bkkmfj2648

How did you celebrate this New Year period Dec 2022 / Jan 2023 ?

6 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I am glad that you met the charming Paul over at the Coqtale bar.

I also have noticed that sometimes Paul's guys are taking off their shirts - perhaps it is a result of the "stiff" competition emanating from the shirtless (after 10pm) Double Shot guys.

Hopefully I will see you soon at the Coqtale bar!

The story of Paul is funny. Known him a good few years and he's always great to talk to. He has his ears to the ground and not much gets by him. He was a little hard up a few months ago, but I helped him get a job at Dorothy's. He stuck it out the best he could, but one of the owners there makes things very difficult. Hopefully Paul has struck gold working for Bishop Ron at Coqtales, despite the pay cut.  

New Years was a good time in Jomtien Complex. I started at @Home Bar and worked my way up to Cocka2 Bar for the countdown. It wasn't as exciting as previous years and that's because of the stupid roof preventing fireworks on the bridges. The area around Sun Bar got very lively after midnight, but it was too loud for most farang. The boys were all having a great time though. 

It was good to see Jomtien Complex back to full on new years celebration. The street was very busy with hardly any seating anywhere. 

1 minute ago, Shonen said:

Yes, it was very lively and fun. And there seem to be more good looking twinks there than before.

There were TONS of cute twinks around on NYE. It bought everyone out for a good time. Sadly most of those cute ones are already hooked up with a farang. When a new cute twinks arrives in Jomtien Complex, there is usually less than a week before they are snapped up never to be seen in a bar again. 

4 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

There were TONS of cute twinks around on NYE. It bought everyone out for a good time. Sadly most of those cute ones are already hooked up with a farang. When a new cute twinks arrives in Jomtien Complex, there is usually less than a week before they are snapped up never to be seen in a bar again. 

Except on New Years Eve..........

10 hours ago, 12is12 said:

How does this work, gymnastically?

It is actually pretty amazing.  The "top" carries around the "bottom" to various parts of the bar and continues to fuck him during each stop.  I did not notice if he continued to fuck him while they were in-transit.  The fucking became more intense once he placed the bottom onto a chair, customer's lap, etc.  They would move from person to person after receiving the requisite tip.

On 1/5/2023 at 4:21 AM, bkkmfj2648 said:

Consequently, I now prefer X-Boys in Pattaya - as the music is played at a more reasonable level and the guys who work there are more willing to be nude and more sexual.  There is even the live fucking show where they fuck in the audience - even on your lap if you let them.....

This is still on my bucket list - to bring a group of fun guys over to Koh Larn to have a day or two of fun. 

Wow. That sounds fun. You have to take me to X-Boys when I'm in Pattaya again... Lol