mooshooking king

Best show in Silom

If you're looking more for shows that feature some twinks, I'd start with Freshboys, Screw Boy and Hot Male on Patpong 2 and Banana on Soi 4.

And don't forget the staff (waiters, bartenders) are frequently available to be offed. And although they don't appear on stage, I always think of them as part of the overall entertainment package.

For entertainment, like dancers, rather than lots of sexual and flesh, then Dreamboys with a big stage and good costumes is worth a look. Beer currently 500 bt. Also a lot of men work there. I prefer Freshboys and Screwboys for the twinks so spend more time in those bars. Beer there is 400 and 350 respectively.

My top choices of shows are actually Hotmale, Jupiter, Tawan, Moonlight, Freshboy, Dreamboy.

Hotmale get top choices for the absence of drags of any kind, and each number are done by their regular guys, all can be offed, and limited to 2-3 guys per shows. This allow me to really see their sexy guys throughout the stay. Their costumes also quite revealing with nudity in most of the shows.

Same can be said for Tawan but their guys lack showmanship thus Jupiter gets the Runner up. Plus, Jupiter up the ante with some models showing exposed penis, and their drags number always has 3-4 of their sexiest hunks dancing as well.

Moonlight, while their shows are very well choreographed, has now chosen that the shows done only by their models, and it has become too cabaret and not sexy anymore. Nothing revealing and no nudity throughout. Freshboys and dreamboys gets the bottom places because their boys are not my type, and dreamboys gets further deduction for being too loud, especially if you sit near the stage.