Tartegogo

List of gay brothels in Japan

One good place I found for massage was Karada Men's Spa. It's near Shinjuku, at Shin-Okubo station (on the Yamanote). I went about 5 years ago. My first time, I called from the station and someone came and met me. Hot, muscle guys who all seem to be Korean. Lots of Korean restaurants in this neighborhood, so maybe it's meant more for Koreans looking for a taste of home?

My first massage was with a guy I had met at the 24 Kaikan sauna a few days before. He was really hot and let me fuck him (even though I'm more of a bottom, a really hot ass can convert me :) So he gave me a good massage and then we fooled around. I don't think we fucked, but he got me off somehow.

The next time I went, I chose a really muscular guy, but he didn't want me to remove his underwear. He did give me a happy ending but it wasn't as good as the first. The massage is top level, totally professional. If anyone has ever been to the Ambassador in Bangkok, it reminded me of that - a real spa but with extras.

I think they had a website and  you could see the guys, but I can't find a link.

Here's a link to info on Utopia.

https://www.utopia-asia.com/tokymasa.htm

Seems like Independane  and Danshi Gakuen have the best search functions to be able to find the right guy.

Tokyo Kids looks like alot of hot guys, but no way to search.

i want to top for sure, a guy that bottoms would certainly be a plus.

How are the guys about condoms usage?        Do some to it bare?    Do i need to bring my own condoms?

Independence - https://en.hi-na.com/cast/

DG - http://lang.dgdgdg.com/top.php

TK - https://kids-jp.com/en/tk/

No search for TK but if you contact them, they can help you out.

Lots of tops at all three of those shops.

They always use condoms.  They're very strict and conscientious about safety and hygiene.  For instance, you have to take a shower before doing anything with germicidal soap and use mouthwash.  But you take the shower with the boy so it's at least fun.

Condoms and lube are in the room.  And if you do an outcall they bring the stuff.

Japanese lube is weird though... it's super thick and almost like taffy.  haha.

On 12/3/2023 at 1:03 AM, macaroni21 said:

@joizy, Re Karada, do you mean this one?

https://karadarelax-gm.jimdofree.com/

This one looks like it's in the same location, but I don't remember it being called Vintage (I would have remembered that). Also, it looks like they only have one masseuse. Sorry, I may have led you all down a dead end. Wherever I went, it was fun. Great massage services plus extras.

https://www.vintage92.com/

On 12/18/2023 at 2:33 AM, joizy said:

This one looks like it's in the same location, but I don't remember it being called Vintage (I would have remembered that). Also, it looks like they only have one masseuse. Sorry, I may have led you all down a dead end. Wherever I went, it was fun. Great massage services plus extras.

https://www.vintage92.com/

I see but there is only one staff member mentioned on the website

16 hours ago, Slut1215 said:

I see but there is only one staff member mentioned on the website

Yeah, that's what it looks like. When I went, there were not many guys to choose from because it was a legit massage (I also got a body scrub). Not sure what the staffing issues are. But it's an option if someone wants to try it.

13 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Seems to be geared to clients who want sex with pre-teen and teen boys. 

What makes you reach that conclusion, Marc?

I didn't see any pre-teens, only a few who were 18. The majority were over 20.

11 hours ago, a-447 said:

What makes you reach that conclusion, Marc?

I didn't see any pre-teens, only a few who were 18. The majority were over 20.

Because they hire boys who look like they're not of legal age.

Their barely pubescent appearance sells to those clients who want to imagine they're with young boys. 

3 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Their barely pubescent appearance sells to those clients who want to imagine they're with young boys. 

Since they are said to be 18 and older, and the Japanese take this very seriously, I'm not sure I see the problem? Are you not allowed to display people who look younger than they are? Should you only display boys who look older than they are? Many Asian guys look younger than they are, but that doesn't make them under age. Look at Thailand! Plenty of young looking guys on display there.  I don't think an agency would take the risk of falsifying ages. I would love to look younger than I am!

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

Since they are said to be 18 and older, and the Japanese take this very seriously, I'm not sure I see the problem? Are you not allowed to display people who look younger than they are? Should you only display boys who look older than they are? Many Asian guys look younger than they are, but that doesn't make them under age. Look at Thailand! Plenty of young looking guys on display there.  I don't think an agency would take the risk of falsifying ages. I would love to look younger than I am!

Did I say these boys actually are  underage? Show me. 

8 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

I bet 99.9% of their clients are Japanese men, not foreigners. Lots of guys in Japan in their 20s look like teenagers, and this is natural to those who hire them. It's what they would expect.

I can understand how foreigners might see things differently, but that means they'd have to look for guys in their 30s if they weren't interested in teenagers. At least they would look as though they were adults in their 20s.

9 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Shi

9 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Didi I say you did? Show me!

I will be in Japan from middle of march

I wonder, how to call massage parlors or brothels, maybe line but not all offer this way

As a tourist, you can get only a sim-card for internet, you cannot call with this sim, right !?

you can get SIM cards to make calls as well. But I think most of these places have little forms on their websites to contact them. I think you can probably also use something like Whatsapp to call them. That's what I used in Hong Kong back in the day

I used Mobal when I was in Japan last year because I needed a local phone number in order to get concert tickets

https://www.mobal.com/japan-sim-card/?fbclid=IwAR3UUnbWeDaVGXbHqJs3XRx5NZsIrvqZIf0qn8WyZtT637QVU344QV2T1bg

@Japan lover Trying to call or speak is not a good idea unless you speak Japanese. They are not likely to manage English at the other end, with the odd exception. As @fedssocr mentioned, most of the businesses that serve foreigners have online forms on their websites. It is best to use them, because the shop can then do Google Translate with whatever you have written and understand you that way.  Naturally, you should keep your sentences simple and avoid slang, abbreviations, or expresssions unique to your country, which Google translate may not be able to handle.