Daddy415

Trip Report July 2023

Yes that is likely very sensible... I tend to like the suspense of it all... trying to figure out where it will go... what just brushed up against me... wait, is that a dog barking... my ultimate fantasy would be to convert a serious massage at Prime into a happy massage over 90-120 minutes but I don't think that will ever happen. I love the unexpected and it feeling a little less transactional. 

Hey thank thank you for sharing very insightful and beneficial. Am just wondering when u said u only went for fun play did u perform oral sex? like sucking penis both receiver and giver? and do u use condoms during oral sex on the spa?

cheers :)

What a succint review of all the massage places! 

in the past when i went prince, the mamasan asked all the tops to take a step forward, then later on the bottoms haha.. but in general can just ask the shop manager before hand who is top , who can bottom. Can even ask who is gay or straight. 

13 hours ago, Bravo said:

What a succint review of all the massage places! 

in the past when i went prince, the mamasan asked all the tops to take a step forward, then later on the bottoms haha.. but in general can just ask the shop manager before hand who is top , who can bottom. Can even ask who is gay or straight. 

I never really saw Mamasans... were they the guys who took the money at the start? They barely spoke English in most cases...so I didn't really try to get specific with them but can try that next time if you advise it.

13 hours ago, singitback said:

Hey thank thank you for sharing very insightful and beneficial. Am just wondering when u said u only went for fun play did u perform oral sex? like sucking penis both receiver and giver? and do u use condoms during oral sex on the spa?

cheers :)

I played safe or safer as it's called these days, and had a great time. I figure these guys are with dozens of men from all over the world each week.... a great way to get a STD. But others are willing to take the risk or have fun and get the STD treated. Your decision. For me it was not worth the risk and now I'm back home from vacation and not sitting here worrying about my health.

7 hours ago, Daddy415 said:

I played safe or safer as it's called these days, and had a great time. I figure these guys are with dozens of men from all over the world each week.... a great way to get a STD. But others are willing to take the risk or have fun and get the STD treated. Your decision. For me it was not worth the risk and now I'm back home from vacation and not sitting here worrying about my health.

Indeed.. and I agree with you. So u used condoms during the oral sex? 

I also wanted to add we had a great dinner at EAT ME, which is gay owned and an institution there. High-end and amazing. And as long as I'm in restaurant mode, Vertigo at the top of the Banyan Tree is expensive but wow, what a view.... you can save money and go to Moonbar which basically has the same view.

4 hours ago, Daddy415 said:

I did not do oral. I think oral sex with condoms is horrible. I would rather have no oral.

oooh I see... so massage + penetration w condoms then. Thank you for sharing, cant wait to hear more :)

I will be in BKK on 4 AUG cant wait to explore the city

On 7/26/2023 at 2:10 AM, Daddy415 said:

When I arrived, they did the "bait and switch" and said my therapist was not available but tried to offer me another one who was not my type. I asked for someone else and they gave me one who was cute but a total dud. I laid there bored while the therapist gave me a massage that seemed to focus on the calves and feet FOREVER. Zero fun stuff. I remembered reading on this forum that if you're in that situation, just get up and walk out, and I did just that.

"Bait and switch" wouldn't work with me. In Saphan Kwai / Inthamara, there might be 2 or 3 I like and can take any of the, but if none is available, I will leave without massage.

Massage skills vary, and I have been in the same situation (masseur has exhausted his massage skills after 20 min and repeats calves), so I had to take action and turn around and have a grope to lead over to happy ending.

• Members

Excellent post, thanks very much!  Your experiences sound generally similar to my own.  I find the guys at Natural Spa to be cute & appealing but none of the (maybe 3?) sessions I had there were totally satisfactory.  As for S'Sense, sorry to say but I am not a fan of that place either.