fedssocr

Zoo Spa and Onsen

On 3/16/2023 at 5:06 PM, zombie said:

I agree entirely. 

If I want a hand job, I can do it myself for free!

😃

I think not a good place.

But, cute guys so I keep looking.

The manager told me yesterday, the rate is now 2k to the sauna and 2k minimum for the boy handjob only. I laughed and moved on. Frankly, I don't see how they stay in business.

I think you have to buy the more expensive "experience" to get more than that. When I did the superboy package (I think it was called) on my first visit there was more on offer. Might depend on the masseur as well I suppose. 

I think I'd take the train a little farther to Apollo instead. I'd also venture out to House98 perhaps but it's a 15 minutes walk from the MRT yellow line Lad Prao 83 station. Or just go to JeySpa

8 hours ago, fedssocr said:

I think you have to buy the more expensive "experience" to get more than that. When I did the superboy package (I think it was called) on my first visit there was more on offer. Might depend on the masseur as well I suppose. 

I think I'd take the train a little farther to Apollo instead. I'd also venture out to House98 perhaps but it's a 15 minutes walk from the MRT yellow line Lad Prao 83 station. Or just go to JeySpa

4k for a handjob is a good package if you ask me. :)

I see they just posted today that they are "rebranding" (again) and changing the staff and concept. I have no idea what any of that means.

"This August we are change our image 

Big time both the team and the service...

Focus on standardized massage service

Quality masseur

Peaceful place

Towards 5-star experience"

Hi all, 

As others have pointed out, the photos are quite alluring. However, noting the reviews, has anyone tried their sister site Malepark which seems to feature largely the same cast of staff but in a different venue. It seems to be some apartment which may be more conducive to discussing the intricacies of the partisan electoral system in the US?

Thanks