Radek48

Hotel Hevent Bangkok Silom

1 hour ago, sydneyboy1 said:

Read the TripAdvisor reviews. Some are dreadful.

some people will complain about everything.

My favorite hotel in Silom are is Furama Sathorn , I was drawn  there by bad comments thinking it can't be truth  for chain place to such extend  and I was right, only thing I can complain is that all my stays there were too short.

15 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

Read the TripAdvisor reviews. Some are dreadful.

Recent reviews are good.  Worst reviews appear to be from 2017/2018 and seem to concentrate on it either being a noisy location or you can hear people in other rooms talking, etc.  One negative review complained he/she booked the room via a third party booking agent and the individual is having money getting a refund.  When looking at Trip Advisor reviews I check on how many other reviews the individual has posted and if they are typically one-sided pro / con.

• Members
8 hours ago, Mavica said:

Recent reviews are good.  Worst reviews appear to be from 2017/2018 and seem to concentrate on it either being a noisy location or you can hear people in other rooms talking, etc.  One negative review complained he/she booked the room via a third party booking agent and the individual is having money getting a refund.  When looking at Trip Advisor reviews I check on how many other reviews the individual has posted and if they are typically one-sided pro / con.

Don’t forget the cockroaches.