TotallyOz

July 8, 2023 Plan to visit every gay gogo bar in gay Bangkok

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I do think it is possible to visit all bars in one night but probably only spend half an hour in each bar.

Nevertheless, I am happy that OP found his guy at the second bar he visited!

most I did in one night  was 5 in old soi Twilight days but I found it too rushing and cost of drinks was high so ever since it's one or two max

Yes. Definitely doable in old Soi Twilight.

Sounds like an interesting itinerary to try out on my next trip.

I would start at Soi 4 at Banana Bar followed by Jupiter then back to Gay Patpong for Dreamboys, Freshboys and Hotmale. Then I would go to Moonlight followed by Tawan. Last stop would be Screwboys because they close the latest.

I would spend 20 to 30 minutes at each bar and I would visit just to see the selection of guys available and not to watch the shows.

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Yes. Definitely doable in old Soi Twilight.

Sounds like an interesting itinerary to try out on my next trip.

I would start at Soi 4 at Banana Bar followed by Jupiter then back to Gay Patpong for Dreamboys, Freshboys and Hotmale. Then I would go to Moonlight followed by Tawan. Last stop would be Screwboys because they close the latest.

I would spend 20 to 30 minutes at each bar and I would visit just to see the selection of guys available and not to watch the shows.

then you will spend 3200 on drinks with not much to show for it, take it slowly is my advice