Shonen

Nice Boys going upscale

12 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Yes I agree with you but I prefer the gay scene at the pre smartphones era it was so thrilling and adventurous and I met so many lovely boys some really boyfriend material, Can't say that about the current gay scene in Thailand very depressing Sunee Plaza and Paradise Complex (Phuket) almost gone Jomtien Complex is not for me , Boyz Town shrinking and expensive, Maybe Patpong kept some of its glory days.

this year I was there 3 times, 2 weeks then 3 weeks then 2 weeks and willing gents were abundant enough to keep all my days and nights busy. 

Ah....this OP post explained it ..

A few months ago the owner wasn't around , I had ALL the boys lined up to feel their cocks for less a minute each and tipped 100 baht each 

Bought one drink for Mamasan & 100b

On my return next night I wasn't allowed to do this,excuse from Mamasan was the owner was in and if I wanted to feel the balls of every boy lined up for the minute I had to buy them ALL a drink !

I called it BS and stormed out !

I thought it was just me but the OP clarify it 

2 hours ago, aussie_ said:

They may rip off the customer like they did to a friend of mine at a Boyztown go go bar and deliver a boy drink chit for every drink the boys took from the bottle of whisky he purchased.

I can't understand that?

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

I can't understand that?

Thai logic, I think:

Boy drinks are not just about buying drinks for your companion(s). It's a fee for their time paid to the bar.

If you buy a bottle, and give boys drinks from that, the boys get a drink but the bar does not get their fee for every drink the boys have.

I assume charging for the bottle at boy drink prices isn't logical?

He meant although his friend paid for the bottle of whiskey he was charged for drink fee for every boy who took a shot from the bottle. It's not clear if they charged him for every boy who just took a shot and left or for every boy who actually set with him to drink. Anyway it seems greedy practice by the bar if they charged  him for boys just took a shot and left without sitting with him, if the boys actually set with him and gave him a company while drinking the whiskey I can accept it because he actually paid for their time .

Anyway I don't know how Nice boys go go make a profit,I didn't see anyone else in there last times I was there in September.

I have no idea how these businesses survive after rent ,wages etc 

5 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Anyway I don't know how Nice boys go go make a profit,I didn't see anyone else in there last times I was there in September.

I have no idea how these businesses survive after rent ,wages etc 

As far as I know the Falang owner isn't operating the bar for profit.

2 hours ago, a-447 said:

People have been predicting that for at least 10 years.

Oh very true , but last time I walked that area ( September) it seems to be ,what's the word ,decripertating ,what other words describes a area not being maintained?