ggobkk

Coffee Grinder Silom

On 7/7/2023 at 10:56 AM, reader said:

Coffee Grinder has added a second barista (“Mac”) this week and he’s already mastered the art. The hot and cold drinks and fresh pastry make this a welcome relief from the heat and great place to relax. 

From the Grinder’s Facebook page:

image.thumb.jpeg.204597ccecc3e0dc73be7ca10dca465e.jpeg

Happy to know that they found replacement! Thai guy.

Hey all

Yes, Coffee Grinder Silom will close before the end of this month. Running a business sometimes involves (bad) surprises that you cannot always control... 

It has really been a pleasure to meet all of you. Ggobkk, Vinapu, Reader and all of you, we ll miss you much. This has been a wonderful experience, with wonderfull staff (ah, Benz, you re unique!!!)

Hope to see you someday in Bangkok!

5 minutes ago, coffeegrindersilom said:

Hey all

Yes, Coffee Grinder Silom will close before the end of this month. Running a business sometimes involves (bad) surprises that you cannot always control... 

It has really been a pleasure to meet all of you. Ggobkk, Vinapu, Reader and all of you, we ll miss you much. This has been a wonderful experience, with wonderfull staff (ah, Benz, you re unique!!!)

That is very sad to hear! Are you still renting the rooms above?

Reader, we would love to open another one but i doubt it will be possible soon. 

Thank you sooo much for your post. This kind of post is the best reward we can have. This was indeed a nice place, because of nice customers. We really thank you all so much. Happy to have been able to bring you nice moments, as short as it was!!

5 minutes ago, coffeegrindersilom said:

Reader, we would love to open another one but i doubt it will be possible soon. 

Thank you sooo much for your post. This kind of post is the best reward we can have. This was indeed a nice place, because of nice customers. We really thank you all so much. Happy to have been able to bring you nice moments, as short as it was!!

sad to hear. i miss my chance to visit there in december this year... sigh.please update if new branch

37 minutes ago, coffeegrindersilom said:

Wow, we are touched, really but all your comments. We will post if we open new coffee grinder someday.

Ok now let s be fun please, we hate sad moments! And now we re closing we can reveal all what really happen in 2nd floor toilets.... concerned people will recognize each other....

Need to come over here to hear it (even if we know that you really come because of the barista...)

Maybe you can take a souvenir as everything is for sale now.... ok, except the barista, we keep him for us....

if reopen,must go there and try to have nice drink. please update us.hope to visit your shop in decemeber

44 minutes ago, coffeegrindersilom said:

Wow, we are touched, really but all your comments. We will post if we open new coffee grinder someday.

Ok now let s be fun please, we hate sad moments! And now we re closing we can reveal all what really happen in 2nd floor toilets.... concerned people will recognize each other....

Need to come over here to hear it (even if we know that you really come because of the barista...)

Maybe you can take a souvenir as everything is for sale now.... ok, except the barista, we keep him for us....

I too was keen to stop by during my visit in December... If you do re-open let us know :)

And yes... barista was one of my motivations :D  who doesn't enjoy a morning coffee enjoying the scenary 😈

14 minutes ago, omega said:

I too was keen to stop by during my visit in December... If you do re-open let us know :)

And yes... barista was one of my motivations :D  who doesn't enjoy a morning coffee enjoying the scenary 😈

Ok! If we do something else we ll do it with our Barista. He s not only gorgeous but clever and nice. Ok, and little bit kinky too...😛. But we thought you were coming for the owners???🤣🤣

Just now, coffeegrindersilom said:

Ok! If we do something else we ll do it with our Barista. He s not only gorgeous but clever and nice. Ok, and little bit kinky too...😛. But we thought you were coming for the owners???🤣🤣

Alas, haven't seen pictures of the owners  ;)

Kinky you say... now you're just teasing us :D

6 hours ago, coffeegrindersilom said:

Yes, Coffee Grinder Silom will close before the end of this month. 

Sad to hear that. I enjoyed coffee and chorizos  and friendly hallos !!1 when just passing by. Staff was cute and owners friendly ( also cute while ago I'm sure).

It was great meeting place, too bad it did not work

I wish you luck with future endeavours, hopefully somewhere close and soon. 

8 hours ago, coffeegrindersilom said:

Hey all

Thank you for the delicious drinks and narak staff, and I hope you will open again some day! All the best ❤️