Shonen

Nice Boys going upscale

Must have been a dozen or so customers tonight at Nice Boys when I was there. Seems to be doing well. In fact it was so busy I was able to get an extra chuck wow in without having to buy the boy I was with a drink! No one noticed apparently. Or maybe they did and let it go. Still bar bill was over 1,000 baht.

16 hours ago, Shonen said:

Must have been a dozen or so customers tonight at Nice Boys when I was there. Seems to be doing well. In fact it was so busy I was able to get an extra chuck wow in without having to buy the boy I was with a drink! No one noticed apparently. Or maybe they did and let it go. Still bar bill was over 1,000 baht.

1,000 baht is hardly a lot!

On 12/14/2023 at 8:10 PM, Keithambrose said:

1,000 baht is hardly a lot!

Well I never said it was. I was there for two hours so not bad. But that was just drinks, tipping guys it came to over 2,000 baht. Still not that bad but I leave thinking I could have a guy or two in my room for that price.

Then again in my room goes faster so sometimes it’s nice to just hang out in a bar and mingle with whoever is interesting at that moment.

im even thinking of offing a guy there and bringing him back to my room. I rarely do that but this one is super sexy.

On 12/16/2023 at 4:10 PM, Vessey said:

Somehow boss Beer still manages to get a steady flow of handsome young new recruits to her bar.  Although not all can handle the in-bar service requirements 😂

My boyfriend and I were completely smitten by one new lad called Chon last September and we offed-him long-time for about 12 days straight until the end of my holiday. 

Just hope he is still there in January 😍

Is he from Bangkok? There’s a real handsome guy called I think Tong but I couldn’t understand him. Maybe it’s Chon.