12is12

Santo Domingo - 1st report - Grindr

M not sure everyone is going to like this rprt. I offer it especially for newbies, and wont b srprsd if my conduct wld be criticized as naive and/or quarrelsome. 

Things preferable to know about me, in order to undrstnd my rprts:
* this is my 2nd visit here. U can c my detailed favorable 2020 rprts.
* I speak spanish at an intermediate level (which is enough).
* I m at an un-anal phase; prefering kissing, body cntct, cock worship, mutual sucking.
* I dont like to haggle, and view payments / tips as my cntrbution to the redstrbution of wealth btw the 1st and 3rd worlds.
* Cheats / bullies cause me to prioritize principled resistance over peace of mind.

I arrived at the hotel after midnight, opened grindr, and went to sleep. When I awoke, there were circa 50 msg (not counting taps which I ignore). Very few prepagos; all with same small-talk questions and exhibiting their fotos. 
It was very strange for me that while pushing for a meeting, nobody mentioned money. Not wanting any misundrstndings, I very politely wrote the following: 
"Since there r many hidden prepagos here, please excuse my question - do u expct money of me? I dont mind sometimes paying, but I prfr to know in advance."

Almost all rspndd: no, but just for taxi or dinner or if u want to gift me. Guess that's the way for them not to feel like scort / prepagos.

My prsnl cautious stndrd procedure also includes delicately inserting in the chat that I once had to call hotel security (so they know I cant b bullied); and meeting outside the hotel before going to the room.
Nevertheless, I failed twice.

First guy was Jefrey, who wrote he only wants "gasoline money". He also shifted us to whatsapp, which I naively found friendly. 
He's a total top, with a lean body (without that small belly too many guys there have), and a long hard dick. Also good smile and energy. Had a great time with him.

After we dressed, I gave him 1000, saying "this is for gasoline", and meant to add 1500 more. However, he immediatelly changed his demeanor, loudly demanding more (without saying how much). I said - to no avail - "u said only gasoline", but he denied it. Abandoning my good intention, I added another 500. He kept on, and I lost my patience. I wanted to show him the "gasoline" in the grindr chat, but cldnt find the chat. He told me he had deleted it (proving his intention to cheat), kept on demanding, and mentioned the police. I said "fine, we go to police, but first to hotel security". He followed me to rcption shouting, but suddenly rmmbrd he forgot his cap in my room. I said "if u want ur cap, give me back my money". He gave me 500, I got him his cap, but he started demanding the security guy that I pay him more.

I was amazed at two things: that Jefrey isnt averse to telling-all to the security, and that the sec wasnt srprsed. He suggested I rtrn the 500 and that Jefry wld leave without additions, which is what happened. I apologized to the sec, and tipped him 500.

Great sex; bad aftermath.

Forgot to add: before leaving SD ystrdy, I sent him a wtsp msg: 1 - u lost money bcs of ur behavior; 2 - I rprtd to the police, so now they have ur nmbr and ur screened-photoed pic; I shall post it with a warning in relevant forums. 

I dont know if he believes or cares; I hope it might constrain him in the future. 

The next day a masajista (M) offered himself. I was explicit on "regular + sensual" and that he wld suck me; he cnfrmd. I agreed to his 2000, applied the same  procedure with him, and we went to the room.
His massage was lackluster, nothing sensual about it. He also didnt get hard. When I wanted to progress he said he doesnt suck. That was about 25 mnts into the meeting. I told him the meeting is over, and even though he doesnt deserve it - I'll pay him half for half the time. He started to shout at the top of his voice that he wants the whole 2000; I stood my ground; threatened to call security; and since he wldnt leave - did so.  

The same sec showed up (mrng noon shift), unsrprsngly offering to split the dfrnce. I refused, went down to rcption, they followed me - all the time with M shouting. After a few mnts I got fed up, told the sec I was going out, and did so. M continued to argue with him; by the time he started following me, I lost him in El Conde. I then doubled back to the hotel; M noticed me, but when he saw I'll reach safety before he caught up with me - threw at my back a small lotion bottle and scurried off.

I apologized profusely to the sec, who was srprsngly good natured about it (as was the young lady rcptionist). I gave him the 1000 that M lost, and promised that this wont happen a 3rd time.

This sequence left me rattled. In 20 years something like this happened to me only twice (Shanghai and Addis Ababa). My instincts failed twice in a row, and I felt I cant try again (also bcs of the hotel staff). 

Not to leave u totally dprssd, future rprt will detail that things picked up from this nadir.

Meantime, everyone is free to choose his own lessons from these negative events. )-:

oh 12is12,

I am so sorry to hear about these disappointments.

You had such a great time here in Jomtien / Pattaya - where I believe that there was only 1 disappointment (guy who came was not the one in the Grindr profile).

But there was NO yelling and screaming and need to involve hotel security and/or reception.

I have never been to this part of the world - Latin America and the Caribbean so I can not express why this kind of behavior is happening.

Could it be because poverty has increased in this part of the world and more people than normal find themselves doing this type of work that they do not enjoy and consequently they resort to aggressive behavior as a result ? - with no intention on fulfilling what was promised - as they just want the money and are not interested in the customer being satisfied ?

• Members
3 hours ago, 12is12 said:

The next day a masajista (M) offered himself. I was explicit on "regular + sensual" and that he wld suck me; he cnfrmd. I agreed to his 2000, applied the same  procedure with him, and we went to the room.
His massage was lackluster, nothing sensual about it. He also didnt get hard. When I wanted to progress he said he doesnt suck. That was about 25 mnts into the meeting. I told him the meeting is over, and even though he doesnt deserve it - I'll pay him half for half the time. He started to shout at the top of his voice that he wants the whole 2000; I stood my ground; threatened to call security; and since he wldnt leave - did so.  

The same sec showed up (mrng noon shift), unsrprsngly offering to split the dfrnce. I refused, went down to rcption, they followed me - all the time with M shouting. After a few mnts I got fed up, told the sec I was going out, and did so. M continued to argue with him; by the time he started following me, I lost him in El Conde. I then doubled back to the hotel; M noticed me, but when he saw I'll reach safety before he caught up with me - threw at my back a small lotion bottle and scurried off.

I apologized profusely to the sec, who was srprsngly good natured about it (as was the young lady rcptionist). I gave him the 1000 that M lost, and promised that this wont happen a 3rd time.

This sequence left me rattled. In 20 years something like this happened to me only twice (Shanghai and Addis Ababa). My instincts failed twice in a row, and I felt I cant try again (also bcs of the hotel staff). 

Not to leave u totally dprssd, future rprt will detail that things picked up from this nadir.

Meantime, everyone is free to choose his own lessons from these negative events. )-:

This is why you should  do it in the GP sauna in Brazil.  GPs there usually perform as promised, and don't argue or create a scene there.

• Members
30 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Thx BKK 

I dont think it's a matter of poverty, and I certainly dont generalize from these two incidents.

Hwvr, I think the chance of such behavior is higher in LA than in SE Asia, due to dfrnt culture mentality of which we r all aware.

1.  I once hired a guy from Jupitor, he did not perform anything but still demand full payment.  I call the hotel security, but the security told me just pay him and ask him to leave.  So I paid, never hire any gogo boys in Thailand anymore.  When there is a dispute, they usually side with Thais because you are the fireigner who voluntarily come spend money in Thailand.

2. Latin America has a very violent culture history.  The whole society is corrupt,  from the top officials, police officers.  The first thing comes to people's mind when seeing a foreigner is to scam/steal/rob.  Especially if you go there to engage in questionable activities, you are in a vulnerable position. 

• Members
16 minutes ago, Mavica said:

One of your goals is to contribute to the redistribution of wealth, yet you seem to attach conditions to your charitable activities.

And? The uber-wealthy donate large sums to universities and hospitals on the condition that they get a building, a wing, a statue, or a scholarship fund named after them.

Very curious to read more about the experiences of 12is12 in Santo Domingo.

I have about the same preferences as him....cuddling, kissing, body contact....

The safety issue keeps me worried in that country.  Certainly when I compare with my South Asia experiences.

Waiting...

This post is wierd to me.  Jeffrey came with a LONG HARD DICK. Gave you a good session, but you gave meager pesos and stood on cheap Rich man principles??

I think I know this Jeffrey. He has a "good job" dress nice, and carries himself well.  

They ALL expect more which is why they rather talk on whatsapp because grinder will bann them.  

I personally think you did Jeffrey an injustice.