fredd

Best Sex live show in thailand

4 minutes ago, scott456 said:

Can someone recommend any lady boy sex show? I.e., upper body woman's breast, lower body hard cocks. 🫶

I saw that on one of the bars in patpong a long time ago. Not sure if it was dreamboys or hotmale though.

23 minutes ago, scott456 said:

Can someone recommend any lady boy sex show? I.e., upper body woman's breast, lower body hard cocks. 🫶

If by "sex show" you mean a full-on fuck show, the answer is that there are none left in Bangkok, at least as far as I know. Patpong used to be the centre for that, but there are no longer any ladyboy bars in Patpong following the pandemic. Of the two on Soi Cowboy - Cockatoo and Shadows - neither has fuck shows. Come to think of it. I don't even remember whether Shadows reopened or not. Cockatoo is still there, but there are no fuck shows.

The main centre for ladyboy bars is now Nana Plaza. There are several of them and Obsession, on the ground floor, is the most popular of them, by far. All these bars have dudes with boobs / chicks with dicks, of the type that you are looking for. Just go there, spend a bit of time and tell them what you are looking for.

If all you want is to fondle a ladyboy's breasts though, you can do that in almost any katoey bar on Soi Cowby or Nana.

Tawan may have one but not necessarily every night, In Pattaya, X-Boys.

Easiest way is to arrange  for own show, pick up boy, explain to him what you are looking for and he will find partner, subject to your approval. of course  two off fees nd two tips must be paid 

15 hours ago, orson said:

Gay sex is such a wide spectrum. A twink show would probably be a total turn off for those looking for more masculine guys.

Being a twink doesn’t equate to being other than masculine, as I think most twink lovers will attest. It relates to body style just as hunk relates to a different body style. I was walking by Screwboy last night between shows when the mainly twink staff hang around outside and at the cooked food vendors on Surawong. Impressive and masculine in my book.

9 hours ago, reader said:

Being a twink doesn’t equate to being other than masculine, as I think most twink lovers will attest. It relates to body style just as hunk relates to a different body style. I was walking by Screwboy last night between shows when the mainly twink staff hang around outside and at the cooked food vendors on Surawong. Impressive and masculine in my book.

I'd agree.

The idea that the more muscles you have the more masculine you are is absurd nonsense.

I recall  a show in Boys (?) in Soi Twilight. In the audience were three enormous khatoeys....six-footers. A skit was performed involving a guy being unkind to a twink. The three khatoeys leapt on the stage, stripped the offender and proceeded to screw him one after the other.

It was all part of the act of course but it made a  change from the usual stuff.

I also remember  a young falang tourist being hauled onto the stage to join in the fun across the soi at X Boys. And also, again at Boys, a spoof ethnic- dance, in which a huge phallus was worshipped and manipulated until it let loose a shower of milk (I hope) across the audience. 

Only in Thailand.

• Members
5 hours ago, scott456 said:

Many of them actually say they love me.  They perform very well and I enjoy them.

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

that's  included in price or you pay for that separately?

Being a frequent customer in Thailand, you probably know the routine more than I do.  My understanding is that, when a customer off a boy, it is usually one price that covers all the specifics you want the boy to perform (and the specifics should be well understood by the boy in advance).  Everything the boy does is "performative" for the money you pay. I suppose you can also change your course in the middle of his performance and re-price it if you want. Or, perhaps you actually itemize every detail of your request and pay separately for each item, great if that works better for you.  But personally,  I never itemize my requests, or change the course in the middle of his performance.  

1 hour ago, scott456 said:

Being a frequent customer in Thailand, you probably know the routine more than I do.  My understanding is that, when a customer off a boy, it is usually one price that covers all the specifics you want the boy to perform (and the specifics should be well understood by the boy in advance).  Everything the boy does is "performative" for the money you pay. I suppose you can also change your course in the middle of his performance and re-price it if you want. Or, perhaps you actually itemize every detail of your request and pay separately for each item, great if that works better for you.  But personally,  I never itemize my requests, or change the course in the middle of his performance.  

My routine is the same like yours. I like surprises so any specifics I discuss is really time frame, short time or long time and my question is standardized " do you stay with me till breakfast ?" . Only other service question I ask is about kiss but only after deal is sealed so they don't need to lie - that is when sometimes upping fee is into play if they all of the sudden decide to be kissy and from experience I know they did not before. I like to reward such bravery. Once it happened that in the room guy wanted more for said kiss. I remember who it was but don't recall how much he wanted but it was modest .

as for changing course unfortunately at times is not me buy buys who do and usually it's cutting time, all those " I parked my motorsai in wrong place" and perennial ' my friend lost key". then usually I cut their tip, next time they want to go with me I say NO and explain clearly why not.

Since I no longer do offs from bars and confine myself to massage shops, I enjoy the uncertainties involved. I don’t haggle over what I hope the outcome will be. I guess you might say each massage is a new adventure.

At my age, I find that I need that sort of experience more than I need the promise of sex.