buttercawan

Vou ao Brazil April 2023

• Members

I was in Lagoa tonight. First time at the new venue. The stage area seems kinda small making the crowd larger than it seems. Lots of usual faces. Some old friends from rio and bh. 

I wonder if anyone from here was there tonight. Had 2 sessions. 

Managed to catch the show. Lipe is a hot as ever. Guessed the ones that is not actively selling is hotter. 

Will checkout 555 tomorrow. Maybe. 

• Members

Both of my sessions were in a suite. Kinda decently big with shower facilities.

I wonder how is the non suite room. Do they have a shower and just smaller?

Total cost for the venue (minus GPS) is around R380. 2 suites and few drinks. 

• Members

I am at 555 now. The club is really nice but too bad there are hardly any GPs. I can see that the location is very inconvenient for the GPS to come. Maybe it’s still early. Will see. If it’s still the same in a hour or so I’m gonna head to Lagoa. 

Btw heard from the GP from BH that Olimpo only opens a few days a week or was it only has boys a few days a week.  My Portuguese is a bit rusty so I might have misunderstood him. 

• Members

Ended up in Lagoa. Left 555 after waiting for an hour. There are maybe 6 or 7 GPs when I left. Maybe 1 is ok.  He said he is from Baihia and first time there. Poor boy. Client maybe around 5. Not sure how 555 can survive if this is a typical day.

Confirmed that Olimpo in BH only opens Thursday to Sunday. Sunday being cliente cliente day. Will see if it’s true next week when I visit.

15 hours ago, buttercawan said:

Ended up in Lagoa. Left 555 after waiting for an hour. There are maybe 6 or 7 GPs when I left. Maybe 1 is ok.  He said he is from Baihia and first time there. Poor boy. Client maybe around 5. Not sure how 555 can survive if this is a typical day.

Confirmed that Olimpo in BH only opens Thursday to Sunday. Sunday being cliente cliente day. Will see if it’s true next week when I visit.

same, I was in 555 in 2022, very few garotos.

The owner should try harder to recruit 

• Members
On 3/29/2023 at 4:59 PM, buttercawan said:

Finally! After more than 2+ years.

Will be in SP (1-6 April), BH (6-11), RJ (11-22), and back to SP (22-28). Happy to meet up and exchange notes if anyone of you are in the same city around these dates.

I am in Rio until April 17.

5 days in BH is long time. Do you plan to visit Ouro Preto, Diamantina, Mariana and Inhotim ?

• Members
58 minutes ago, pauleiro said:

I am in Rio until April 17.

5 days in BH is long time. Do you plan to visit Ouro Preto, Diamantina, Mariana and Inhotim ?

Just found out that Olimpo closes from Monday to Wednesday. And Sunday is a client night. Anyways I do like other non garotos saunas there. So it should be fine. Not sure I’ll want to visit Ouro Preto.  The others I am not familiar, worth a visit? I have been to BH many times and never thought of venturing outside. Previously I was thinking of Vitoria via train but someone from here said Vitoria is a bust. 

• Members

There is a thread about regular GPs.  I am in the same situation. There is this GP at Lagoa that I know for years  that expects I will go with him every time I visit and rushed to cum for more money. I think I need to learn to say no. 

Anyways I booked a massage at in-house and lotus for today and tomorrow. See how it goes. 

2 hours ago, buttercawan said:

There is a thread about regular GPs.  I am in the same situation. There is this GP at Lagoa that I know for years  that expects I will go with him every time I visit and rushed to cum for more money. I think I need to learn to say no. 

Anyways I booked a massage at in-house and lotus for today and tomorrow. See how it goes. 

I was in the same situation, I have started to say NO to regulars

• Members

Just had my massage at Inhouse. Booked for a 90 min session.  In hind sight maybe 60 min should be enough. We finished in 60 min then he said we still have time and continue with the massage after.

The massagista was built like Michael Angelo’ David. In more ways than one. I thought maybe it’s the cold room. The aircon was blasting. It’s different and nice for a change. I am no size queen so it doesn’t matter to me.

Then after a few min of massage it grew into a decent Brazilian size.  The boy is a grower. He put a condom on me and was riding me; switched a few position after. He must be in a zone or something, took the condom off and sit on it.

Anyways. I always love massage-sex combo. Had tonnes in Asia but with Brazilian it feels more intimate.  I prefer this non rush sex to the sauna.  Only thing sauna has is able to see and chat with the boy before doing the deed. 

• Members

Managed to get into Dedalos with my national ID and CPF. He thought I was a brasileiro 

Anyways it’s pretty wild inside. Lots of hot guys getting sucked left and right. Guessed if you don’t mind a huge cock on a hot guy coated with tens of other guys saliva or possibly inside someone’s ass 🤢  Some are selective so probably cleaner kkkk

• Members
On 4/4/2023 at 10:11 AM, buttercawan said:

. Lots of hot guys getting sucked left and right. Guessed if you don’t mind a huge cock on a hot guy coated with tens of other guys saliva or possibly inside someone’s ass 🤢  Some are selective so probably cleaner kkkk

Exactly, I go there to get blow jobs. 🙄

• Members
On 3/29/2023 at 4:59 PM, buttercawan said:

Finally! After more than 2+ years.

Will be in SP (1-6 April), BH (6-11), RJ (11-22), and back to SP (22-28). Happy to meet up and exchange notes if anyone of you are in the same city around these dates.

How is your trip in BH ?

I sent you pm.

• Members
54 minutes ago, pauleiro said:

How is your trip in BH ?

I sent you pm.

Don’t think I received any PM

First night in BH. Olimpo was pretty empty. Only 1 or 2 hot GPs. One of them I had a few sessions before the pandemic. There were also some that are Frigata-hot.  I have a pretty wide preference so the night there was OK despite the slim pickings. 
It closes at 10 and reopen at 11 for a party.  Was invited but I didn’t go and went to Yes (used to be called 24 horas). The clientes there told me the best night is Saturday. Having said that I came at a wrong time, it’s Easter and most people leave town for a holiday elsewhere.  

IMG_3351.jpeg