinks but not feminine) and there are no Gogo bars there so...

4 hours ago, reader said:

Maybe best to take safest way and stay home where you can remain free of all risks and disappointments.

Thailand a long way to go, especially when you have so many fears and concerns for physical and financial well being.

Why subject yourself to this. Maybe consider other destinations with fewer threats.

Good point, but let me tell you this. I saw many people around me die from Cancer the last few years, young people (30-40-50).

All said the same : "I wish i had taken more time to do the things i love."

I love travel and i love Handsome men 😆. I'm not so much "afraid", just want to be aware and informed.

My worst fear is to die old in a chair and in my own country where i was never happy.

I wont be reckless, but im not afraid to take risks if i feel its worth it. So I wont regret it

2 hours ago, Max6969 said:

Good point, but let me tell you this. I saw many people around me die from Cancer the last few years, young people (30-40-50).

All said the same : "I wish i had taken more time to do the things i love."

I love travel and i love Handsome men 😆. I'm not so much "afraid", just want to be aware and informed.

My worst fear is to die old in a chair and in my own country where i was never happy.

I wont be reckless, but im not afraid to take risks if i feel its worth it. So I wont regret it

How old are U now?

Your right about dying and not doing anything, but life is a risk.

I had sex many times in the Philippines and Thailand without condoms on my last trip ,no disease except a sore throat 

• Members
9 hours ago, Max6969 said:

Hep B i got that Vaccine working in Healthcare.

However in my country (Belgium) PrEP is only available for sexworkers strangely enough. Not something i can just buy at a pharmacy, but i will look it up again

That's easy, just tell the pharmacy you are a sex worker. 😅

20 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

You don't have to take Prep every day, the sex clinic doctor told me if you know U gonna have s X then take 2 the day before apparently and one on the day , something like that anyway 

True, there are 3 dosing regiments I have seen.  the manufacture says one a day.  SSTT method (4 tabletys per week sat sunday tues thursday) which keeps the serum level in the effective range (and saves money if it is expensive for you).  and the on demand method.

Taking PrEP pills only when you are at risk for getting HIV is known as “on-demand” PrEP.

• It is also known as “intermittent,” “non-daily,” “event-driven,” or “off-label” PrEP use.
  • The type of “on-demand” PrEP that has been studied is the “2-1-1” schedule. This means taking 2 pills 2-24 hours before sex, 1 pill 24 hours after the first dose, and 1 pill 24 hours after the second dose.
  • There is scientific evidence that the “2-1-1” schedule provides effective protection for gay and bisexual men* when having anal sex without a condom.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/prep/on-demand-prep.html

22 hours ago, Max6969 said:

Strange...i cant find anything about D-PrEP, except for experimental website reports...

Where do you get it ?

It is still being studied, the CDC has not yet gotten fully behind it.   Where do you get it (the drugs)?  depends where you live.  I asked my doctor for 90 pills, he wrote me a script for 180 after reading about it...   this website is a good source of drugs...

https://www.purchase-prep.com/