revengeboo

Seeking Must-Do Recommendations for Brief Bangkok & Pattaya Xcation

Hello all! What an invaluable resource this forum has been as I gear up for my debut trip to Bangkok. I'm thrilled, yet a tad overwhelmed given the plethora of nightlife options at my disposal. With Thanksgiving around the corner, my time will be quite limited: 4 days in Bangkok and a brief 2-day stint in Pattaya. So, here's my ask—what are the non-negotiable must-dos to maximize my brief adventure? Your collective wisdom would be much appreciated.  I'm most interested in massage parlors and related activities.  Looking forward to your suggestions, and I promise to keep you in the loop. Cheers! 😇

That is what I am thinking.  I've made it to page 9 of the forum, and it seems BKK is overflowing with enough fun that a side quest may be best for a 2nd trip back if I am lucky.  I am mostly a side - non-penetrative or bttm.  Really enjoy body worship hence, side, - giving and receiving so I am drawn to massage most of all.  I can only enjoy bttming with small dk - as I saw someone else mention, I am known to sheepishly announce 'it too big!' when it gets to heavy action.

However - open to saunas if this is really a place for hooking up with foreigners or mostly for locals only.  Since I'm short on time, I'd rather not piss away my time in the clubs or saunas if it is expected for tourists to pay up.

In between the massages and the boy-offing, if you're so inclined, try getting a table at the Tha Tien branch of Supanniga, which serves some relatively inexpensive and pretty yummy Thai grub against the backdrop of Wat Arun on the Chao Phraya. The nocturnal views are postcard-worthy. It's a little touristy, but it is your virgin visit to the city.

I don't know if you are into gay sauna's.  I ended up at one unexpectedly on my last trip.  I was scoping out the massage shops at Saphan Khwai and stumbled across the 39 Underground Sauna.  Even though it didn't have great reviews online, I decided to check it out.  It was really packed on a Friday afternoon (it was a holiday that day, so maybe that's why).  Big variety of guys, mostly Asian (I met a really nice guy from Myanmar), only a couple of other foreigners besides me.  There are several other sauna's too, some of which are closer to the Silom area.

35 minutes ago, DenverDude said:

... made use of motorcycle taxi's!  It was a lot of fun and so simple, especially with the Grab app.

Gee, soon we will use apps to ask for salt and pepper at Foodland or located toilets at Dreamboys bar.

I agree about motorsai taxis being cheap, simple to use and convenient but while indispensable on side roads, they can be dangerous on main ones. While many drivers are cute indeed, there's sizable share of lunatics and maniacs. Ride one of them gave me from one of Sapahn Kwai massage shops to Suthisam MRT station was one of scariestexperiences of my life and I'm not teenager for quite a while . Upon alighting I was about to kiss the ground grateful I'm alive.

In short, be aware and use at your own risk. 

I do use them a lot but wouldn't on longer distances

On 10/21/2023 at 10:32 AM, vinapu said:

1 day . massage at Jey Spa, bar visit in Jupiter and offing boy for body worship from there

2 day massage at Sabaidee spa, bar visit in Moonlight and offing boy for  etc.

3 day  massage at Arena , bar visit in Tawan and offing boy for....etc 

4 day massage at one of shops in soi 6 ( boys are mostly outside )  , bar visit in Hot Male  etc

5 day trip top Pattaya , massage in one of shops in Jomtien Center ( boys outside ), evening trip to Boyztown, offing boy from BoyzBoyzBoyz

6 day in Pattaya , massage in Paradise spa in Boyztown and offing guy from Xboyz Pattaya etc

if you decide to stay in Bangkok

day 5 massage in one of shops along Suriwong , offing boy from new Sol bar

day 6 massage in s';sense in soi Suan Plu, offing boy from Banana club or Dreamboys / toss the coin /

have fun 

don't eat up to 2 hrs before massage

I might add few more massage place, like vck, prince, senso in bangkok to the mix, and helios, somjit and burirom in pattaya. A-bomb, dreamboys, toysboy in pattaya sometimes can have nice surprise. 

On 10/21/2023 at 5:32 PM, DenverDude said:

One more thing I did on this trip that I had not done before ... made use of motorcycle taxi's!  It was a lot of fun and so simple, especially with the Grab app.  No need to worry about communicating in Thai, just select where you want to go on the app and they get you there.  And many of the drivers were cute!

Tourists should be wary of using the Motobike Taxis. Not only because of the risk of injury, but because your travel insurance might not cover the cost of treatment for those injuries or repatriation to your home nation if needed. Worth checking that it is covered before you decide on taking them. While you might be prepared to risk an injury, you may not want to risk your life savings :)