macaroni21

The different (erotic) things we look for

• Members

Very good summary.

I am more of the visual type. As far as fetish, I am very much into a guy's pecs and Nipples. Much more of a turn on for me is a hot pecs with quarter size Plus nipples. I have never been a big cock person. In most cases I would rather play with a guy's nipples than their cock. Probably why I absolutely love male strippers and strip clubs.

I've never understood the foot thing, but I've never really gotten drag either. The older I get the less dogmatic I am about types. However, I would say that I am also visual first - a cute (to me) face and nice haircut get my attention. And a fit athletic body is nice to look at and explore. If I'm paying for it I think I have a bit higher standard when it comes to looks and body. But for sure I'm also very much in the tactile camp when it comes to the sexy things and gravitate more towards massage as well. I've never been into the buttsex thing so that part is all lost on me. But I am happy to oral all day long. There's definitely something to be said for simple cuddling/body contact. I think it's good for your soul and certainly releases lots of endorphins.

• Members
1 hour ago, fedssocr said:

I've never been into the buttsex thing so that part is all lost on me. But I am happy to oral all day long. There's definitely something to be said for simple cuddling/body contact. I think it's good for your soul and certainly releases lots of endorphins.

You can eat butt for hours!

7 hours ago, caeron said:

I'm more visual, I think, but the smell of a man can make me pretty randy too.

And thankfully I run into very few ASEAN guys who use cologne.

Anticipation of the promise of sexual intimacy is a big driver of my emotional responses.

From my very first visit to Thailand decades ago, I was definitely in the #1 category - visual. Nowadays i don't know how anyone can be initially anything other than visual for surely the other categories follow on from that? 

Thinking back over decades, I do not think i have ever changed. In the early days of my attending some of the now legendary go-go bars, perhaps some of the guys were not as interesting as others. But the majority for someone brought up in the west looked pretty stunning. Face was my first attraction, soon followed by a slim body and a willing smile. In terms of boys from the bars, I was never interested in size or being tactile or not, perhaps because I am the one who loves being tactile. Genital-focussed sex for me is important because I have a very obvious like and dislike. But that is never part of the first discussion.

Going off on a slight tangent, I realy liked the model for a go-go bar posted many years ago by @macaroni21's earlier incarnation. I think it could have become extremely popular. Sadly it would never have worked - partly because the owners were far too set in their ways and the b-i-b might have considered it a way to force an increase in their earnings.

And yet another short tangent, I loved the reference to "last century". I guess many of us reading this Board will soon be amongst the last to have said, "See you in the next millennium!"

3 hours ago, PeterRS said:

Nowadays i don't know how anyone can be initially anything other than visual for surely the other categories follow on from that? 

You may be on to something. I was probably a lot more the visual type when younger, in that there were certain body types and facial features I was drawn to. 

Perhaps over time, having had great sex (e.g. in saunas) with others who might not be in my visual-acceptability range, and disappointments with those who were outstanding specimens visually, I must have learnt to pay less and less attention to looks and value touch a lot more.

I suppose visual is part of my thing but seeing the body unclothed is more of a thing than seeing fully clothed (I guess I like to see whats underneath more), a nice smooth body (non hairy please) and nicely toned can get me really excited, especially if there is a nice cock attached (size not overly important but no silicone or mooks please). I do love oral whether its giving or receiving and preferably both at the same time (can't beat a great 69er), when it comes to sex I find the body on body contact to be an important part of it and a big turn on not just the penetration. I do have a very big turn off though and it's something that I just can't stomach and that's bad hygene, sorry but bad body odour and bad breath is a massive turn off for me.

44 minutes ago, TMax said:

I do have a very big turn off though and it's something that I just can't stomach and that's bad hygene, sorry but bad body odour and bad breath is a massive turn off for me.

Could not agree more. I did once meet a lovely looking guy in Hong Kong who eventually came back to my apartment. But he had some form of body odour that was permanent. No idea what causes that. He had tried all manner of colognes and consulted doctors but nothing worked. Very sad for him.